• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden lifts ban on transgender people serving in the military

To bad the Military just does not make it easy. Say it nicely

we the military dont give a rats ass about your feelings , emotions , thoughts. You signed up and agreed to our terms.
you will wear what we tell you , "do" what we tell you , "you" are no longer you your a number in the machine. Do your job or we kick you out.

imagine if the military just said "we are gender nuetral " everyone gets their heads shaved wear all the same cloths , no special treatment for what is or what you think is between your legs.

Actually Iran is one of the leading countries for reassignments, being a homosexual is no bueno until you get a pair of fun bags, then it's legit according to Quaran. I don't know how, but it's like US laws, black & white are colors so BW TV is a color TV.

I think the greatest rape danger will be for furry soldiers in full fur suits.

That's going to be awesome. Please let me know when some guys will sign up for that so I can fully support them. We really need this.
I thought about something else on the WNBA too.....
Trans join.
Start whooping ass of bio women.
People start watching.
Revenues go up.
New trans players bitch about the low pay (because nobody used to watch).
They successfully get raises.
Setting up another gender pay gap fight. Men>Trans>Women on the pay scale.
Women will rush to the doors to identify as men thinking they'll get a raise, only to learn the grass isn't as green as they thought.

I thought about something else on the WNBA too.....
Trans join.
Start whooping ass of bio women.
People start watching.
Revenues go up.
New trans players bitch about the low pay (because nobody used to watch).
They successfully get raises.
Setting up another gender pay gap fight. Men>Trans>Women on the pay scale.
Women will rush to the doors to identify as men thinking they'll get a raise, only to learn the grass isn't as green as they thought.

but if there is no difference between genders and female/male is the same thing you can choose at will ... there can't be a pay gap and "patriarchy" can not exist!

The trans time is now, they need to step forward and push hard for acceptance all across the board. I'd f***ing totally watch WNBA with a bunch a hairy dudes, the more grotesque the better.

but if there is no difference between genders and female/male is the same thing you can choose at will ... there can't be a pay gap and "patriarchy" can not exist!

The trans time is now, they need to step forward and push hard for acceptance all across the board. I'd f***ing totally watch WNBA with a bunch a hairy dudes, the more grotesque the better.
I should have elaborated more.
I just think it's funny that they would equate "men" joining and getting a pay raise, not the fact that revenues would drive any salary increase.
The women's sports have been complaining for years, but nobody watches. Except soccer in the US, but I think the global popularity of womens soccer isn't what is is here and I think that is a factor.

They could serve if they already transitioned. They want to serve so they can get reassignment surgery on the taxpayer. They will be unable to fulfill their duties because of medical status! It is a scam on the taxpayer! BS!
Pretty sure they need to take hormone replacements forever.

I hope they at least preserve the sanctity of women's volleyball and pole vaulting.

This is one of the situations that the SJW crew has dig themselves into. And I've had some fun with it over the years. While I don't care about gays in the military, hell, we had at least 2 that I was aware of when I was in when it was still don't ask don't tell, transgender people are a little different as they bring to the table phycological and medicinal problems.

When our ultra liberal (statist) friends say hell yeah transgenedered in the military! Of course it should be allowed! I love to reply with "Eczema is a disqualification to joining the military." I'm fairly sure managing the vast majority of eczema cases is significantly easier than managing the hormone therapy that a transgendered person needs. If the military is going to say they will manage hormones of military members while deployed they better start f***ing saying they are going to be ok with people enlisted with common skin problems. A tube of hydrocortisone is a lot easier to manage than hormones' injections and blood work.

The military has a shit ton of DQ's. And a lot of them are dumb. When people say "Oh, I didn't join the military due to X health problem" I just laugh. Every single f***ing person who goes through MEPS lies through their teeth about anything and everything that could get them disqualified. Meanwhile, the military is just fine again with extremely complicated hormone management along with a medical staff whose not trained or qualified to run it correctly.

Another big ol' turd. The government doesnt care about it's people. All it cares about is looking like it cares. Dumb.

Sign this 52yo sexy co-ed to the field hockey squad for a season then drop me in the ladies barracks at my local hot-as-fire military base, please. I think I might be a wimmins because I only like wimmins.

President Biden on Monday signed an executive order reversing the previous administration’s steps to bar transgender individuals from serving in the military, fulfilling a campaign promise to establish more inclusive rules for American service members.
if i recall correctly - the issue was not as much as to allow them to serve among other troops, but the subsequent financial implications related to medical procedures and other treatments those individuals require from the military to provide to them.
but, frankly, at this time it is the least important shit that is or about to take place, in my opion.

We will be paying for their treatments.

Austin said the department would “immediately take appropriate policy action” to ensure that individuals who identify as transgender are eligible to enter and serve in their self-identified gender. He added:

These changes will ensure no one will be separated or discharged, or denied reenlistment, solely on the basis of gender identity. Prospective recruits may serve in their self-identified gender when they have met the appropriate standards for accession into the military services. This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members and will re-examine all cases of transgender Service members that may be in some form of adverse administrative proceedings.

The US Military Is Destroying Itself​

Screen-Shot-2021-01-26-at-12.28.32-PM.png

597dd5c923adc7cb.png

We will be paying for their treatments.

Austin said the department would “immediately take appropriate policy action” to ensure that individuals who identify as transgender are eligible to enter and serve in their self-identified gender. He added:
Ahhh... good ol’ Lloyd “ISIS isn’t a threat to the region” Austin. The man is incompetent. I don’t really care for everything she thinks, but Michele Flournoy would have been a much better pick.

Actually Iran is one of the leading countries for reassignments, being a homosexual is no bueno until you get a pair of fun bags, then it's legit according to Quaran. I don't know how, but it's like US laws, black & white are colors so BW TV is a color TV.

I think the greatest rape danger will be for furry soldiers in full fur suits.

That's going to be awesome. Please let me know when some guys will sign up for that so I can fully support them. We really need this.

Within every problem - lies the solution.

Promote the military to the trans/feminist/queer/ whatever community.

Promise them all sorts of free shit, operations, AIDS medicine - whatever. While in boot camp get them all hyped up on thinking they can go over to the Mideast and kill all the ragheads who are going to oppress - and who don't believe in all of their intersectional bullshit. Create entire divisions of LGBT "warriors". We could put them all into the 42nd infantry (Rainbow division)

Make sure every AR that is shipped over there - only comes with a .22LR adapter kit.

Do something to enrage and inflame the Middle East - drone strike a wedding party, blow up an Iranian general - whatever. This part should be easy.

Pretty sure the problem will take care of itself after a few months.

correct, the end of Girl's sports in America
I so hope so .
I want to see the trans just f*cking rule every single women's sport there is from high schools to the big leagues .
I mean dominate.
No natural born woman will even be able to win a game of darts at the pub.
No scholarships, not a one. Someone with a ponytail and a 5 o'clock shadow will be kicking their ass every time they even try.
Then and only then, MAYBE they will stop voting for the loons that brought it on them.

President Biden on Monday signed an executive order reversing the previous administration’s steps to bar transgender individuals from serving in the military, fulfilling a campaign promise to establish more inclusive rules for American service members.

Biden “believes that gender identity should not be a bar to military service, and that America’s strength is found in its diversity,” a White House statement said...

I’ve seen this movie... it doesn’t end well for PFC Santiago...

Nicholson knocked that one one out of the park

My goodness , they have turned out to be such top notch fighters that we are putting them in a special unit that will be the first in on every mission.
Matilda , you got point.

The article doesn’t say, but I also heard that this includes the US taxpayers being on the hook for reassignment surgery.

Mad times indeed.

Just make sure it's all done at VA hospitals - that should good for some laughs. When people start seeing "men" walking the streets with a dick growing out of the side of their head - and everybody is whispering " he transitioned in the military and got his surgery done at the VA hospital - paid for by that Biden bill!!" - that should pretty much shut down all the whining about trannies in the military.

It seems like a bad idea to let or put a group of people with a mental disorder that results in a 25-50% suicide rate in civilian life into a high stress military situation where the entire goal is stripping away identity at the start.

I may not be a psychologist, but I can tell thats a recipe for disaster.

Back
Top Bottom