Biden just took a 15 point lead over Trump

Don’t believe the polls. Recall 2016? This will all boil down to who makes it out in November and which kinds of mail-in-voting laws and regulations are issued.

That's the thing, though. They're putting into place a pretty solid mechanism for cheating.
Well mail-in-voting has existed for a long time, but when you try to expand this system thats when you run into problems with legitimacy and ballots being sent to recently deceased people...and then whose to say those ballots aren’t mailed in by whoever is waiting by around the area? That’s one of the main issues with this. Also recent immigrants who come in and grab ballots and then mail them in and scaddaddle back to their country...yet another issue.

Well mail-in-voting has existed for a long time, but when you try to expand this system thats when you run into problems with legitimacy and ballots being sent to recently deceased people...and then whose to say those ballots aren’t mailed in by whoever is waiting by around the area? That’s one of the main issues with this. Also recent immigrants who come in and grab ballots and then mail them in and scaddaddle back to their country...yet another issue.
That's the point. Connecticut has absentee ballots, and has had them as long as I can remember (probably long before I was born). Years ago, they had to tighten the regulations due to some serious absentee ballot scandals. Among other things, they're not on-demand - there are only a few legit reasons to request one. And possession of absentee balloting materials by anyone other than (1) a ballot official, (2) the voter (or a designee if the voter needs assistance), (3) the postal service delivering the blank ballot from 1 to 2 or the completed ballot from 2 to 1, is a FELONY.

Presently they're trying to undo a lot of this. Other places - e.g. California and their notorious "ballot harvesting" - already have.

Add to this things like "automagic voter registration" and it's a huge example of what the Catholics like to call An Occasion Of Sin.

And sin they will - they already are:

It's bad enough when absentee ballots make up only a few percent of total votes cast. This year they could well be the bulk of them - that right there is a goodly reason for all the COVID scare-mongering.

Example:
In-person voting has the R has a 31-point lead. But once the mail-ins are counted, that dwindles to the single-digits. That's stinkier than my mountain bike gear.

Eh, I suspect at WORSE we come out of it with a mixed administration....maybe Biden president (by a hair), GOP senate and GOP winning some more seats in the House. Certainly NOT going to be some "blue tsunami". I think the silent majority is a real thing - and I think at the state level for US house/senate even more-so. Look at the surge of new gun owners as an example. While they might not all vote Trump, I can see them questioning what the media portrays as the "majority".

Eh, I suspect at WORSE we come out of it with a mixed administration....maybe Biden president (by a hair), GOP senate and GOP winning some more seats in the House. Certainly NOT going to be some "blue tsunami". I think the silent majority is a real thing - and I think at the state level for US house/senate even more-so. We will see I guess.
Silent majority is a thing, but so is cheating. This time they're pulling out all the stops. They've wrecked the economy - worldwide, not just here - hyping a virus pandemic less lethal than most we've seen in the last hundred years, and - also world-wide (!!!) - instigated riots cuz a black ne'er-do-well named George Floyd passed a queer twenny in Minneapolis and died while resisting arrest. Voter fraud? Pffffft.

Understand, the Donks are a part of it, as are the RINOs, but this goes beyond them. The fact that the George Floyd riots EXTENDED OVERSEAS says this. The fact that Sweden - that didn't partake in the orgy of self-destruction - is now the bastard child of Europe, says this.

I hear you, but, I think my point is that even with all this, the media portray it all as some majority opinion - while in fact, most folks are not that hard left and may vote accordingly.

I do rememember the last time things were serious and we got 8 years of Obama et al. so you may be right, but I guess we will see.

Silent majority is a thing, but so is cheating. This time they're pulling out all the stops. They've wrecked the economy - worldwide, not just here - hyping a virus pandemic less lethal than most we've seen in the last hundred years, and - also world-wide (!!!) - instigated riots cuz a black ne'er-do-well named George Floyd passed a queer twenny in Minneapolis and died while resisting arrest. Voter fraud? Pffffft.

Understand, the Donks are a part of it, as are the RINOs, but this goes beyond them. The fact that the George Floyd riots EXTENDED OVERSEAS says this. The fact that Sweden - that didn't partake in the orgy of self-destruction - is now the bastard child of Europe, says this.

I hear you, but, I think my point is that even with all this, the media portray it all as some majority opinion - while in fact, most folks are not that hard left and may vote accordingly.
Their votes won't matter. Globalism will decide it for us, for "our own good" (theirs).

Does this mean they shouldn't vote? Of course not. Anything we can do to document the fraud will be on the side of the angels. Just know that you can have clear video of a Ryder truck backing up to a polling place and unloading boxes of "magic" ballots, and the Dickwitness News will still stick its fingers in its ears and say, "LALALALALA I don't hear you!"

Ok so I understand your position on Trump but I'm just wondering why you would frequent a board such as this. Are you a Republican that just doesn't like Trump? Are you to the left on all issues besides firearms and the 2nd Amendment? I'm just having a hard time understanding why someone who is pro 2A is on a board like this but would continue to vote for politicians who are constantly trying to limit the 2A. Maybe you just like trolling IDk. I don't mean to be rude just asking.
Saying Trump is pro 2A is an emotional response. Trump isn't pro 2A. Now, cue the masses that will say I'm wrong without any facts.

Saying Trump is pro 2A is an emotional response. Trump isn't pro 2A. Now, cue the masses that will say I'm wrong without any facts.
He’s not, but some of his advisors are, to include one of his sons who is massively pro-2A.

That said, if he were a lame duck president, he wouldn’t be worried about offending his base with gun control. But, he’d still he better than Biden. Trump is ambivalent to 2A whereas Biden is vigorously anti.

Last edited:
The only thing he has to offer is that he is not Donald J. Trump.

Good enough for me.

Mr. Trump needs his ass kicked 11-03-20. I don't care what some of you hillbillies on this chatroom think.

Thanks

Sorry your girl lost. DU is over that way ------>

VA was targeted by Soros and Bloomberg who pumped hundres of millions into the local elections for hand picked Marxist reps and DA's. It was a shock to most Virginians as well. Now the people of VS are taking back those seats one by one. Unfortunately a lot of DC a**holes now live in VA cities.

Like people from MA coming to NH....

Like people from MA coming to NH....
Thing is, we can't seem to get rid of 'em. It's like the Hydra. For every one that leaves seems two more spring up. Maybe if you folks made them feel a little more welcome....tax breaks, free booze, cash incentives ?????

I’d like specific instances where he has blundered on China flu. I want real tangible actions or inactions.

I hear this line from liberals all the time. They repeat it over and over, as if repeating a lie makes it true.
I throw it back at them and ask what their perfect plan would have been. The silence is deafening

I throw it back at them and ask what their perfect plan would have been. The silence is deafening

How about where he has advocated for “slowing the testing down” so that the numbers aren’t overwhelming, instead of implementing a strong testing infrastructure and contact tracing?

How about when he politicized and polarized mask wearing, so now if you wear a mask you’re a liberal, and if you don’t wear a mask you’re a republican, instead of just used good judgement and advocated for mask use to slow the disease’s spread?

Should I keep going?

How about where he has advocated for “slowing the testing down” so that the numbers aren’t overwhelming, instead of implementing a strong testing infrastructure and contact tracing?

How about when he politicized and polarized mask wearing, so now if you wear a mask you’re a liberal, and if you don’t wear a mask you’re a republican, instead of just used good judgement and advocated for mask use to slow the disease’s spread?

Should I keep going?
Nope. Your perfect plan is to bash Trump. I get it.

Should I keep going?
Anthony "First Pitch" Fauchi screwed the pooch on that one.

The question was to name one thing he could’ve handled better. Sorry if my response makes you upset.
😂 I’m not upset. The question was actually to provide specific instances but my larger point is a lot of people hit Trump for screwing this up. No one can say for sure what ever he did or didn’t do would have helped or hurt. All I’m asking you is to lay out your perfect plan that you are 100% positive would have stopped this shit show dead in its tracks

Actually, Donald Trump was among the first to take it seriously, and want to halt inbound flights from China... which was called "unnecessary" and "racist" at the time by many of those same critics.

As to how this could have been handled differently / better, my one-word answer remains the same: Sweden. They're for all intents and purposes done with it. Their numbers are minuscule now. No lockdowns, no mask hokey-pokey, no workplaces or gyms or restaurants closed. Most schools remained open. I believe there was a no-gatherings-over-50 rule, but that was about it. They screwed up the same we did as regards to the nursing homes, though, and they readily admit it. When cases and deaths were rising, Media fingers were wagging at them. Now? Say "Sweden" and they put those fingers in their ears and yell "LALALALALA I can't hear you!"

The one thing different about Sweden, though: during the winter months (when this thing hit), they, like Nordic people generally, habitually supplement with the SpaceCritter's favorite vitaminprohormone. They have to. It's damned dark there, and if they don't they know they'll get sick. And this time of year, they don't hibernate in the AC like the Southerners do.

Rather than lockdowns, and stimulus checks, we would have done better to ship every American a bottle of D3 and K2.

😂 I’m not upset. The question was actually to provide specific instances but my larger point is a lot of people hit Trump for screwing this up. No one can say for sure what ever he did or didn’t do would have helped or hurt. All I’m asking you is to lay out your perfect plan that you are 100% positive would have stopped this shit show dead in its tracks

How could anybody have a perfect plan Roadglide?
I was mainly responding to the quote that you were responding to, regarding the challenge to name an error he has made, as if he’s omniscient. No matter what side of the aisle one generally sits on, it’s strange to me when somebody can’t acknowledge that mistakes were made by their person.
I GENERALLY sit to the right on politics, but my preference for conservative politics doesn’t blind me to the glaring issues that are present, especially with regards to coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom