Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

Not necessarily, and I think it depends on how you define "massive". I think there is voter fraud in every presidential election, mostly committed by dems. The difference is when a non dem wins is because the dems weren't able to fraud enough to offset the wonkies. (middle america independent voters) If trump got enough wonkie votes, I don't think they would be able to outgun him with fraud. There are only so many votes they can harvest out of couch cushions and dead people.

However, if trump loses a lot of wonkie votes that stay home, then the possibility of him actually losing via fraud becomes more realistic.

There's always evidence of voter fraud anyone who doesn't see it hasn't been paying attention. Like for example I think Mitt Romney is a piece of shit, but years ago there was one voting district in Philadumpia where Romney only got like one vote or some single digit number of votes. That's not "just a coincidence" that's highly likely to be some systematic voter fraud or voter suppression going on there.

Was that the year the new black panthers stood outside the polling location and blocked white people from voting? That was definitely a thing that happened in philthydelphia.

There's always evidence of voter fraud anyone who doesn't see it hasn't been paying attention. Like for example I think Mitt Romney is a piece of shit, but years ago there was one voting district in Philadumpia where Romney only got like one vote or some single digit number of votes. That's not "just a coincidence" that's highly likely to be some systematic voter fraud or voter suppression going on there.
Thank God for the Electoral College...

As much as I don't want biden to win and love what Trump has done for my stock portfolio, he's really blundering covid lately and whatever the f*** is going on in Portland doesn't look good either. These are by far the two most important issues on hand right now, and the optics are not good.
He looks fine in Portland to every day Americans sick of liberals letting shit go on and China flu, I’m fine, don’t know anyone sick .

If people here are expecting some kind of repeat like 2016, they're gonna be disappointed.

Judging by what happened in 2018, plus the last 2 statewide elections here in Virginia, Republicans are probably going to get massacred in November.
I sure hope you are wrong, but I am really surprised to see what has happen in your state. Looks to be like Mass.

In order for such fraud to have any significant effect, a huge number of mail-in ballot applications would need to be intercepted and have their addresses changed to redirect the ballots to either a single address, or to a small number of addresses. That would be trivially easy to recognize and investigate since you'd have huge numbers of ballots directed to be sent to the same place(s).

It would also require significant manpower to achieve (someone's gotta hit those mailboxes), which means lots of potential leaks and people who could be caught in the act and squeal once being interrogated.

Same problems apply if you go around trying to steal the actual ballots from people's mailboxes.

And these are just problems that me, some idiot on the Internet, can come up with. I bet there's even more problems I haven't thought of.

Mail-in ballot fraud is difficult to pull off on any scale that would actually affect the outcome of an election without getting caught.

Okay, so you support the 100-mile "border zone" which means 2 out of every 3 Americans are subject to CBP jurisdiction at all times. Gotcha.
Are you saying you are against violent members of a declared terrorist organization operating with the full support of Soros backed politicians being arrested for their crimes ?
Facinating.

even if those polls weren't a complete lie, which they are, just wait til the debates when Joe can't get a single coherent thought out. When the public sees just how far Biden's brain has turned to mush, all the undecideds/swing voters will be like "well I hate Trump, but I obviously can't vote for this guy who needs to be in a nursing home"...

These polls are set up with sampling bias as the basis of their methodology, then pretending it's not there. They're complete horseshit and they apparently think we've forgotten about 2016 when they did the same thing.

So your saying the sample of 100 people from Cambridge might not be reflective of the rest of the US ?
You seem to have some trust issues.
Me , I welcome our new insect overlords.

This is like the giant thing the Dems did against Scott Brown, remember? 15 points down? Don't bother voting, it's over? Granted Scottie dropped the ball in his re-election bid cus I think he lost interest in conservative values, ...
Brown lost his re-election bid because of ill-health -
conservative voters were sick of him.

Howie Carr had him on the show a few times, every couple of months after he lost.
He had to stop doing that, because his cell phone melted from all the hate-texts
from loyal listeners.

Look up DA Kim Gardner. She's one of several who have been dropping charges against arrested Antifa without further processing.
You will find they are all George Soros backed plants, just like the one charging the McCluskies for defending their house. This has all been planned and funded for a long time. We are in the part where the Marxists rage and destroy, pushing the white guilt button, while Democrat politicians think this is good for their power base so they go along. They will be as successful as winning against a low survival rate cancer. When you defend yourself or your family from these violent ANTIFA/BLM (they are really the same thing), the Soros DA's will refuse to prosecute the criminal Marxists, while going after anyone who defies them. Marxist mayors in key cities, pulling down statues, sanctuary cities, nullification of Federal laws that they don't like while abusing ones they do like, a corrupt Judiciary, making it almost impossible to be a Cop and enforce rule of law, defunding them, ridiculing them, or driving them out of the job because of the risk being put on them.

I think too few people really realize what is going on here, we are literally in the middle of a Marxist revolution by a small well funded minority of people who have the support of the Democrat party and the Media. The Demonrats and the Media goes along because they think they will be in charge when it is over, but they will be "removed" once their usefulness has ended, just like Stalin's useful idiots. This isn't tin foil stuff, this is real. Trump, like him or hate him, he is literally the only thing standing in the way for this moving out of certain cities and into the burbs where all the "real racists" live. A vote for Biden is like a vote for Stalin as Biden really isn't running anything, he is a low IQ, mentally defective, lifelong politician who has never had a real job. Shit is real people, time to vote out every democrat you can find and tip the balance for the House and Senate so Trump can start to move the heavily tipped scales, at least there is a chance.

When I kept seeing polls of Elizabeth Warren and mayor Pete beating Trump heads up in states like Texas by 8/9/10 percent, that told me all I need to know about polls. With covid and national unrest being played regularly on TV followed by biden winning by 15 points, I think its the media 100 percent trying to destroy enthusiasm among Trump voters and people closer to center who want to vote for Trump but think he can't win so they just won't vote. My question is, if Trump wins again, whats the excuse going to be for the pollsters who got it wrong again, not that it will even matter in the end.

If people here are expecting some kind of repeat like 2016, they're gonna be disappointed.

Judging by what happened in 2018, plus the last 2 statewide elections here in Virginia, Republicans are probably going to get massacred in November.

wasn't VA blue in 2016? So...it's still blue? it sounds like you got yourself an urban democrat problem.

I'm not ready to be black pilled quite yet.

Yeah no one cares about Virginia cuz they have black face Northam. It gonna come down to Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania. At least that's what I am hearing

wasn't VA blue in 2016? So...it's still blue? it sounds like you got yourself an urban democrat problem.

I'm not ready to be black pilled quite yet.
VA was targeted by Soros and Bloomberg who pumped hundres of millions into the local elections for hand picked Marxist reps and DA's. It was a shock to most Virginians as well. Now the people of VS are taking back those seats one by one. Unfortunately a lot of DC a**holes now live in VA cities.

Sooooo ..... this is supposedly Biden's Presidential Campaign Logo: ...
49ds3n.jpg

Has any one been poled or know any one that has? That always makes me curious
about a week ago I saw a Fox News poll. They polled 1100+/- people. In a country of 330MILLION. Yeah, that has to be accurate
That works out to what, just over 20 people per state on average?

True story: friends from FL coming to MA for a visit in early July. Signed up for a Covid test, got to the testing site and the line was miles long so they left without being tested. Both got an email 3 days later saying their tests came back positive. Wait, what??

It gets better...they told their friends in FL about this so they all ordered the at home tests you send in by mail. Four people got the kit, opened the swabs and immediately put them right into the collection tube - without swabbing anything. Yup, you guessed it, all four got emails saying they were positive for Covid.

The numbers are all BS. Not saying people aren’t getting sick but the numbers are being inflated for very bad reasons.

True story: friends from FL coming to MA for a visit in early July. Signed up for a Covid test, got to the testing site and the line was miles long so they left without being tested. Both got an email 3 days later saying their tests came back positive. Wait, what??

It gets better...they told their friends in FL about this so they all ordered the at home tests you send in by mail. Four people got the kit, opened the swabs and immediately put them right into the collection tube - without swabbing anything. Yup, you guessed it, all four got emails saying they were positive for Covid.

The numbers are all BS. Not saying people aren’t getting sick but the numbers are being inflated for very bad reasons.
Wow. Testing that fails positive. That is f'd up.

The "signed-in-and-waited-but-left-before-being-tested" is a Known Thing. Official excuse: test results mapped to place in line, so since they left, they received the results for the person behind them. Never, ever heard of anyone in healthcare doing it that way, but that's the official answer.

That second thing is news, though, and if true implies super-duper shenanigans happening.

The only thing he has to offer is that he is not Donald J. Trump.

Good enough for me.

Mr. Trump needs his ass kicked 11-03-20. I don't care what some of you hillbillies on this chatroom think.

Thanks

Yeah, we know that's how you feel. Though you never seem to give any concrete reasons, just feelings and ramblings. No wonder Biden's your spirit animal.

Remind us, why are you here?

Back
Top Bottom