Biden Promises Stricter Gun Control

Reptile

NES Member
Cites measures proven to have failed
Democratic candidate Joe Biden promised Tuesday to enact stricter gun control measures, citing policies that have already failed.

Biden wrote “One year ago, just hours after the massacre in El Paso, nine precious lives were cut short in Dayton. In the wake of the tragedies, Donald Trump promised the most modest of gun safety policies, then caved to the NRA and failed to deliver.”

He continued, “As president, I’ll take on the powerful gun lobby to pass universal background checks, ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and close loopholes to keep guns out of dangerous hands. We can and will end our gun violence epidemic.”

So if I sell a gun privately, I'll need to do a NICS on the buyer.
But wait, I don't have the authority or access to NICS so I'll go to an FFL who'll charge me $30, $40 or $50 for the honor.
But wait again. If I sell a car privately shouldn't I be required to do a background check on the buyer for DUI's, motor vehicle charges, etc.?
It's for the children, right?

You need to completely disarm the population for communism to work. Just part of the master plan. Am I permitted to say "master plan"?

GOOD f***ING LUCK.

There's not NEARLY enough time for them to do that. The tail hasn't caught up with the dog and they're trying to push all this bullshit WAY prematurely. Regardless of what happens in November, people will 100% start pushing back in 2021 in large numbers.

GOOD f***ING LUCK.

There's not NEARLY enough time for them to do that. The tail hasn't caught up with the dog and they're trying to push all this bullshit WAY prematurely. Regardless of what happens in November, people will 100% start pushing back in 2021 in large numbers.
But wait, what are the democRAT commies going to do with all the police from the defunded departments? Guess they'll be collecting guns?
[tinfoil]

Support traffic on my thread too guys!

I noticed that a lot of people are making jokes about what Bidet says regarding things like banning assault weapons. If this puppet gets elected no one is going to be laughing then. Sure we won't be turning in our guns but you won't be able to take them to the range either once they are made illegal. Keep laughing.

I noticed that a lot of people are making jokes about what Bidet says regarding things like banning assault weapons. If this puppet gets elected no one is going to be laughing then. Sure we won't be turning in our guns but you won't be able to take them to the range either once they are made illegal. Keep laughing.
AR’s are the least of his problem.

Modified Weaver or Isosceles???
I am teaching our little girls to shoot bad guys in the head. Prone, kneeling, standing etc. means nothing to me. The lesson is put the round in a vital part of the criminal's filthy hide and put a permanent end to their criminal career. I don't give a shit about Biden and his fellow Dem donkey liberal a**h***s! Never did and never will!

Obama wanted to do that too and we really didn't get much in the way of gun control as far as I remember (we certainly has shortages, but thats not gun control). I feel we are going to have a mixed administration going into next year anyways, there is no way there will be a "blue tsunami" with all that's going on....maybe Biden gets in, but I doubt both the house and senate will go Dem majority.

For example: Biden promises Menino: fast action on gun control

Support traffic on my thread too guys!

What is your Patreon acct name...? [rofl2]

1596680545989.png

Modified Weaver or Isosceles???
4cagwj.jpg

Obama: I am the greatest gun salesman in history.
Biden: Hold my beer.
Hey, @drgrant; has 619 updated their graphics for current events?

Back
Top Bottom