• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden: Ban 9mm Pistols

Reptile

NES Member
Crazy Uncle Joe Biden can’t go a day without sticking his foot in his mouth any more. At a $2,800 per head event in Seattle this weekend, he asked rhetorically, “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?”

unka-joe.jpg

Poor Crazy Uncle Joe, he doesn't realize he's a dinosaur. He's just another old white guy that the "woke" Libs despise. The old traditional Dems think he has a shot but we know that's a pipe dream. You know Barry must have endorced Coupe Deval which is a death sentenence for Uncle Joe.

Talk about 'firearms in common use"

I think he's smoking some of the weed he wants to ban.

I own several 9MM pistols and carbines. I will not surrender them...or any other of my firearms - quietly.

And you can't 'buy back' what you didn't sell me initially.

I sometimes think he spews his bullshit to see what will stick to the wall.

he has no clue what he's reading off the cards, someone writes that shit for him.

imagine if he said the same thing regarding the .40 s&w. he'd be the candidate of choice here at nes. [laugh] [pot] [laugh]

Obviously the other 27 possible calibers between .22 and .50 are not at all a concern [horse]

Well yes of course, since 9mm is probably mentioned in movies more often than any other caliber. It's best to make your anti-2A laws based on what we see in movies.

Joe Biden is fvcking brain damaged. He should disappear from public view and stop expressing and trying to impose his ridiculous ideas on a more sane public.

Well yes of course, since 9mm is probably mentioned in movies more often than any other caliber. It's best to make your anti-2A laws based on what we see in movies.
If only I could hack his teleprompter.

“Why should we allow people to have phased plasma rifles in the 40-watt range?”

GREAT!! Now the price of 9mm is going to go up because everyone that doesn’t have ammo well stocked will be running to buy some!!

“Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?”

"Allow?"

Dude, you're specifically DISALLOWED from having anything to say about what people are "allowed" to have.

That's what the Second Amendment means for all except those who start a sentence with "I believe in the Second Amendment..." and the next word is "but."

There is no "but."

Back
Top Bottom