• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden lifts ban on transgender people serving in the military

It seems like a bad idea to let or put a group of people with a mental disorder that results in a 25-50% suicide rate in civilian life into a high stress military situation where the entire goal is stripping away identity at the start.

I may not be a psychologist, but I can tell thats a recipe for disaster.

Maybe it's a recipe for clearing them out.

Get into a REAL war - where people's lives are on the line - and it's not unknown for "fragging" to occur.

In any case - I doubt that transgenders - of whatever they may be now - are going to be staffing front line units. You invert vagina and make it into a pee pee , but you can't change bone structure or brain makeup - not substantially anyway. So I sort of see this as two arguments, one is the argument of putting trannies into the military - the other parallel argument is : are you bring down force readiness to accomodate them.

If they're all cooks and truck drivers - in the end it probably doesn't make a huge difference - if the standards for front line troops are being degraded to accomodate them - that IS a very big issue.

Just make sure it's all done at VA hospitals - that should good for some laughs. When people start seeing "men" walking the streets with a dick growing out of the side of their head - and everybody is whispering " he transitioned in the military and got his surgery done at the VA hospital - paid for by that Biden bill!!" - that should pretty much shut down all the whining about trannies in the military.
A friend got a breast reduction done there. (Marine MP)
Butchery would be too kind of a term.
No way in hell would i want one of those hacks coming at me with a knife.

6v7dgk9wh2x31.jpg

While I think this is a dumb idea that has the potential to really blow up on the military, think about the kind of people trannys are. They are not going to flock to the military just for free sex changes. Deep down most of them don’t even want sex changes. They just want to be special snowflakes in their SJW social bubbles.

After college when they get out into the real world, the opposite they face from normal people will quickly change most of their opinions. It’s all about being coddled in schools and being beyond criticism due to special status. Without the circle of woke friends, they realize it’s kind of gay what they have been doing.

Depends on the shade and size. My wife had cherry tomatoes on her plate tonight. With a quick look, I thought they were lime wedges.

They use that eye test with the colors and hard to tell apart shapes. That's what they would use to determine

While I think this is a dumb idea that has the potential to really blow up on the military, think about the kind of people trannys are. They are not going to flock to the military just for free sex changes. Deep down most of them don’t even want sex changes. They just want to be special snowflakes in their SJW social bubbles.

After college when they get out into the real world, the opposite they face from normal people will quickly change most of their opinions. It’s all about being coddled in schools and being beyond criticism due to special status. Without the circle of woke friends, they realize it’s kind of gay what they have been doing.
That surgery is insanely expensive and the drugs to go with it are as well.
It's the only way many of them are going to get it.

They could simply get themselves locked up ...

The Ninth Circuit affirmed an order granting gender reassignment surgery to trans inmate.
Denying gender reassignment surgery to transgender prison inmates is prohibited under the U.S. Constitution, a federal appeals court ruled Friday.

A three-judge panel on the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals issued the per curiam decision on the basis that gender reassignment surgery is medically necessary, so denying the procedure to prison inmates violates the Eighth Amendment.

That surgery is insanely expensive and the drugs to go with it are as well.
It's the only way many of them are going to get it.
Bidet can mandate they get to join, but the drill sergeants decide if they Mae the cut. Hopefully they do the right thing. SJW sissies don’t have the guts to survive the military for the most part

Bidet can mandate they get to join, but the drill sergeants decide if they Mae the cut. Hopefully they do the right thing. SJW sissies don’t have the guts to survive the military for the most part
dont be so sure. the SJWs are brilliant at using social circumstances to their benefit. the military is starting to turn ultra PC and things that go against that or even appear to are going to make most career soldiers think twice or more.

When the hell does the giant meteor strike because I might be ready for human extinction.

A solar based Carrington Event or bigger would be nice. No one to blame so nukes won’t be flying. All these hippies worrying about feelings and 53 genders won’t last long - a Great Reset without having predetermined oligarchs in charge.

I get it, 90% casualty rate in the first year - seeing as 90% of people I see on TV and know I wouldn’t miss - I’d be okay with it.

Your society is collapsing all around you - the transgender in the military thing is just another facet of the collapse. Camille Paglia talked about this over 4 years ago - it's only getting worse.

How about Transgenders Serving Time?

"Crazy California laws occasionally go national. Take SB 132, which took effect in January. It allows transgender-identified male state prison inmates to transfer into women’s prisons based on “individual preference”—no hormones, surgery or time spent living as the opposite sex required. Spokeswoman Terry Thornton of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation says 264 male prisoners have declared a nonmale identity and formally requested transfer to women’s facilities."

"Because female inmates are typically far less violent than male ones, women’s prisons like Chowchilla don’t separate inmates based on the severity of their crimes. “We’re all mixed together,” Ms. Ichikawa said. “The people who’ve murdered their children are in the same room as the people who’ve stolen boxers from Walmart.”

Way too few for people to get upset about.
It’s not fair to the leaders that have to deal with them however. Trannies are by nature system players. They use every advantage they can to avoid personal accountability. The military is just coming to terms with the female issues and the games they have been playing for years to skip deployments and other undesirable assignments with the pregnancy and “female problem” excuses. The trannies will run wild with that shit. “I cant deploy! My fish skin vaginal sleeve is very sensitive to dust and I don’t trust my ex partner to give our 3 year old otherkin their hormone blocker pills! Oh by the way, my rank is XARGENT, BIGOT!”

Last edited:
It’s not fair to the leaders that have to deal with them however. Trannies are by nature system players. They use every advantage they can to avoid personal accountability. The military is just coming to terms with the female issues and the games they have been playing for years to skip deployments and other undesirable assignments with the pregnancy and “female problem” excuses. The trannies will run wild with that shit. “I cant deploy! My fish skin vaginal sleeve is very sensitive to dust and I don’t trust my ex partner to give our 3 year old otherkin their hormone blocker pills! Oh by the way, my rank is XARGENT, BIGOT!”
I can't believe you just posted that.

I read this whole thread with one question in mind...

What if they get sand in their clam bag?

I almost made it to the end!

Also, who would want to serve with a Marine that is taking hormones to make them less muscular and strong?
Marines depend on each other for their survival and if someone is not pulling their own weight, they have to go away.

Back
Top Bottom