Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

How could anybody have a perfect plan Roadglide?
I was mainly responding to the quote that you were responding to, regarding the challenge to name an error he has made, as if he’s omniscient. No matter what side of the aisle one generally sits on, it’s strange to me when somebody can’t acknowledge that mistakes were made by their person.
I GENERALLY sit to the right on politics, but my preference for conservative politics doesn’t blind me to the glaring issues that are present, especially with regards to coronavirus.
Prove to me what he did or didn’t do was wrong. As in the opposite would have solved the problem and I’m with you. I’ll hit Trump for his mistakes.

Prove to me what he did or didn’t do was wrong. As in the opposite would have solved the problem and I’m with you. I’ll hit Trump for his mistakes.

You need more proof that wearing masks earlier would have helped? You need more proof that getting testing out to the masses and continuing that trend would have helped?
If that’s the case man, I don’t think this discussion between us is worthwhile.

Good luck

How about where he has advocated for “slowing the testing down” so that the numbers aren’t overwhelming, instead of implementing a strong testing infrastructure and contact tracing?

How about when he politicized and polarized mask wearing, so now if you wear a mask you’re a liberal, and if you don’t wear a mask you’re a republican, instead of just used good judgement and advocated for mask use to slow the disease’s spread?

Should I keep going?

Yea you're right this guy is an idiot:

He’s not, but some of his advisors are, to include one of his sons who is massively pro-2A.

That said, if he were a lame duck president, he wouldn’t be worried about offending his base with gun control. But, he’d still he better than Biden. Trump is ambivalent to 2A whereas Biden is vigorously anti.
Agreed.

Last edited:
You need more proof that wearing masks earlier would have helped? You need more proof that getting testing out to the masses and continuing that trend would have helped?

Good luck
Yup I do and you can’t do it is my point.

Right. Remind me when he said that? Now remind me when Trump finally acquiesced and wore won in public without bashing it? Was that the same day?

Good luck
Do you think Fauci purposely spread Covid? If this is as bad as you say, Fauci has a lot of blood on his hands.

Not necessarily, and I think it depends on how you define "massive". I think there is voter fraud in every presidential election, mostly committed by dems. The difference is when a non dem wins is because the dems weren't able to fraud enough to offset the wonkies. (middle america independent voters) If trump got enough wonkie votes, I don't think they would be able to outgun him with fraud. There are only so many votes they can harvest out of couch cushions and dead people.

However, if trump loses a lot of wonkie votes that stay home, then the possibility of him actually losing via fraud becomes more realistic.

There's always evidence of voter fraud anyone who doesn't see it hasn't been paying attention. Like for example I think Mitt Romney is a piece of shit, but years ago there was one voting district in Philadumpia where Romney only got like one vote or some single digit number of votes. That's not "just a coincidence" that's highly likely to be some systematic voter fraud or voter suppression going on there.

Mail fraud can be massive. So in Red states, someone handling the mail could be "asked" to just start burning all mail in vote envelopes and "Viola!" Lose a couple of hundred thousand votes, and there it goes.

States reject tens of thousands of mail ballots in this year's primaries, setting off alarm bells for November

Mail fraud can be massive. So in Red states, someone handling the mail could be "asked" to just start burning all mail in vote envelopes and "Viola!" Lose a couple of hundred thousand votes, and there it goes.

States reject tens of thousands of mail ballots in this year's primaries, setting off alarm bells for November
...or just certain ones. The Buffalo guy had a huge lead by way of in-person, only to see it dwindle to single-digits when mail-ins were counted:
Utter stinkfest.

How about where he has advocated for “slowing the testing down” so that the numbers aren’t overwhelming, instead of implementing a strong testing infrastructure and contact tracing?

How about when he politicized and polarized mask wearing, so now if you wear a mask you’re a liberal, and if you don’t wear a mask you’re a republican, instead of just used good judgement and advocated for mask use to slow the disease’s spread?

Should I keep going?
Let’s not forget your maggots telling people to keep coming into the city to enjoy the urban life. Scum like Pelosi, DiBlasio and our Maaaty. Your all scum.

Look, the media knows FULLY WELL that their only chance of Biden getting in in November is if they tell people (over and over and over, etc) that it's "all over", that there is "No reason to even BOTHER going to the polls in November cuz CLEARLY Senator Joe Clint - oops, I mean Biden - has it all wrapped up. The voting is just a formality. The coronation of Mrs Clin - oops, I mean Mister Biden - is already a done deal. He's got it "in the bag". Don't you realize this? Don't you "understand"???

Just stay home, in your damned deplorable basket, and let the coronation happen the way "everyone knows" and "everyone fully expects" that it will. Just stay home, dammit!! "He has no chance"!! Right? I mean, just "look at the polls"!!!!!
;)

Let’s not forget your maggots telling people to keep coming into the city to enjoy the urban life. Scum like Pelosi, DiBlasio and our Maaaty. Your all scum.
Lol
I point out a couple of things I’m critical of Trump about and now I’m “one of those maggot scum.”
Lmao
Why don’t you go make out with Trump, buddy, since you clearly can’t find fault with a single thing he has done. He’s a god, I know.

Unreal.

Lol
I point out a couple of things I’m critical of Trump about and now I’m “one of those maggot scum.”
Lmao
Why don’t you go make out with Trump, buddy, since you clearly can’t find fault with a single thing he has done. He’s a god, I know.

Unreal.
Youze people think cause Iwe say Trump Must get elected that we don’t know his flaws ? You live under a rock and don’t look at what the liberalDems are doing and will do when they get control. Those are the Horrrble dreams that should keep you up at night. VOTE TRUMP, OFTEN.

I’ll bet nobody has a clue on how much junk mail my step grandfather burnt in the Braintree incinerator versus delivering it.

Mailman in my neighborhood was caught and convicted for dumping the unsolicited bulk mail in the lake nearby. The neighborhood wore black armbands for a week when he was arrested

Exactly, all the pols f***ed it up, just like we knew they would. The Dems with their "anti-racism" virtue signaling were the most egregious early on, IMO. Then, throw in un-Constitutional edicts and nursing home mis-management later for good measure.

Should I keep going?
Except for the fact that testing was never slowed, nor did he tell anyone to slow it down. Saying it at a rally and doing it are different.

Show me where he ever said NOT to wear a mask.

Except for the fact that testing was never slowed, nor did he tell anyone to slow it down. Saying it at a rally and doing it are different.

Show me where he ever said NOT to wear a mask.

Trump is definitely strongly endorsing masks now though, stating that wearing masks, when you cannot social distance, is the "patriotic" thing to do.

Anthony "First Pitch" Fauchi screwed the pooch on that one.

More than once.
"The president needs to listen to the experts. derpy derp ."
Ok
Which Fauchi advise should he take ?

"There is no threat to the US " Fauchi ?

" Don't wear a mask" Fauchi ?
"Now everyone should wear a mask ." Fauchi ?

"You can get it from contact surfaces." Fauchi ?
"Now maybe you can't ." Fauchi ?

"People that never have symptoms are the worst spreaders. " Fauchi " ?
Well maybe not so much ." Fauchi ?

No matter which one Trump picked it was going to be wrong when the Keebler elf changed his mind later.

Last edited:
BTT.

This mans cognitive decline is so significant, it seems to me he should withdraw his candidacy. Seriously. Am I watching the wrong news or can this guy not get even one sentence out without screwing up his answer, making no sense, or getting extremely agitated?

Even my 17 year old, who has spent a lot of her formative time in front of liberal Trump-hating teachers has now caught on to the fact that this man is not fit to be president.

Maybe I have too much compassion, I actually feel bad for the guy. His handlers who are pushing him deserve severe bad luck and punishment.

🤓

Back
Top Bottom