Biden and 'Think about Newtown'

Sorry if this is a dupe, i searched and couldnt find anything. I simply could not believe this article. its infuriating. right off the bat, opens with 'knee jerk emotional reaction' with the quote...

Vice President Joe Biden today urged Congress to "think about Newtown" - and all of the "beautiful babies" who were killed there last year in a mass shooting - before insisting the "politics" of passing gun laws is too hard.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57575594/biden-on-assault-weapons-ban-think-about-newtown/

i cant believe this guy. [angry]

Hawk, I was gonna make a comment about Biden and then I noticed that sweet ass in your Sig and forgot what I was gonna say.

This is one of the few times I agree with Shotgun Joe.

I think about Newtown every time I see a politician standing on the coffins of dead children to advance a political agenda.
I think about Newtown every time I read a story about states punishing all their citizens because of the actions of a criminal.
I think about Newtown every time I see a post on NES by someone who can't find ammo, parts, or guns.
I think about Newtown every time I have to deal with a retarded gun law.
I think about Newtown every time some retarded Fudd says I should fire a shotgun from a balcony or through a door.

So, yeah, Joe, I think about Newtown pretty often.

He should think about Newtown when he suggests homeowners blindly and indiscriminately rain buckshot down on other people's heads. People by the way, who aren't doing anything wrong.

If I fired two blasts off my front porch in the right direction, I could hit a school.

Think about the newtown GUN FREE ZONE and how well that worked out.

Minutes away when seconds count.

Back
Top Bottom