Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

i’ve never even shot a 5.45x39...do they make that ammo in boxer primed cases?
Hornady has made it sporadically, although I've heard so-so things about it.
For dies I've only read about group buys on special one-off runs.
I think projectiles might also be an issue.

Hornady has made it sporadically, although I've heard so-so things about it.
For dies I've only read about group buys on special one-off runs.
I think projectiles might also be an issue.
Holy SHIT!!!

I feel like a turd for even complaining about 7.62x39 now...you 5.45 guys are literally up shits creek until someone manufactures another option.

In hindsight, I guess I made a mistake of buying every AK available when I got to Indy...but I DID get ahead of the reloading game because when my Wolverine PBS-1 gets out of jail, I want to be able to tailor cast sub-sonic loads for it. Lots of brass and AA1680 and CFE Blk to try out when I get there.

I bet Hornady will have a die set out in a few months for you red-headed step children of the AK world.

Put that rifle in the back of the safe for now so you don’t have to look at it. This week has been the first time I’ve ever looked at my AK’s and felt sorrow and despair.

Holy SHIT!!!

I feel like a turd for even complaining about 7.62x39 now...you 5.45 guys are literally up shits creek until someone manufactures another option.

In hindsight, I guess I made a mistake of buying every AK available when I got to Indy...but I DID get ahead of the reloading game because when my Wolverine PBS-1 gets out of jail, I want to be able to tailor cast sub-sonic loads for it. Lots of brass and AA1680 and CFE Blk to try out when I get there.

I bet Hornady will have a die set out in a few months for you red-headed step children of the AK world.

Put that rifle in the back of the safe for now so you don’t have to look at it. This week has been the first time I’ve ever looked at my AK’s and felt sorrow and despair.
I just got it a couple of weeks ago, lol, 1988 matching (10) kit build, AKS-74.

I have AKs in 5.45, 7.62, and 5.56, so I have options...

Curious about the PBS-1 when you get it, I've been considering getting one myself.\

ETA: Mishaco says 5.45 and 9x18 are now dead in the US.

View attachment 515782

Star Date 2177.......Most AK owners in the United States have long since relegated their AK 47s to "tomato stake" status due to an ammo shortage that started back in the year 2021 by the executive order of an imcompetent, brain dead president who was installed by unquestionable fraud just 7 months prior.

Concurrent with that executive order, said "president" completely BOTCHED a military withdrawal from a country where U.S. forces had been fighting for 20 years, leaving tens of thousands of people vulnerable to execution by the enemy forces which over ran the entire country in a week's time and were gifted ( by abandonment ) hundreds of billions of dollars worth of individual gear, the most sophisticated weapons, vehicles, aircraft, and communications equipment of the time.

Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range have been perfected for decades but the nostalgia of picking up that good old AK will always remain in the hearts and minds of the die hards.

Who will be the first country to fill the gap on steel cased ammo imports.

Who will be the first U.S. Mfgr to do so??
Executive orders can be reversed.

Executive orders can be reversed.
Why!? This is a symbolic gesture! here're the facts:
  • The ban comes into effect in early September and DOES NOT affect orders already placed. New orders only!
  • According to NSSF, the vast majority of ammo importers have orders placed for AT LEAST 1 year out. With hordes of Ivan wannabes buying cases of ammo, the demand is higher than ever.
  • The ban expires in 1 year and has to be renewed through executive action.
In other words, unless Biden is cognisant enough next September, and remembers to renew, this is a non-event. An empty "non-action" action meant to pacify his anti-gunner buddies and take our eyes away from the Border crisis, Afghanistan crisis, Inflation crisis, Violence crisis, and Corruption crisis.

• The ban comes into effect in early September and DOES NOT affect orders already placed. New orders only!
  • According to NSSF, the vast majority of ammo importers have orders placed for AT LEAST 1 year out. With hordes of Ivan wannabes buying cases of ammo, the demand is higher than ever.
In other words, unless Biden is cognisant enough next September, and remembers to renew, this is a non-event. An empty "non-action" action meant to pacify his anti-gunner buddies and take our eyes away from the Border crisis, Afghanistan crisis, Inflation crisis, Violence crisis, and Corruption crisis.
One high profile “Mass Shooting” to close to deadline will thrust this right to forefront of law makers and bets are “they” will feel it’s not enough.

One silver lining to this ban: AK prices are going to drop until ammo availabilty returns. Even after just a few days the inventory is already going up. KR103’s, riley rifles, PSAs, VSKA, WASR, already more inventory than usual.

ETA: Mishaco says 5.45 and 9x18 are now dead in the US.

maybe. Although hornady has loaded 9x18 and I think they’ll resume. The big manifacturers will also load some 9x18 Although that markets small enough I wouldn’t expect the prices to ever be on par with the cheap steel stuff.

Keep dreaming.

Xiden will not be in the oval office in one year,.....or even 6 months from now, he can't even articulate a complete sentence anymore and will be removed by the same people who put him there......Harris will be sitting in office and she's more anti gun than Xiden.
Harris will gladly renew it.

Lol a year of ammo orders not being placed is a non event? Do you have any idea how much lag that places on the import process chain? Even if it gets rescinded 6 months from now it's still going to f*** things up pretty bad.

Harris is definitely more anti than Biden. I don't think it's because she's an anti-gun zealot. I think it is because she is much more aggressive and if there's a progressive political lever to pull, she will pull it harder until it hits bottom. Executive orders seem to be increasingly invasive. Just wait until she has that option. If we are lucky she will have bitten off more than she can chew and will be dealing with a job way beyond her 'Peter Principle' limit.

Harris is definitely more anti than Biden. I don't think it's because she's an anti-gun zealot. I think it is because she is much more aggressive and if there's a progressive political lever to pull, she will pull it harder until it hits bottom. Executive orders seem to be increasingly invasive. Just wait until she has that option. If we are lucky she will have bitten off more than she can chew and will be dealing with a job way beyond her 'Peter Principle' limit.
She already IS dealing with a job beyond her Peter Principle limit.......she's been way out of her league of competence her whole political life. The phonecall to be VP pushed that issue Waaaaay over the edge.

Listen to her try to answer the simplest of straight forward questions.......she never answers ON TOPIC then injects that diversionary laugh because she knows she is clueless about the subject at hand.......and she is an anti gun zealot......more so than Xiden ever was. At least Xiden told peope to " Buy a shotgun".

She already IS dealing with a job beyond her Peter Principle limit.......she's been way out of her league of competence her whole political life. The phonecall to be VP pushed that issue Waaaaay over the edge.

Listen to her try to answer the simplest of straight forward questions.......she never answers ON TOPIC then injects that diversionary laugh because she knows she is clueless about the subject at hand.......and she is an anti gun zealot......more so than Xiden ever was. At least Xiden told peope to " Buy a shotgun".
I hope that she is overwhelmed to a debilitating level. She did a lot of damage on the left coast.

I hope that she is overwhelmed to a debilitating level. She did a lot of damage on the left coast.

Agree......it's pretty bad when even the lefties disapprove. They didn't have any choice with her VP status, that was Xiden's choice........and what a bad one that was. Two of the most incompetent people in the executive branch in U.S. history and it shows everyday.

This is incorrect. It says right in the fact sheet that the sanctions will remain for at least 12 months and after that period can only be lifted if Russia meets certain conditions which they will never even consider let alone do.

"These latest sanctions on Russia pursuant to the CBW Act will take effect upon the publication of a Federal Register notice expected on September 7, 2021, and they will remain in place for a minimum of 12 months. The sanctions can only be lifted after a 12-month period if the Executive Branch determines and certifies to Congress that Russia has met several conditions described in the CBW Act, 22 U.S.C. 5605(c), including (1) providing reliable assurances that it will not use chemical weapons in violation of international law, (2) it is not making preparations to use chemical weapons in the future, (3) it is willing to allow international inspectors to verify those assurances, and (4) it is making restitution to Mr. Navalny."

Agree......it's pretty bad when even the lefties disapprove. They didn't have any choice with her VP status, that was Xiden's choice........and what a bad one that was. Two of the most incompetent people in the executive branch in U.S. history and it shows everyday.
I think they may be attempting to 're-brand ' Harris with all the 'Tough stance on China' spin.

Glad I sold my Arsenal AK in 5.45 years back. I mean, you could always use it as a shovel once ammo runs out for it. [rofl]

I decided a while back the only safe bet after the last Russian ban was American, Israeli, and German made/sourced firearms and NATO calibers. NATO is still a thing, right?

I think they may be attempting to 're-brand ' Harris with all the 'Tough stance on China' spin.
Is that like re-polishing/ frosting a turd? Some reporter asked her about Afghanistan and she basically just laughed at them.

Is that like re-polishing/ frosting a turd? Some reporter asked her about Afghanistan and she basically just laughed at them.
That's her typical, expected response. She doesn't have a clue about what is going on or has gone on in Afghanistan.....she was too busy the past twenty years climbing the political ladder and feathering her own cap using far more local issues......and she failed miserably addressing and resolving them.
Harris is one of the greatest, most prominant examples of "Fake it until you make it" political failures that this country has ever seen. It's no wonder that only a senile, brain damaged ignoramus like Xiden would pick her as a VP running mate.......and whether that choice was actually made by him is highly questionable and doubtful.

I saw that and yes, polishing a turd. They'll still do it. What gave me the hunch that they are trying was the fact that Faux News was featuring it. Faux is all over pandering to the low info or lazy right wing, but in my opinion they also slide in some content that is carefully packaged to influence.

In other words, unless Biden is cognisant enough next September, and remembers to renew, this is a non-event. An empty "non-action" action meant to pacify his anti-gunner buddies and take our eyes away from the Border crisis, Afghanistan crisis, Inflation crisis, Violence crisis, and Corruption crisis
I like your thought process on this but Biden will be gone long before then. With Kamala being totally inept the only way to pacify the left will be gun control. Mark my words- she will be a viper.

Look at this, another one of those saying there is nothing to worry about and the POTUS won't remember to renew it.

What's your next argument? SCOTUS will protect the 2A? LMAO.

Bro, go back to your cave.

PS: I will bet you anything it wasn't Biden idea to place the ban on ammo and it won't be Biden or his replacement the one that has to remember.

Look at this, another one of those saying there is nothing to worry about and the POTUS won't remember to renew it.

What's your next argument? SCOTUS will protect the 2A? LMAO.

Bro, go back to your cave.

PS: I will bet you anything it wasn't Biden idea to place the ban on ammo and it won't be Biden or his replacement the one that has to remember.
Bingo. The policy makers fall into two categories. Americans who have sold out to the globalists and the non American globalists. F'em all!

Bingo. The policy makers fall into two categories. Americans who have sold out to the globalists and the non American globalists. F'em all!
You mean Americans who sold out to globalists so they could buy $10 ammo. Suddenly, they're pro-global open commerce at the cost of America.

You mean Americans who sold out to globalists so they could buy $10 ammo. Suddenly, they're pro-global open commerce at the cost of America.
I gotta recommend a book to you because you are definitely digging the hole much deeper for yourself. Openly calling anyone who bought Russian steel a sellout and patsy shows you have a lot to learn about how the world works.
7E3073E7-CFCE-4B9A-AA46-0826955370D4.jpeg

You're misunderstanding, we're taking this ammo away from the commies using money out of a printer. Think about it, we're arming ourselves and taking away THEIR ammo and just sending them useless paper!

Do the best you can for America and buy Russian ammo today!

You're misunderstanding, we're taking this ammo away from the commies using money out of a printer. Think about it, we're arming ourselves and taking away THEIR ammo and just sending them useless paper!

Do the best you can for America and buy Russian ammo today!
The plan is genius if you really think about it.

Back
Top Bottom