Biden gun control fearmongering Megathread

Spartan65

NES Member
so it begins. I wonder how long until unconstitutional executive actions begin.

0EC18306-D07C-4BD4-BFD1-DECEC15A30D2.jpeg

Last edited:
The funny thing about gun control, is it's always "rules for thee, not for me", that sort of approach. Will Biden eliminate all black rifles from his security, and limit their magazine capacity to 10? How about the massive barbed-wire barricade surrounding the capitol? After all, he "owes it to all those we've lost".

None of those things can be accomplished by Executive Order. Eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers and bans on assault weapons and standard capacity magazines are all DOA in the House and Senate. Not sure what the mood is on background checks.

If any product is manufactured legally and sold legally, yes, there should be total immunity. An exception, of course, would be a shoddy product. If the brakes failed on a brand-new car and it resulted in death or serious injury, the victim would have a valid claim. If the same car was in perfect working order and deliberately used to run over a person, then the driver alone should be held liable. Same with guns, knives, boats, aircraft and every other item that can be dangerous if misused.

None of those things can be accomplished by Executive Order. Eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers and bans on assault weapons and standard capacity magazines are all DOA in the House and Senate. Not sure what the mood is on background checks.
I disagree. Just like Healey, Biden can put anything he wants in an EO. Until a competent court rules otherwise, it causes FUD and acts as if legit law.

Given who is in power and the 150% media backing, I put nothing past him.

And I have zero faith in any court doing the right thing wrt the Constitution.

Joe Biden uses the anniversary of a school shooting to demand strict gun control across the country.​

Using the anniversary of the horrific Parkland school shooting – which was committed by someone who the FBI repeatedly ignored – as pretext, Joe Biden demanded Congress pass the type stringent gun legislation far left activists have demanded for years.​

“Today, as we mourn with the Parkland community, we mourn for all who have lost loved ones to gun violence,” the Biden regime declared in a White House statement, “This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call”.

The Biden regime then demanded “Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets.”

It is worth noting that there are no “weapons of war” or “assault weapons” available to normal Americans. No military in existence uses AR-15 rifles or other semi-automatic counterparts, instead using fully automatic weapons like the M-16 and M-4 carbine in the United States, the Type 95 Automatic Rifle in China, and the AK-74 assault rifle in Russia. Automatic weapons have not been available for purchase in the United States since the government made them illegal in 1986.

While many gun control proponents insist that “assault weapons” must include the AR-15, many incorrectly assume AR stands for “assault rifle,” instead of Armalite, the original company to manufacture it.

This comes as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is championing a Red Flag Law in the United States Senate that would allow Biden’s Attorney General, Merrick Garland – who has fantasized about stripping Americans of their Second Amendment rights since the year 2000 – to strip any American who has been the subject of a domestic terrorism investigation of their guns, even if no charges are levied or arrests made.

National File reported:

On February 2, Rubio reintroduced the bill he has been pushing since the Orlando Pulse radical Islamic terrorist attack in 2016. The bill calls for stripping individuals under investigation for domestic terrorism of their ability to own or purchase firearms, a move Rubio somehow suggests would “also provide more authority for law enforcement agencies to go after suspected terrorists, while safeguarding law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment and due process rights.”
According to Rubio’s website, the bill would “When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer. If the court finds probable cause that the individual is or has been engaged in terrorism, the Attorney General may arrest the individual.”

It also comes as a sheriff in Missouri has vowed to arrest any federal agents who enter his jurisdiction with the purpose of enforcing potentially unconstitutional gun laws enacted by the Biden regime.

Ive come to hate the term "common sense *anything*"

Everyone needs to ask themselves what the government plans on doing to the people that they say need to be put in camps or eliminated after they take their weapons away.

Last edited:
I disagree. Just like Healey, Biden can put anything he wants in an EO. Until a competent court rules otherwise, it causes FUD and acts as if legit law.

Given who is in power and the 150% media backing, I put nothing past him.

And I have zero faith in any court doing the right thing wrt the Constitution.
He can say anything he wants, but what about enforcement? There are states that have already told the feds to FOAD regarding any more gun laws, specifically ones that contradict said state's laws.

I really hate how this administration is doubling down on stupid. They'd be more successful by going dark for a while then running a slow burn 'anti' campaign. No, I don't want them to be successful but coming in hot like this is going to pour more gas on the fires of division in this country. Biden's message of unity is basically calling for the left to unify against moderates and the right.

Folks in 'flyover country' have had enough. Note how Missouri Circuit Court Judge dismissed Soros hand-picked circuit attorney Gardner and her entire staff in the McCloskey case. One example of how this horse sh!t doesn't fly everywhere like it does in libtard states. Also the unchecked violent riots are fresh on everyone's minds and pushing to disarm law abiding citizens is only going to cause the heels to dig in deeper.

Reading the press release I caught the phrase "I am calling on congress..." buried in the usual piffle.
To me this means no imminent Executive Order.
We will have to see where this goes.

Actually there is at least one weapon of war available to non-military non-LEO citizens: the venerable M1 Garand; available via mail order from the U.S. Government chartered non-profit Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety (CPRPFS), affectionately known as The CMP.

Actually there is at least one weapon of war available to non-military non-LEO citizens: the venerable M1 Garand; available via mail order from the U.S. Government chartered non-profit Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety (CPRPFS), affectionately known as The CMP.
Do you have to tell Maura and her imbeciles about this now ? I’m sure she knows but really ? Are you a mole ?

Do you have to tell Maura and her imbeciles about this now ? I’m sure she knows but really ? Are you a mole ?
There has already been a slew of articles in the anti-gun press bitching about the CMP and its Garand sales program. Trust me, there is no secret being exposed here.

ETA: For example, back in Sept, 2018 Bloomberg had an article with this title:
This Group Teaches Kids to Love Guns, and U.S. Taxpayers Foot the Bill
The Civilian Marksmanship Program funds its mission by selling hand-me-down military weapons.

Last edited:
It should be common sense to keep violent criminals in jail but they like to leave them out on the streets to cause more violence over and over. Turn your firearms in? If that day comes you might as well wait in line with a full magazine in it. At least take a few brown shirts with you when you go out. Shall not be infringed.

1911... still in service today too.

Back
Top Bottom