Biden gun control fearmongering Megathread

So much for calls for “unity”. With all the new gun owners over the last few years his is the one dividing the country.

I'm surprised it took him this long.
He can say anything he wants, but what about enforcement? There are states that have already told the feds to FOAD regarding any more gun laws, specifically ones that contradict said state's laws.
There are also plenty of states that are foaming at the mouth to drop to their knees and blow him, ready to ban guns because bad guns are bad.

I'm surprised it took him this long.
All part of the master plan.
There are also plenty of states that are foaming at the mouth to drop to their knees and blow him, ready to ban guns because bad guns are bad.
And, of course, the PRM is the first to break out the knee pads.

Rumor is end of the week or early next week he is going f to outline his Exec orders. Sounds like more ATF stuff and related BS, possible large increase in tax on ammo/firearms push as well as making a large swath of common day firearms and accessories subject to Fed Tax just like suppressors etc. Gonna be a fun ride. Exception will be LEOs and related , they will get an exception as politicians want their union money

In a gulag like MA, universal background checks means all transfers thru FFLs . . . which means NO transfers possible for non-EOPS List (or AG compliant) handguns and NO transfers possible for ARs/AKs. This will include inheritance guns. It's a good way to dead-end *legal gun ownership with the blessing of the crown in gulag states.

Fixed it for you. Guns are sort of like bearer bonds. Whomever has them, owns them, and should they chose, can likely continue to own them so long as they are breathing and have a little ammo on hand. The blessing of the crown has little bearing on that reality other than accelerating the timeline for making hard choices

Fixed it for you. Guns are sort of like bearer bonds. Whomever has them, owns them, and should they chose, can likely continue to own them so long as they are breathing. The blessing of the crown has little bearing on that reality other than accelerating the timeline for making hard choices
Sure, you can keep your murder machines, we'll just make it illegal to move them from outside of your home, shoot them, repair them, buy ammo for them, reload any ammo on your own, teach your kids how to be safe with them, or use them in self-defense.

But remember, kids, nobody is coming for your guns!

For the folks saying he can't do this... don't close your eyes to how much influence and power he and the media have. Yes, there are some states/governors/mayors that will thumb their nose at it, but the vast majority of the people in those positions are caving to the media pressure. You think most of them actually care about the people? No, they care about getting re-elected and they only do that with positive PR.

More restrictions are coming.

Rather than 50 state-by-state battles, we have only one Federal battle. But EOs well in advance of 2022 midterms is a challenge, as One-Term Joe can take the heat instead of Dems up for re-election.

Sure, you can keep your murder machines, we'll just make it illegal to move them from outside of your home, shoot them, repair them, buy ammo for them, reload any ammo on your own, teach your kids how to be safe with them, or use them in self-defense.

But remember, kids, nobody is coming for your guns!

I realize for the vast majority, what you describe would be reality. But my point stands. You own them, you could take them wherever you please and try use them in a safe manner. If someone objects, you have choices you can make. Not saying they are easy choices. But it’s also not exactly like you are without options, we might make the choice to comply, but we wouldn’t HAVE to. And I doubt Biden and Pelosi are planning to take arms and help enforce at local levels. How many incidents would it take for the boys in blue to say “F this, I’m not going to be a party to this nonsense”

Just say NO and shoot first if it comes to it. Nobody is taking my property and I'm not paying another cent in taxes.

It's going to reach a point where ranges are going to have to have a multiple scoped rifle overwatch for people being harrassed on the firing line.

100 Heads Insurance Company.

I realize for the vast majority, what you describe would be reality. But my point stands. You own them, you could take them wherever you please and try use them in a safe manner. If someone objects, you have choices you can make. Not saying they are easy choices. But it’s also not exactly like you are without options, we might make the choice to comply, but we wouldn’t HAVE to. And I doubt Biden and Pelosi are planning to take arms and help enforce at local levels. How many incidents would it take for the boys in blue to say “F this, I’m not going to be a party to this nonsense”
Nobody gives a damn about turn-ins or any of that. That hasn't been the plan since forever. That alienates too many people, which is exactly why we see the style of thumbscrew-turning laws we see now, vs. the outright blanket bans of yesteryear. The cops were never going door to door to confiscate guns, but arresting one guy for possession here, denying a license there... that's the sure path.

The antis know all they have to do is turn off the taps and we're all done for. We still need legislative wins to keep those open.

Taxes on ammo, taxes on guns!! Of course it's always about your money. "The solution to all this gun stuff is to steal your labor!" It's so evil for the left to be so disingenuous even with their presented intentions.

Ive come to hate the term "common sense *anything*"

Everyone needs to ask themselves what the government plans on doing to the people that they say need to be put in camps or eliminated after they take their weapons away.
If it says "common sense" it probably isn't.

Joe Biden uses the anniversary of a school shooting to demand strict gun control across the country.​

Using the anniversary of the horrific Parkland school shooting – which was committed by someone who the FBI repeatedly ignored – as pretext, Joe Biden demanded Congress pass the type stringent gun legislation far left activists have demanded for years.​

“Today, as we mourn with the Parkland community, we mourn for all who have lost loved ones to gun violence,” the Biden regime declared in a White House statement, “This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call”.

The Biden regime then demanded “Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets.”

It is worth noting that there are no “weapons of war” or “assault weapons” available to normal Americans. No military in existence uses AR-15 rifles or other semi-automatic counterparts, instead using fully automatic weapons like the M-16 and M-4 carbine in the United States, the Type 95 Automatic Rifle in China, and the AK-74 assault rifle in Russia. Automatic weapons have not been available for purchase in the United States since the government made them illegal in 1986.

While many gun control proponents insist that “assault weapons” must include the AR-15, many incorrectly assume AR stands for “assault rifle,” instead of Armalite, the original company to manufacture it.

This comes as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is championing a Red Flag Law in the United States Senate that would allow Biden’s Attorney General, Merrick Garland – who has fantasized about stripping Americans of their Second Amendment rights since the year 2000 – to strip any American who has been the subject of a domestic terrorism investigation of their guns, even if no charges are levied or arrests made.

National File reported:

It also comes as a sheriff in Missouri has vowed to arrest any federal agents who enter his jurisdiction with the purpose of enforcing potentially unconstitutional gun laws enacted by the Biden regime.

The big problem with any "Gun = Terrorist" bill or law is They think the 75 Million Trump voters are Terrorists.

Actually there is at least one weapon of war available to non-military non-LEO citizens: the venerable M1 Garand; available via mail order from the U.S. Government chartered non-profit Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety (CPRPFS), affectionately known as The CMP.
Shhhh, Don't give them any idea's.

Think the wish list of bans, registration and confiscation can’t happen? Seven GOP senators just voted to convict. The HoR will pass it, the Senate has a very good chance of passing it. The 60 votes for cloture is an obstacle, but I wouldn’t put it past the senate to change the rules.

I don't think that guys like Mitt Romney who runs out of Utah that just passed constitutional carry is going to vote for gun control. I think there is a difference between being a person who suffers from TDS and a second amendment supporter.

I don't think that guys like Mitt Romney who runs out of Utah that just passed constitutional carry is going to vote for gun control. I think there is a difference between being a person who suffers from TDS and a second amendment supporter.
Romney is a Lifetime NRA member...

He never has been a 2A supporter though. He believes he's untouchable and looks like he likes being invited to parties more than supporting and defending the Constitution.

Romney is a Lifetime NRA member

The same NRA that said nothing about Bump-Stocks & gave lip service to Red-Flag laws? I bet MItt & Wayne have the same tailor though.

Rumor is end of the week or early next week he is going f to outline his Exec orders. Sounds like more ATF stuff and related BS, possible large increase in tax on ammo/firearms push as well as making a large swath of common day firearms and accessories subject to Fed Tax just like suppressors etc. Gonna be a fun ride. Exception will be LEOs and related , they will get an exception as politicians want their union money
Even Moonbat Judges would have a hard time of a EO raising or putting a Tax on guns or ammo.

He never has been a 2A supporter though. He believes he's untouchable and looks like he likes being invited to parties more than supporting and defending the Constitution.

The same NRA that said nothing about Bump-Stocks & gave lip service to Red-Flag laws? I bet MItt & Wayne have the same tailor though.
Correction - recommended Red-Flag laws and banning bumpstocks.

Back
Top Bottom