• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden shows up to give speech touting his 2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill today, no one shows up!!

Damn democrat Debbie Dingleberry!

We are but 20 years away from someone in Congress proposing a law that everyone is to be encased in a bubble for their own protection. If it saves just one life. . . . . . . .

Oh, and this technology can likely be thwarted by 1980's Macho Man Randy Savage glasses.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or Shutter Shades

urb_outfitters_shades.jpg

What astounds me is to hear people who feel bad for this clown. My reply is always the same: he screwed us & this country for almost 50 years. Screw him and his family.
This × 100. He has enriched himself through grift and corruption, and was instrumental in getting the 1994 "Assault Weapons" ban passed.

Mooooor 'infrastructure':

Sensors embedded within the vehicle's cabin will track the driver's eye moment and monitor signs of being distracted, impaired, or tired. Bloomberg notes this technology is similar to ones that police officers use when pulling over suspected drunk drivers.

Debbie Dingell, a Michigan Democrat, released a statement that read: "We can't wait any longer to make our roads safer from drunk driving accidents." She went on to say, "The inclusion of my bill in the bipartisan infrastructure package will help incentivize the development and implementation of technology to stop drunk driving once and for all and save lives."

because all the cars made before this stupid bill gets passed just cease to exist?

It's like the chuckleheads calling for microstamping laws yet forget revolvers are still out there.

Back
Top Bottom