• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

Full disclosure. I detest Joe Biden both for his legislative history and for the content of his character.

Secret Service Admits To Destroying Records In Alleged Biden Breast-Grabbing Incident

"We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses," said the former agent, adding "He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible."

The agent also claimed Biden would walk around naked in the VP residence.

"I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff."

"According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President."

Here's why you're reading this now...

While the MSM simply ignored the alleged breast-grabbing incident, Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request...

...and were told the file was destroyed.

In other words, something happened, and the Secret Service just confirmed it.

Full disclosure. I detest Joe Biden both for his legislative history and for the content of his character.

Secret Service Admits To Destroying Records In Alleged Biden Breast-Grabbing Incident

"We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses," said the former agent, adding "He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible."

"According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President."

While the MSM simply ignored the alleged breast-grabbing incident, Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request...

Oh come on. YOU'VE never grabbed a stray boob?

So Slo'Joe has been dealing with dementia for years. Not surprising. As I understand it one of the symptoms of dementia and similar illnesses is the loss of impulse control. When one has little impulse control to begin with even a mild impairment is obvious.

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1316356269222047744

Last edited:
Like this?

At the time of writing, forecasts from Decision Desk give the Democrats an 83.5 percent chance of winning a majority in the Senate, an 83.6 percent percent chance of defeating President Donald Trump, and a greater than 99 percent chance of keeping the House.
Wow, I guess all is lost then...

I’ve felt a lot of things about that guy in the past four years but never envy. It’ll be a miracle if any worthwhile person pursues the presidency after seeing this new low of character assassination.

What ACB said during her hearing yesterday is why people will endure the character assassination. Bolding is mine...

“We knew that our lives would be combed over for any negative detail. We knew that our faith would be caricatured, we knew that our family would be attacked,” Barrett said. “And so we had to decide whether those difficulties would be worth it because what sane person would go through that if there wasn’t a benefit on the other side.”

“And the benefit, I think, is that I’m committed to the rule of law and the role of the Supreme Court and dispensing equal justice for all,” Barrett said. “And I’m not the only person who could do this job, but I was asked, and it would be difficult for anyone, so why should I say someone else should do the difficulty if the difficulty is the only reason to say no.

The COVID thing is really helping Biden by keeping him secluded and out of the public eye.

The more he is exposed, the more gaffes and mistakes he makes.

He is washed up and burned out, and does not have the energy to do the POTUS job.

He is washed up and burned out, and does not have the energy to do the POTUS job.

Hell, he didn’t have enough [choose any qualification] to be an effective Senator in his “prime”. No chance he would be up to this task.

#BoycottNBC and #BoycottMSNBC are now trending on Twitter because they are broadcasting Trumps Town Hall event.
The left does not want to give him any air time at all, so they are boycotting the channel. [laugh]
Again so lovely how they eat their own.

#BoycottNBC and #BoycottMSNBC are now trending on Twitter because they are broadcasting Trumps Town Hall event.
The left does not want to give him any air time at all, so they are boycotting the channel. [laugh]
Again so lovely how they eat their own.

They should be concerned with giving too much air time to one candidate. With Hiden only working 26 minutes a day, it's hard to show more than just Trump's presser between the White House and Marine 1.

We really do need our own Conservative-focused Social Media giant...

Holy shit....
Twitter just unpersonned the New York Post's editor to bury the Hunter Biden evidence.
Screen-Shot-2020-10-14-at-4.13.21-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-14-at-4.15.52-PM.png

amari.jpg

Back
Top Bottom