• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden shows up to give speech touting his 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill today, no one shows up!!

Louisiana – Joe Biden traveled to Lake Charles and New Orleans on Thursday to promote his highly unpopular “infrastructure” bill that has nothing to do with infrastructure.

No supporters lined up to meet 81 million vote recipient Joe Biden.

Crickets.

Louisiana – Joe Biden traveled to Lake Charles and New Orleans on Thursday to promote his highly unpopular “infrastructure” bill that has nothing to do with infrastructure.

Crickets.

Not true. I see a little person in front of that police suv.

Oh wait. It’s a fire hydrant. My bad.
Carry on.

It’s not funny to laugh a senility... poor guy showing up on the wrong day like that... must be the only excuse for no supporters, since he is soooooo popular and received all them votes.
It’s plenty OK to laugh at this tool bag of a President and the a**h***s who put him in.
Gotta really wonder who is the actual puppeteer. We all have our guesses.
He’s the laughing stock of the world and even his so called voters know it.

I love the fake waving. Especially when they pan out and no one is there.

I recall in NoBama's first election cycle, one of the news networks expose shows did a whole piece on the things candidates do to seem better than they are. The fake wave to no one is big. As is the "point to someone in the crowd - several times." They aren't pointing at anyone they know. They are randomly pointing at people. It makes it look like members of the audience are close supporters in XYZ County, USA. It indicates widespread strong support.

In 2008, Shrillary was the queen of it. She should have been called a Pointer Sister for all the pointing she did. In the end, it didn't help.

His puppeteers are going to throw the 25th amendment at him. There's no way they'll let him run again. Hell, they don't want him taking questions now; never mind 4 years from now if he's still alive.

Crickets.

Most votes of any President ever.....

Psaki saying she is leaving within a year is a hint. Harris will keep her current Press Secretary as President, no hand me down from sloppy Joe.

With the new Xiden definition of infrastructure, does this include pedestrian bridges?

As Congress wrangles over a so-called "infrastructure" bill, a pedestrian bridge across I-295 in Northeast Washington, DC has collapsed.

1624472305634.png

Mooooor 'infrastructure':

Sensors embedded within the vehicle's cabin will track the driver's eye moment and monitor signs of being distracted, impaired, or tired. Bloomberg notes this technology is similar to ones that police officers use when pulling over suspected drunk drivers.

Debbie Dingell, a Michigan Democrat, released a statement that read: "We can't wait any longer to make our roads safer from drunk driving accidents." She went on to say, "The inclusion of my bill in the bipartisan infrastructure package will help incentivize the development and implementation of technology to stop drunk driving once and for all and save lives."

Back
Top Bottom