Biden bans Russian Arms and Ammo

Red Army Standard Ammunition is a trademark associated with Century International Arms (CIA), an arms and ammunition corporation in Delray Beach, Florida, United States.
The official spelling of the brand's name is faux Cyrillic, written as RЭD АRMY STAИDARD. The company supplies various sizes of cartridges for designs of firearms, such as the AKM and AK-47 rifles and the Makarov PM pistol, originating from Russia and former Soviet (Eastern Bloc) countries.

Cartridges are made in various countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Poland. One manufacturer of RAS cartridges is Lugansk Cartridge Works, in Lugansk, Ukraine and its headstamp code is the letters "LU". Another factory is the IGMAN d.d. Konjic cartridge plant in the city of Konjic, in Igman, Bosnia and Herzegovina and its newer headstamp is the letters "IK", while the older headstamp consists of the Cyrillic letters "ИК".
Lugansk is USED to be part of Ukraine until Russia invaded Eastern Ukraine in 2015.

Feel free to send your money to dictators, armies that ignore agreements with the US, and murder the civilian population...

While this won’t be the end of cheap steel x39 and the like, it may be the end of x39 for 25 cpr ☹️
THIS

One of the biggest reasons why I'm banking on the x39 caliber is the freggin PRICE. Now that price is a con and a not a pro, 223 is looking must tastier. :mad:

While this won’t be the end of cheap steel x39 and the like, it may be the end of x39 for 25 cpr ☹️
It shouldn’t be too horrible as long as Hornady doesn’t place varminters on steel like before. That’s like a pig with lipstick.

I am amazed at the hypocrisy of the folks complaining about the ban on Russian ammo. We are so fat and happy and looking for a cheap way to get ammo, we forget that our money paid for Putin's war in Ukraine, support of Iran regime via Putin's financial aid and relationships with our enemy. Russia is a country that still to this day talks about new king United States on there main television programs.
You don't seem to care about the fact that your money is used to ruin this nation by a hateful dictator in Russia! As long as it's cheap, we don't care that American companies have to compete with unscrupulous entities that supply our enemies.
This reminds me of our dependence on China that is openly campaigning to destroy United States! We would rather pay $5 for a red dot on Amazon than support American companies that use American labor, made in America and all of the profits I put back into our nation.
This community should be spearheading the movement to empower American companies, and support new ammo manufacturers in the United States! I would rather support Mexican, Brazilian, South Korean, Croatian and check ammo manufacturers then give a single penny to our enemy!

Jingoscore = 10/10!!!!! Moar roiling fist jingoservativism... [rofl]

In case you haven't noticed, there's not exactly a crowding of space for ammo market in the US. US manufacturers have a huge advantage already, as well. Especially given that the faggots from the UN have convinced a lot of countries to destroy their milsurp ammo instead of putting it on the open market.

I would buy ammo from the DPRK just to trigger people like you, if the quality was good.

View: https://youtu.be/3DC3DKnMo8o

"So which is it!?"

We’ve already been through this with post #169. I’ll quote @Uzi2 since he sums up my thoughts.
This guy is a short sighted, self contradicting dork.

Just because HE can't use it at his ranges doesn't mean that tens of millions of other people can't use on their ranges.

Just because he doesn't use it in other calibers, doesn't mean tens of millions of others don't........it's 40% of the U.S. ammunition market.

If you are waiting for U.S. manufacturers to fill a 40% VOID in the ammo market, you'll be waiting a long time. They couldn't keep up with previous demand.......now forty percent more ammo is going bye bye???
I’ll also add when cases were around $175 years ago I stacked it. Guess what? That’s when you do such things. I don’t think anyone here is panicking at all.

Lugansk is USED to be part of Ukraine until Russia invaded Eastern Ukraine in 2015.

Feel free to send your money to dictators, armies that ignore agreements with the US, and murder the civilian population...
I'm a Fascist, so...
(at least that is what the 20-somethings call me...)
1629743829762.png

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Box of 1,000 primers crossing the border via drone? Maybe hire a bunch of kids with slingshots to launch cartridges over the wall?
Holding out for zoobow delivery systems.

I would buy ammo from the DPRK just to trigger people like you, if the quality was good.

Me, I'm digging the Nork Side Eyes; starting with 0m35s (middle right).

We’ve already been through this with post #169. I’ll quote @Uzi2 since he sums up my thoughts.

I’ll also add when cases were around $175 years ago I stacked it. Guess what? That’s when you do such things. I don’t think anyone here is panicking at all.
It was 175/case less than two years ago! I stacked it then and will continue to stack it now!!

A little trivia for the russians on this thread. Name that factory 🏭

GT from 2017 and RSA from 2018 with same headstamp, same factory, same 124gr fmj with sealed case and primer.

60% of its production goes to the Russian military to be used to kill Ukrainians and Americans. The rest is sold to those who would sell their own country's future for a $10 box crappy ammo.

EDIT: The owner of the plant is a member of Putin's "One Russia" party and is an "elected" official in the state(they call them region over there) legislature. In the 90's, the owner "sold" the plant to himself and has owned it since.

Is that enough information 4 ya?

Last edited:

60% of its production goes to the Russian military to be used to kill Ukrainians and Americans. The rest is sold to those who would sell their own country's future for a $10 box crappy ammo.
Sell out my country’s future with an ammo purchase? What a stretch. I wonder what percentage of the global economy accounts for Russian small arms ammo? It must be killing jobs over here. How about the arms and equipment Biden left over in Afghanistan? Are you are a Ukrainian nationalist with dual citizenship? You are certainly triggered by Russian ammo and guns. Do you even consider the Uighers whenever you purchase something made in China?

Stick to you convictions but wouldn’t it be better to take a rather nuanced stance in this matter like the guy in the video you reposted instead of tossing around shitposts?

EDIT: The owner of the plant is a member of Putin's "One Russia" party and is an "elected" official in the state(they call them region over there) legislature. In the 90's, the owner "sold" the plant to himself and has owned it since.

Is that enough information 4 ya?
That's funny- I must have missed out on all the fun during all my work trips to Russia. 60% of ammo production to kill Americans and somehow they missed me? It's not like I wasn't moving slow enough after enjoying all their food and vodka.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding the Ukraine either, though I won't bother to explain as I'm not sure you would care about Ukrainian demographics.

Also you have no understanding of how existing businesses and factories became privatized upon the break-up of the Soviet Union. The original 'owner' was the State, and upon dissolution of the Soviet Union everyone in the factory was given shares. Yes, in most cases the managing directors / big bosses ended up owning the companies but they also assumed all the risk and had to scrape up capital to buy a controlling interest. If it bombed, they were SOL. Most workers, faced with cash for stock or the uncertainty of the future, gladly took the cash if offered. The vast majority of the new owners had a deep commitment to the businesses they were somehow able to purchase and keep running after the government backed away.

The 'bad guy' owners (according to our gov) are on an embargo list and US will not allow business with those people / companies. Also look up ITAR if you have any concerns regarding what type of business US companies can do in Russia.

As far as Putin goes- his approval ratings are high because he works for it, not because Russians are scared of him.

Are you are a Ukrainian nationalist with dual citizenship? You are certainly triggered by Russian ammo and guns. Do you even consider the Uighers whenever you purchase something made in China?
No, I'm not Ukrainian. I don't have any family members close, distant, or otherwise married or even dating a Ukrainian. My ONLY allegiance(and citizenship) is the United States of America!

Yes, I DO consider where it comes from when I buy stuff. I too was once a slave to cheap goods from China and Russia. No more! Now I ACT on my conviction instead of empty words!

No, I'm not Ukrainian. I don't have any family members close, distant, or otherwise married or even dating a Ukrainian. My ONLY allegiance(and citizenship) is the United States of America!

Yes, I DO consider where it comes from when I buy stuff. I too was once a slave to cheap goods from China and Russia. No more! Now I ACT on my conviction instead of empty words!
Thank you for your service, Capt Rogers.

That's funny- I must have missed out on all the fun during all my work trips to Russia. 60% of ammo production to kill Americans and somehow they missed me? It's not like I wasn't moving slow enough after enjoying all their food and vodka.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding the Ukraine either, though I won't bother to explain as I'm not sure you would care about Ukrainian demographics.

Also you have no understanding of how existing businesses and factories became privatized upon the break-up of the Soviet Union. The original 'owner' was the State, and upon dissolution of the Soviet Union everyone in the factory was given shares. Yes, in most cases the managing directors / big bosses ended up owning the companies but they also assumed all the risk and had to scrape up capital to buy a controlling interest. If it bombed, they were SOL. Most workers, faced with cash for stock or the uncertainty of the future, gladly took the cash if offered. The vast majority of the new owners had a deep commitment to the businesses they were somehow able to purchase and keep running after the government backed away.

The 'bad guy' owners (according to our gov) are on an embargo list and US will not allow business with those people / companies. Also look up ITAR if you have any concerns regarding what type of business US companies can do in Russia.

As far as Putin goes- his approval ratings are high because he works for it, not because Russians are scared of him.
Funny,

You went to Russia on work trips and that makes you an expert?! By the same token, I should not just be "an expert", call me GURU! I have been on well over 50 business trips to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Georgia! I have also visited some of these countries on private matters as well. I'm also married to someone who's Russia-adjacent(not Ukrainian). Is that enough credentials for ya?! Oh yes!!! I'm an expert 'cause I've been there! What a crock!

Before you tell me bull about Russians in Ukraine or how Ukraine never existed, don't bother. I've heard it all and it's bullocks! The fact: Russia is an aggressor and has been FOR CENTURIES! It fought EVERYONE around it. Until 500 years ago it was a collection of fiefdoms who warred with each other and everyone around them. It broke EVERY peace treaty it has ever signed, not just Stalin. It certainly has broken every treaty with the United States.

Before you start with whitewashing criminal takeover of the entire industries by "Oligarchs" or try to use the silly "Ukraine is Russia" bull, consider that there might be folks here who MIGHT be educated and some of them might have had education in history USSR and Russia. Just sayin'...

Funny,

You went to Russia on work trips and that makes you an expert?! By the same token, I should not just be "an expert", call me GURU! I have been on well over 50 business trips to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Georgia! I have also visited some of these countries on private matters as well. I'm also married to someone who's Russia-adjacent(not Ukrainian). Is that enough credentials for ya?! Oh yes!!! I'm an expert 'cause I've been there! What a crock!

Before you tell me bull about Russians in Ukraine or how Ukraine never existed, don't bother. I've heard it all and it's bullocks! The fact: Russia is an aggressor and has been FOR CENTURIES! It fought EVERYONE around it. Until 500 years ago it was a collection of fiefdoms who warred with each other and everyone around them. It broke EVERY peace treaty it has ever signed, not just Stalin. It certainly has broken every treaty with the United States.

Before you start with whitewashing criminal takeover of the entire industries by "Oligarchs" or try to use the silly "Ukraine is Russia" bull, consider that there might be folks here who MIGHT be educated and some of them might have had education in history USSR and Russia. Just sayin'...
Expert? No. But familiar enough to call you out for wrongly throwing shade across an entire country and people based on irrational bias.

And sure, one can clearly argue that Ukraine is not Russia. Just as easily as one can argue that Crimea is not Ukraine.

We have MUCH bigger problems to solve than Russia.

Expert? No. But familiar enough to call you out for wrongly throwing shade across an entire country and people based on irrational bias.

And sure, one can clearly argue that Ukraine is not Russia. Just as easily as one can argue that Crimea is not Ukraine.

We have MUCH bigger problems to solve than Russia.
I think you are conflating two things: Russia is a country ruled by a ruthless KGB dictator. Russian people are abused, ignored, and taught to hate anyone who doesn't worship them. Few examples of the last decade:
1) Ukrainian people of all ethnicities have chosen to join European Union and abandon CIS(Putin's own version of USSR, go look it up). As soon as that happened, Putin's goons have taken a chunk of Ukraine as a "warning": you don't like us, we will destroy you.
2) Georgia expressed interest in joining NATO. A few months later Tbilisi was bombed by Russian aircraft.

Ask most Russians and they will tell you that both wars are "just".

Meanwhile, those who side with Russia against its own people's wishes, well, Putin props them up as long as they stay in CIS.

What's worse, you: a so-called expert, yet all you can do is feign indignation: "throwing shade across entire country and people". Everything I wrote is Russia the state, not the people. Your attempt to conflate the two is identical to anti-2A politicians who take a bad guy with the gun and accuse all gun owners of being murderers.

Last edited:
I think you are conflating two things: Russia is a country ruled by a ruthless KGB dictator. Russian people are abused, ignored, and taught to hate anyone who doesn't worship them. Few examples of the last decade:
1) Ukrainian people of all ethnicities have chosen to join European Union and abandon CIS(Putin's own version of USSR, go look it up). As soon as that happened, Putin's goons have taken a chunk of Ukraine as a "warning": you don't like us, we will destroy you.
2) Georgia expressed interest in joining NATO. A few months later Tbilisi was bombed by Russian aircraft.

Ask most Russians and they will tell you that both wars are "just".

Meanwhile, those who side with Russia against its own people's wishes, well, Putin props them up as long as they stay in CIS.

What's worse, you: a so-called expert, yet all you can do is feign indignation: "throwing shade across entire country and people". Everything I wrote is Russia the state, not the people. Your attempt to conflate the two is identical to anti-2A politicians who take a bad guy with the gun and accuse all gun owners of being murderers.

This discourse has been highly entertaining. Thank you for your clear illustration of the rational decision making process behind our new Russian ammo ban, and why it is a good thing for true Americans that we must think twice about our next x39 mag dump.

A time traveler from the early 80's then?

Back
Top Bottom