Biden aims to sign UN global gun registration treaty

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
The UN and Biden can suck it. I will not comply with these globalist asswipes scheme.

šŸÆ

Window dressing - nothing more.

It could ultimately (by accident) boost US manufacturing of firearms - personally I wouldn't buy any imported weapons if they required a special registration and tracking.

These people making these decisions have their head so far up their you-know-where that they have no clue what they'll even be signing.

This isn't even meaningful 'gun-control policy' - it's idiots doing stupid things to make themselves look like they're doing something meaningful. :cool:

Last edited:
The UN and Biden can suck it. I will not comply with these globalist asswipes scheme.
šŸÆ
well, those here who did vote for this dipshit biden should be getting happier and happier by the hour.
any registry is a first mandatory step toward confiscation, anyway.

Now is he supposed to go to Afghanistan to get the #'s off the guns he just gave the Taliban? Then I'm all for it.

Because we obviously have them numbered and registered. Do they have to go through background checks to PROVE they're a terrorist, or can lone wolves apply, too? Is it one gun per insurgent per month? Do they have only ten-round magazines for these full-auto M4s?

Kerry "signed" the treaty in 2013 and Trump "unsigned" it in 2019. I do wonder if the "critics" referred to ever read as much as the preamble to it, though. Even the NRA is relying on a slippery slope argument, since US import and export regulations already meet the requirements of the treaty.

Good luck getting that ratified in the Senate.
3s6sxi.jpg

Now thatā€™s a statue that has
To come down!!
NES Thermite BBQ Party, anyone?

Where's the actual text of the treaty? Or even the specific text that could lead to international registration?

Back
Top Bottom