Biden Gun tax

Just off the web;
Under Biden’s gun policy, Americans who own assault weapons or high-capacity magazines would have two options: sell them to the federal government through a voluntary buyback program or register them under the National Firearms Act which will be $200 tax (retroactive).

If he plans on buying them (not buying them BACK because they didn’t buy it in the first place) I hope we get to set our asking price.

There are 20 million ARs and AKs.... that they know about..... When a few hundred people comply they'll be cheering what a great success the program was, and how patriotic those sheep were to pay for their stamp and register their already lawfully owned firearm...

The rest of us will be laughing at you Biden... Now put your money where your policy is and come and take them... or try to anyway... I'm sure the freshly defunded police will be all amped to enforce your policy...

What are these gun thingies ol creapy Joe is talking about so much?[rofl2]
Searching every home and property in the whole entire United States, I mean how long would that take and what could possible go wrong?[smile]
They better have ground searching radar and check every square inch of every pond, river and ocean!:eek:

Bring on like 1776, ol shotgun Jope!

$200 per magazine Say that out loud. There's probably a billion "high capacity" magazines in circulation. $200B, stolen from Americans who literally want nothing more than to be left alone.

That's a tough sell.

The Gunz are already on record, can't deny that. Fine, I'll pay my $200.
I will NOT register it as a "machine gun", because it is not.
I will NOT store it at a club to use it when "they" say I can.
There's no record, or way to track magazines. I only have 10-rounders.

Have a special day!😁

Just off the web;
Under Biden’s gun policy, Americans who own assault weapons or high-capacity magazines would have two options: sell them to the federal government through a voluntary buyback program or register them under the National Firearms Act which will be $200 tax (retroactive).
Can you be a bit more specific than "just off the web"?

The Gunz are already on record, can't deny that. Fine, I'll pay my $200.
I will NOT register it as a "machine gun", because it is not.
I will NOT store it at a club to use it when "they" say I can.
There's no record, or way to track magazines. I only have 10-rounders.

Have a special day!😁
What's this 'record' you speak of?? The only record of SOME of my firearms are the 4473's at the FFL. That's the ones I bought from FFLs. Not counting ones I inherited or built myself.

So Creepy Uncle Joe can go suck on an egg about this. He can ATTEMPT to pass this shit, but I suspect (ok, I HOPE) that there will be so much blowback over it that Congress will have no choice but to either revoke it, or impeach his creepy ass. They'll need to do the same to Kameltoe Harris.

As mentioned, that's IF he is the actual, official, winner of the election. Even if that happens, he's already working his way into a single term administration. Everyone in his camp is going to have a nasty stigma attached that they won't be able to wash off.

Can you be a bit more specific than "just off the web"?

From Biden's own campaign site:
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
Does that equate to a $200 tax stamp per? Not exactly, but that hasn't stopped people from reaching that conclusion. What he proposes would require a change in the law, and that change would include a tax amount. It could be $5, $200 or something in between. It could even be higher than $200, but the higher it is set, the more likely it is to be ruled an unconstitutional taking. Realistically, though, it's unlikely to pass even if the GOP loses both Senate races in Georgia.

I just did the math. I have 5 modern sporting rifles and 32 standard capacity magazines. Under his plan that means 32 mags + my 5 Rifles X $200 each. So the grand total I will end up paying is $0.00 because f*** you.
Aw man, I didn't know there was gonna be math involved...

There are 20 million ARs and AKs.... that they know about..... When a few hundred people comply they'll be cheering what a great success the program was, and how patriotic those sheep were to pay for their stamp and register their already lawfully owned firearm...

The rest of us will be laughing at you Biden... Now put your money where your policy is and come and take them... or try to anyway... I'm sure the freshly defunded police will be all amped to enforce your policy...

I'm laughing at the audacity of proposing a 4 billion + 40 billion$ tax on US citizens. (looking at magpul reported pmag sales in last 5 years .. )

Something like $50 billion dollars to people is a large chunk of change.

Back
Top Bottom