• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden proposes 9mm ban again

everybody caves at some point, even Moscow Mitch.
Moscow Mitch is the reason we have a SCOTUS without Merrick Garland…I have some small degree of faith that there will be enough inertia to drag out any gun legislation ahead of the mid-terms

The SCOTUS is what keeps the executive orders to a minimum, the House can pretty much ram anything they want through and only the Senate is where we have to keep the RINOs corralled…which on stuff like this Cocaine Mitch has a handle

1654207294350.jpeg

Whether or not it passes, you would do well to at least know what they have in mind.

If any of it passes there's going to be big problems in this country, count on it.

They have the same things in mind they've always had, I think, no?

UBC/AW ban/mag limits? Those are guesses. Raising the age, maybe?

Not to sound jaded, but it's a broken record. They have more support this time, but I'm still not terribly concerned.

Keep in mind that Cocaine Mitch wants to lose in the mid terms. Passage of an AWB would surely lose the GOP the senate.

McConnell isn't up for re election until 2026. He just won re election in 2020.

What happened during the Tsarnaev/Marathon bombing thing? Did SWAT go door to door and point rifles at people and then storm into homes one by one? Not a whole lot of news coverage of that part of the story.
Yeah they did...

1654208259491.png
1654208335391.png
1654208178729.png 1654208190444.png

Some of those boston boys in black, looks like it is the first time they wore their uniforms

He's not my concern.

Gun control right now would be a debacle for Democrats. They think they can try to limit their damage in November by keeping the kettle boiling. If they passed GC now, it would mobilize the right and seal their fate.

That's what happened last time, anyway.
I really hope you are right, but don't forget that there are still a lot of people (none here obviously) that think gun control is an important issue and will fall for the distraction.

That's my concern.

I hope you're not talking about me.

I was one of a few hundred extras. I never did get my sex scene with Dina Meyer.

They offered me a nude shower scene with Neal Patrick Harris, but I wasn't falling for that shit.
Qualifies for "Movie Star" in my books...

NPH is pretty funny though...

I hope you're not talking about me.

I was one of a few hundred extras. I never did get my sex scene with Dina Meyer.

They offered me a nude shower scene with Neal Patrick Harris, but I wasn't falling for that shit.
Always wished Dina Meyer was my stepmom.

Today, Pedro Joe said he made inflation his top priority since his approval ratings are severely underwater in all but 1 state
Hopefully he forgets all about this 9mm nonsense

Back
Top Bottom