Biden announces plan to fund LEAs, enforce laws against FFLs, create "strike force[s]"

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Live Updates: Biden to launch national effort to fight gun violence and violent crime
President Joe Biden said he is holding out hope for the reinstatement of the Assault Weapons Ban after a speech outlining a strategy on crime and gun prevention. Mr. Biden's speech focused heavily on guns, saying his administration plans to reduce gun violence through revoking licenses to sell guns through loopholes.

"Today the [Justice] Department is announcing a major crackdown to stem the flow of guns used to commit violent crimes," Mr. Biden said. "It's zero tolerance for gun dealers who willfully violate key existing laws and regulations. And I repeat, zero tolerance. If you willfully sell a gun to someone who is prohibited from possessing it, if you willfully fail to run a background check, if you willfully falsify a record, if you willfully fail to cooperate with inspections, my message to you is this: We will find you."

Mr. Biden said the Justice Department may be used to reduce gun violence and close the "boyfriend loophole" to keep guns out of the hands of abusers.
Also: "epidemic."

CBS changed the text of their story while I was writing this post, so I archived the link.

Looks like:
  • Give American Rescue Plan funds to law enforcement agencies.
  • Go after FFLs for things that already are illegal for them to do.
  • Create new feel-good "strike force" bureaucracies to lament in 10 years when they've have had no affect on violence.

I thought Ds wanted to defund the police? I feel for the first FFl to get caught up the task force…it will not be fun.

"zero tolerance. If you willfully sell a gun to someone who is prohibited from possessing it, if you willfully fail to run a background check, if you willfully falsify a record, if you willfully fail to cooperate with inspections, my message to you is this: We will find you.""

How many FFLs do what he's making a BIG HUGE DEAL out of?

Will this result in more than ten arrests yearly?

Live Updates: Biden to launch national effort to fight gun violence and violent crime

Also: "epidemic."

CBS changed the text of their story while I was writing this post, so I archived the link.

Looks like:
  • Give American Rescue Plan funds to law enforcement agencies.
  • Go after FFLs for things that already are illegal for them to do.
  • Create new feel-good "strike force" bureaucracies to lament in 10 years when they've have had no affect on violence.

Does #3 include "Stop and Frisk?"

These arrogant pig headed stuffed f+++ing shirts know nothinng about low level street crime! There isn't a single gang banger buying his gaat from a licensed dealer 98% of underage and illegal guns sales are in an alley out of the trunk of a gang bangers car. This bill and all his hysteria and samantics will do NOTHING to stop street crime and gang shootings. Total waste of cash and manpower.

The war on government won't be waged against "government" installations, per se', requiring LARGE munitions.

Tyrants and their families and supporters will become immediate targets. People. Suppliers. Enablers. All of them would be unable to move, as there would be a "gun behind every blade of grass" aimed at them. ARs and the like would be PERFECT for this role.

What Biden and his ilk don't recognize is that we're not just protecting ourselves. We have NO IDEA what threats future Americans may face. From race riots. Religious zealots of all persuasions. How DARE they disarm future generations of good Americans?

The war on government won't be waged against "government" installations, per se', requiring LARGE munitions.

Tyrants and their families and supporters will become immediate targets. People. Suppliers. Enablers. All of them would be unable to move, as there would be a "gun behind every blade of grass" aimed at them. ARs and the like would be PERFECT for this role.

What Biden and his ilk don't recognize is that we're not just protecting ourselves. We have NO IDEA what threats future Americans may face. From race riots. Religious zealots of all persuasions. How DARE they disarm future generations of good Americans?
Media personalities ?

Remember, this is NOT about reducing gun violence. This is about ending our 2A rights using the death by 1,000 cuts approach.

It's going pretty well for them so far. Ammo is scarce and expensive. Prices of AR15 type rifles are way up in many states. Many people are afraid to wear an NRA or Trump hat or put similar bumper stickers on their car.

Oh yeah, when are we ever getting suppressors de regularized under that "Hearing Protection Act" and nationwide CCW reciprocity through? Last time when we had Trump in the White House as well as complete Republican control of both branches of the Legislative it didn't happen. What will it take?

These arrogant pig headed stuffed f+++ing shirts know nothinng about low level street crime! There isn't a single gang banger buying his gaat from a licensed dealer 98% of underage and illegal guns sales are in an alley out of the trunk of a gang bangers car. This bill and all his hysteria and samantics will do NOTHING to stop street crime and gang shootings. Total waste of cash and manpower.

You and too many are missing how it's done. the "gang" orginization is not that foolish to pass up legitimate permitted people sympathetic to their cause. arrest free girl friends, mothers, wives are the first to come to mind. but I also bet that they groom many constiuents to go crime free so they have clean record members doing a lot of straw purchases.

Back
Top Bottom