• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

Last edited:
One thing about the election - does everyone remember when Jill Stein got the recount going, but needed to raise cash to fund it?

Well, Trump writes a check - and if they find malfeasance like the Stein recount, a large amount of the citizenry won’t stand for it.

Polls to me are very antiquated. They have gone the way of video rental stores. 30 years ago, sure very relevant, today not so much. Who actually has a landline nowadays and who answers numbers on their mobiles that they don't recognize?

I think Trump is trying to outdo Biden -

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War," Trump said. "All the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation."

"The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people, probably ended the Second World War," Trump said. "All the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation."

Meh, he misspoke while referring to WWI. One verbal slip doesn't outbiden Biden. But let's see how much more coverage this gets than the past several months of Biden's dementia.

Careful. You can’t say anything negative about Trump, no matter how minor, in this forum. Otherwise you’re immediately a cuck or a scumbag liberal.

Rumor is all the VP picks are refusing the offer. Rather odd if he is leading and in bad health you'd think they'd be chomping at the bit to be VP. Trust a rat to know the ship is sinking.

Get back to me when he starts threatening to beat up construction workers for asking him a question.
Of forgetting what state he's in .
Or fondling every kid that comes within arms reach .
Or forgetting , you know the thing.
You get the point.

Get back to me when he starts threatening to beat up construction workers for asking him a question.
Of forgetting what state he's in .
Or fondling every kid that comes within arms reach .
Or forgetting , you know the thing.
You get the point.

He has forgotten what city he was in, spoke about being in St. Louis when he was in Kansas City.

How about when he referred to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy as "the new Russian President".

Trump said, when thanking people in Florida after Hurricane Irma, "I just want to thank everybody, the first responders, on behalf of myself, our Vice President—Melania really wanted to be with us" while Melania was standing right next to him.

After the mass shooting in Dayton he said god bless the people in Toledo.

He said there was a vaccine for AIDs.

Trump said that he actually punched his music teacher when he was in second grade (yeah, I know it was in second grade).

Look what he said about grabbing a women's you know what.

I am voting for Trump (I have never not voted Republican in my life), but it is not because he is perfect (my biggest peeve is that he has done shit about spending more than what the feds take in, further increasing our debt dramatically even before this year). He has had plenty of gaffes (I am sure there are a few more than the ones I mentioned), which I acknowledge are not as bad as Biden's, as well as shortcomings, but I am not so starstruck as some people to not see them.

Last edited:
Yup and you know damn well Jo and the Ho are coming for our guns.
Are you really that dumb to vote D this time and what sounds like again?

Anyone who votes Democrat in any election and has guns should just turn in their guns, because that is about what the vote is amounting to. There are things, sometimes many, that I do not like about candidates but, for me, first and foremost in every election is protecting the rights that I believe in - end of discussion/debate for me (second would be fiscal responsibility, but no one seems to have any).

I have never and will never vote for any person who wants to take my guns.
It is the single most important item on my list.

These two shit heads are on record of wanting to take them.

How any gun owner, new or old could vote any other way is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom