• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden Gun tax

The Gunz are already on record, can't deny that.

not all of us... On paper I own a Ruger Mk2, and a S&W 642. For 5 years, while living in a free state, firearms flowed in and out of my hands with just cash and a handshake

Honestly, I'm not sure what I own anymore. I see the contents of the small safe on a regular basis, but I haven't opened the big safe for well over a year

Last edited:
Fine...I don't own any "assault" weapons rifles as they are strictly defined. None of mine have giggle switches.

Last edited:
Fine...I don't own any "assault" weapons as they are strictly defined. None of mine have giggle switches.

An assault rifle is a short, compact, selective-fire weapon which fires an intermediate power cartridge.
An assault weapon is a politically defined term for a scary looking semi-automatic gun.

An assault rifle is a short, compact, selective-fire weapon which fires an intermediate power cartridge.
An assault weapon is a politically defined term for a scary looking semi-automatic gun.
ahhh...semantics. Fixed my post to be more specific.

From the linked article it sounds like Biden plans to play the same executive action games as Trump has. Tough to get outraged about that.

No it’s not. I didn’t like it when Trump did it and I won’t like it when Biden does it.

They should pass legislation, not write up an EO.

They should pass legislation, not write up an EO.
i am afraid the era of civilized politics is long gone. first it was a simple majority vote rule, then it is EO for anything, it all goes down the path of eradicating the whole idea of compromising and negotiating. whoever wins gets it all, with no accountability. it is not truly sustainable, and, i can only wonder of how long will that stage last.

i am afraid the era of civilized politics is long gone. first it was a simple majority vote rule, then it is EO for anything, it all goes down the path of eradicating the whole idea of compromising and negotiating. whoever wins gets it all, with no accountability. it is not truly sustainable, and, i can only wonder of how long will that stage last.
Frankly, I was shocked Trump didn't (try to) go all-out and push truly impermissible abuses of executive power in his EOs.

Obama at least acknowledged that there were limits to what could be done within the scope of executive orders, presidential memoranda, presidential determinations, presidential proclamations, administrative orders, presidential notices, presidential sequestration orders, etc...

"Well, I think it is important to remind everybody that, as I said I think previously, and I’m not a king. I am the head of the executive branch of government. I’m required to follow the law. And that’s what we’ve done."
- Barack Obama​

Wow lotta big talk here. Just what the F&%K are you going to do when they go all Waco or Ruby Ridge on your ass,and when your dead and your loved ones are dead they will spread lies about how you molest children and kill kittens and everyone will say "GREAT JOB BETO". They will pull lon Horiuchi from what ever hole he is hiding in to kill your wife. The media will behind whatever path Ol' Joe will take. Oh and by the way no president has ever been elected with the promise "Hell yes I am going to raise your taxes" and "Hell yes I am going to take your guns". AOC has plans for your guns by outfitting BLM and Antifa so there is a chance you may end up being killed by your own gun! I could go on but why? Just bend over and take it dry up you know where!
You should change your screen name.

Wow lotta big talk here. Just what the F&%K are you going to do when they go all Waco or Ruby Ridge on your ass,and when your dead and your loved ones are dead they will spread lies about how you molest children and kill kittens and everyone will say "GREAT JOB BETO". They will pull lon Horiuchi from what ever hole he is hiding in to kill your wife. The media will behind whatever path Ol' Joe will take. Oh and by the way no president has ever been elected with the promise "Hell yes I am going to raise your taxes" and "Hell yes I am going to take your guns". AOC has plans for your guns by outfitting BLM and Antifa so there is a chance you may end up being killed by your own gun! I could go on but why? Just bend over and take it dry up you know where!

Outed as a Biden voter hope they come for you first!

I didn't spend 20 yrs in the Infantry for nothing. As GEN. Colin Powell said , "cut the head off and the body dies". Again, how will they know who owns the supposed "Weapons of War" and hi-cap mags? The Libs are dancing in the streets and drunk with potential power. They want revenge on the Deplorables and plan on hunting us down and "outing" us. Bring it, good job of turning a loyal American Veteran into a Revolutionary. Remember what Vince Lombardi said, "the best defense is a good offense". 73 Million voted for Trump in 2020 and who do you think owns the 10-20 Million "assault weapons"? Not the supposed 80 Million that voted for Sleepy Joe. If this liberal wet dream ever came close to reality I sure wouldn't be waiting for a knock on the door. "Viva La Resistance!"

Last edited:
I just did a mag count. I've been buying a few every chance I get. Then I did a 'modern sporting rifle' count that these fvcktards would tax.

If they think I am parting with $200 bucks in taxes for a $15 magazine, they're just wrong. I have 12 magazines for my M1 Carbine alone FFS. No way I part with $20k+ for this grab.

Just...no.

Can you imagine what a dedicated platoon-sized guerrilla force could do to *dissuade* .gov from enforcing this?

I just did a mag count. I've been buying a few every chance I get. Then I did a 'modern sporting rifle' count that these fvcktards would tax.

If they think I am parting with $200 bucks in taxes for a $15 magazine, they're just wrong. I have 12 magazines for my M1 Carbine alone FFS. No way I part with $20k+ for this grab.

Just...no.

Can you imagine what a dedicated platoon-sized guerrilla force could do to *dissuade* .gov from enforcing this?
head to the woods near you and start picking out Rally Points, bivouc sites and ambush sites. Buy field gear, I just bought a used ACU Ruck and assault pack and Rifleman's LBV from ArmyNavyOutdoors. There are a few sand and gravel companies near me with massive dump trucks, those vehicles are perfect Infantry transport, fighting vehicles. We could place a platoon in the beds and be shielded from small arms fire and they could run over and destroy any Police vehicle. Think out of the box my friends and have a plan.

Back
Top Bottom