• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden gun control fearmongering Megathread

Members of the Lockdown-American community
who have lost their family business
must be an even more fertile source of people with nothing left to lose.

The ruling class's "playing with matches at a chemical refinery" behavior
can not go on without consequences forever...

I am actually very surprised at this point that restaurant owners in at least 5 US big dump cities havent tried to like, capture/decapitate/guillotine/bludgeon one of these shitbird mayors
yet. Some of these people run restaurants that have been in their family for generations and some politician is f***ing up their entire legacy.

I would like to thank the Mods for making this my own MEGATHREAD! Although I’m not a fan of fear mongering.

That is sort of what it amounts to absent Biden (or some putz in congress) actually pushing a button, or some piece of legislation entering committee, etc.

Like there are rafts of anti gun bills at fed/state/local level but 99% of them dont get anywhere. Its important to watch but a lot of the gun media these days overreacts to all of it, which most of the time doesnt matter, but sometimes distracts from whats really important. At least most of the churn now is just the same stuff over and over again, same threats but no real
action, yet. " Pls sell more guns, Obiden. The industry needs to you to keep running your mouth. " [laugh]

I don't think "bans" or "taxation" is politically tenable but I think they will berth a gadget play that has about a 99% chance of ultimately failing. Then they will still move the ball down the
field far enough to get a field goal- which for the antis right now is bullshit like either federalized ERPO or UBC. Both of those chunks of bullshit, they know they can swindle enough retard voters into accepting, because the "why those things are very bad" explanation is something that inherently is longer than a 3 second sound bite. They also know that both things
will basically be forgotten about by johnny 3 box RetardoFag shooter by the time mid terms come around. (Ask 1000 shooters what the Lautenberg Amendment is, as an example, I bet the rate of the # of people who actually have some understanding of how evil it is, is under 10% of all gun owners. The same would go for a federalized ERPO. )

There is an endless parade of fudd dbags in this country that think that garbage like UBC or "red flag" legislation is "reasonable". Worse yet with the red flag thing they will pretend to apply due process to it by making it like Lautenberg, but anyone who has seen that movie knows that the first RO hearing is basically a form of political theater that goes against the accussed 99.9% of the time regardless of merit. Then the fudds/retards are like "I don't care about that because that will never apply to me" (like the bump stock thing, but basically 1000 times worse. )

As far as "adding seats to the supreme court" or other extreme things like that, if it gets to that point it is going to be impossible for them to prevent someone from losing their
shit over it. I mean in a "The next coming of Marvin Heemeyer the 2nd" opens his Canoe Factory or professional Cord-Wood-Stacking" enterprises kind of way.

I also think we have not seen the flex of gun mafia yet, either. They are a more powerful lobbying force than the NRA is now, although that really isn't saying much
anymore. It's hard to qualify this too because most of their stuff is behind the scenes. The NSSF doesnt comes out and say "yeah we went up to Dem-Businblah and told him that we have people inside union-X and we can pull his endorsement in the drop of a hat" etc.
Len already laid out what UBCs would do to Ma. gun owners . All gun clubs should be mailing this out to members. But this would take getting off your ass.

Anyone who has watched that Pennsylvania snow "dispute" video has seen exactly what happens when just one man is pushed over the edge. These power hungry totalitarians keep putting their matches closer and closer to a whole bunch of fuses...

If any product is manufactured legally and sold legally, yes, there should be total immunity. An exception, of course, would be a shoddy product. If the brakes failed on a brand-new car and it resulted in death or serious injury, the victim would have a valid claim. If the same car was in perfect working order and deliberately used to run over a person, then the driver alone should be held liable. Same with guns, knives, boats, aircraft and every other item that can be dangerous if misused.
No because every plaintiff lawyer will bury gun makers with frivolous suits claiming guns are shoddy and defective if they lack common sense safety devices like finger print scanners.

Have you ever heard of that commentator who says:

"If you have nothing to lose, you lose it?"

Well, so many people have lost everything.

Their businesses, livelihoods, and families.

It's almost as if the government has orchestrated this so people act out and they get to restrict more gun rights.

I bet the FBI is sending provocateurs out to incite these people.

If you have let it be known that you are pissed and find yourself being egged on - it's likely the FBI doing a false flag on you.

It's almost as if the government has orchestrated this so people act out and they get to restrict more gun rights.

If you have let it be known that you are pissed and find yourself being egged on - it's likely the FBI doing a false flag on you.
What else is new? KGB did it for ages - create the story, find victims to play out that story, prosecute them, get your medals, then repeat the cycle.

Any government loves such invented insurrections. If people in this country think they are immune to that evil- they are to be quite surprised. It is all the same.

Actually there is at least one weapon of war available to non-military non-LEO citizens: the venerable M1 Garand; available via mail order from the U.S. Government chartered non-profit Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety (CPRPFS), affectionately known as The CMP.
Not much of a weapon of war by todays standards. Capacity is to low.

Gerald Celente coined that phrase, I’ve heard it expressed as ‘When people have nothing left to lose, they lose it’ and a couple other variations - but he’s been pretty good, caught him on YouTube shows from time to time

“Gun-rights advocates have long argued that “good guys” with guns are an important defense against “bad guys.” But we have now seen how many people, who up to that moment might have been classified as “good guys,” were willing to attack police officers, smash their way into Congress and call for the death of a vice president and a speaker of the House. Two big steps needed now are the elimination of the open carrying of weapons in the United States and the elimination or rigorous regulation of civilian ownership of military-style firearms.”

This recent Bearing Arms article on a Chicago Sun Times editorial doesn’t quite capture the horrendous logic in the piece.

1. NRA, GOP, Conservatives, Gun Owners tout "Good Guys with Guns" as a necessary element in self-defense from criminal violence
2. "Good Guys” invaded the Capitol building, threatened Democracy and our American Way of Life
3. Open Carry and Assault Weapons must be banned to prevent such insurrections

It’s hard to fathom how anyone could see this progression as true. While some think it’s true, I think most of these anti-gunners just want to see any reason to restrict RKBA put forth as a justification...be in 9-11, 1-06, Parkland, etc.

Who ever called Q Shaman a “Good Guy"? And he’s open-carrying a spear, not an assault weapon.
3B0891AB-0540-4D2A-97B2-17EDFC81F433.jpeg

I am actually very surprised at this point that restaurant owners in at least 5 US big dump cities havent tried to like, capture/decapitate/guillotine/bludgeon one of these shitbird mayors
yet. Some of these people run restaurants that have been in their family for generations and some politician is f***ing up their entire legacy.
it' fear. No solidarity from conservatives to speak of or support from the impotent GOP and retaliation from the democrats/liberals.

None of those things can be accomplished by Executive Order. Eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers and bans on assault weapons and standard capacity magazines are all DOA in the House and Senate. Not sure what the mood is on background checks.

I ... I almost posted a few analogous data in response, but I don't think it will make much difference. I'm not sure you have been laying attention for the last few months.

What should be and what is have diverged for specific values of should.

Not sure if this kind of talk is allowed but we need to create a DL of people who are willing to obstruct and help others if this passes and someone shows up at your house to collect (civilian QRF force). I would be willing to lock arms and "peacefully protest" for a neighbor. At some point some form of physical action will be needed or it will never end. They wont want to enter a home with 50 people lined up outside and Im guessing we would only need to beat them a few times. Not calling for violence of any kind.

Not sure if this kind of talk is allowed but we need to create a DL of people who are willing to obstruct and help others if this passes and someone shows up at your house to collect (civilian QRF force). I would be willing to lock arms and "peacefully protest" for a neighbor. At some point some form of physical action will be needed or it will never end. They wont want to enter a home with 50 people lined up outside and Im guessing we would only need to beat them a few times. Not calling for violence of any kind.
There is this page on Instagram directed to this type of thing. You may remember a certain false red flag attempt that was actually a guy being arrested for a domestic (he lied) where some people actually responded and met the police down the road and pushed them off a few blocks. That’s all I will say about it.

I did not type that title incorrectly, though the authors at Poltico might be so out of their depth they got the proposed EA entirely wrong.

Biden considers regulating 'ghost guns,' other executive actions to curb gun violence
This text does not make sense, per existing law, but here it is:
Among the executive actions under consideration by the administration is one that would require buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about their plans.
It already is federally illegal to transfer a "firearm" without a serial number. Thus a home-built receiver already cannot be transferred without a SN having been applied.
Firearms - Guides - Importation & Verification of Firearms, Ammunition - Firearms Verification Overview

But if a receiver is home-built but never transferred, at what point would a BG check occur?

The article contains no further detail about this particular proposed restriction.

It already is federally illegal to transfer a "firearm" without a serial number. Thus a home-built receiver already cannot be transferred without a SN having been applied.
Firearms - Guides - Importation & Verification of Firearms, Ammunition - Firearms Verification Overview

Why do you believe this? Can you cite a law?

Lots of guns don't have serial numbers, they weren't a requirement before '68, and all of those guns are legal to sell.

New guns made by manufacturers must have serial numbers. But home-made guns don't need to have them, even upon sale/transfer.

If you are *IN THE BUSINESS* of making guns, you need to have serial numbers, but for the rest of us, you don't.

The link to the ATF rules you cite apply to importers, not little people.

Yep. Just make it illegaler. That always works. In fact, I think it's about time we stopped drunk driving. Ergo, I'm going to work on sponsoring a law that makes it illegal to drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other items that may impair your ability to drive effectively. Immediately! I can't believe that we didn't think of this before now. All those people maimed and killed by drunks who, if required by law to NOT drink a drive, would NEVER drink and drive.

Why do you believe this? Can you cite a law?

Lots of guns don't have serial numbers, they weren't a requirement before '68, and all of those guns are legal to sell.

New guns made by manufacturers must have serial numbers. But home-made guns don't need to have them, even upon sale/transfer.

If you are *IN THE BUSINESS* of making guns, you need to have serial numbers, but for the rest of us, you don't.

The link to the ATF rules you cite apply to importers, not little people.
Of course a pre-'68 firearm that never had a serial number would not require a serial number. I was assuming knowledge of the law; pre-'68 was not the topic.

Regarding the transfer of unserialized home-built firearms, the law is ambiguous on whether building a firearm makes one a "manufacturer," but few are willing to test that in court.

Back
Top Bottom