Biden lifts ban on transgender people serving in the military

Mtn_Guy

NES Member

President Biden on Monday signed an executive order reversing the previous administration’s steps to bar transgender individuals from serving in the military, fulfilling a campaign promise to establish more inclusive rules for American service members.

Biden “believes that gender identity should not be a bar to military service, and that America’s strength is found in its diversity,” a White House statement said...

I’ve seen this movie... it doesn’t end well for PFC Santiago...

I PM'ed you. He also signed or is about to sign an order allowing trans "girls" to compete in girls sports. Very sad for real female athletes in schools.
Does this also apply to the WNBA? That will be hilarious if it gets flooded with NBA rejects and practice squad guys. I mean, girls.

Wait. What? I thought we were getting Robo-troops...

The reason this makes ZERO sense has nothing to do with the tranny issue per se.
It has to do with the fact that they can never serve in any combat capacity due to the mass quantities of expensive medicines they will not be able to access.
They will spend every bit of a 4 year term of service at medical going through one surgery after another that military hospitals are not equipped to deal with.
Then there is the proven extremely high rate of psychological instability among trannies. They are not fit for any sort of high stress duty, and they are >20X more likely to commit suicide.
My son can't serve because he has a condition that requires a medicine that costs >$50K per year.
Asthma is a disqualifier.
Most serious mental health disorders are a disqualifier. Gender "dysphoria" is a severe mental health disorder, not a genetic birth deffect as CA state insurance agencies say.

The reason this makes ZERO sense has nothing to do with the tranny issue per se.
It has to do with the fact that they can never serve in any combat capacity due to the mass quantities of expensive medicines they will not be able to access.
They will spend every bit of a 4 year term of service at medical going through one surgery after another that military hospitals are not equipped to deal with.
Then there is the proven extremely high rate of psychological instability among trannies. They are not fit for any sort of high stress duty, and they are >20X more likely to commit suicide.
My son can't serve because he has a condition that requires a medicine that costs >$50K per year.
Most serious mental health disorders are a disqualifier. Gender "dysphoria" is a severe mental health disorder, not a genetic birth deffect as CA state insurance agencies say.
Exactly. This isn’t a simple thing like repealing the ban on homosexuals serving. In a practical sense, the only difference to the workforce that I saw was you didn’t have to use euphemisms like “roommate” or “friend from home” if you were talking about someone’s partner near the office spaces anymore. People knew who the gays and lesbians were in the unit, and they did their jobs, so nobody cared. It didn’t impact readiness like knowingly enlisting personnel that will never be deplorable - leaving other people to pick up their slack. Gender dysphoria was a MEDICAL disqualifier to accession for a reason.

Not that I really care but there are plenty of stateside jobs

They could serve if they already transitioned. They want to serve so they can get reassignment surgery on the taxpayer. They will be unable to fulfill their duties because of medical status! It is a scam on the taxpayer! BS!

I come from a railroad family. I was (briefly) third generation on the Kansas City Southern RR.

When "Women's Lib" was the big thing in the 1970s, one agitator approached the KCS and demanded to know why there were no women on train crews. The president of the company responded correctly: "We don't discriminate by sex. We will hire any woman who meets the physical job requirements."

The physical job requirements included being able to remove a train coupler "knuckle" (a football shaped bit of forged steel that weighs over 80 pounds) from the side of the locomotive, carry it a half mile down the track on sloping chat, remove the broken knuckle, install the new one, and walk back.

They had zero women apply for the job.

As a veteran, I don't give a flying flip about your genitalia, your sexual preference, or your politics. I served with plenty of white male heterosexual fat f***s who couldn't drag themselves away from the Burger Bar, and I'd gladly take anyone who scored 240 on a PT test and had my back, over any of those worthless slobs.

One job, one standard. That standard should only be ability to perform the job.

The article doesn’t say, but I also heard that this includes the US taxpayers being on the hook for reassignment surgery.

Mad times indeed.
This is my biggest issue with it. You can be denied entry.. ...or medically discharged.....for a bad knee (or a long list of other medical conditions)....but the military is ok to do gender re assignment surgery. Very strange.

I come from a railroad family. I was (briefly) third generation on the Kansas City Southern RR.

When "Women's Lib" was the big thing in the 1970s, one agitator approached the KCS and demanded to know why there were no women on train crews. The president of the company responded correctly: "We don't discriminate by sex. We will hire any woman who meets the physical job requirements."

The physical job requirements included being able to remove a train coupler "knuckle" (a football shaped bit of forged steel that weighs over 80 pounds) from the side of the locomotive, carry it a half mile down the track on sloping chat, remove the broken knuckle, install the new one, and walk back.

As a veteran, I don't give a flying flip about your genitalia, your sexual preference, or your politics. I served with plenty of white male heterosexual fat f***s who couldn't drag themselves away from the Burger Bar, and I'd gladly take anyone who scored 240 on a PT test and had my back, over any of those worthless slobs.

I agree with you. 100%

It never ends that way, they get in, they change the standards.

God help the first Trans soldier that gets captured as a P.O.W. by an Islamic State or group.

Actually Iran is one of the leading countries for reassignments, being a homosexual is no bueno until you get a pair of fun bags, then it's legit according to Quaran. I don't know how, but it's like US laws, black & white are colors so BW TV is a color TV.

I think the greatest rape danger will be for furry soldiers in full fur suits.

Does this also apply to the WNBA? That will be hilarious if it gets flooded with NBA rejects and practice squad guys. I mean, girls.

That's going to be awesome. Please let me know when some guys will sign up for that so I can fully support them. We really need this.

Back
Top Bottom