• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden’s MLK Speech: ‘Ban the Number of Bullets That Go in a Magazine’

Reptile

NES Member
President Joe Biden spoke on the Martin Luther King Jr. Day and reiterated his belief that it is time to “ban the number of bullets that go in a magazine.”

Mediate.com published the portion of Biden’s MLK speech in which he pledges to ban firearms which Democrats label “assault weapons.”

Biden said, “I am going to get ‘assault weapons’ banned. I did it once and I’m going to do it again.”

He added, “And ban the number of bullets that go in a magazine.”

Biden then said, “I love my right-wing friends who talk about the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots. If you need to worry about taking on the federal government you need some F-15s. You don’t need an AR-15.”

He said, “I’m serious, think about it. Think about the rationale for this. It’s about money. Money, money, money.”

On December 7, 2022, Breitbart News reported Biden’s push to “limit the number of bullets than can be in a cartridge.”

On October 24, 2022, Breitbart News pointed out Biden’s claim that is was time to limit gun owners to “eight bullets in a round.”

Biden then said, “If you need to worry about taking on the federal government you need some F-15s. You don’t need an AR-15.”

dkc6hWf.png

🐯

He did the F-15 bit again?
Don’t you think after the last time he said it he would remember F-16..

But the thing is it’s all about stirring confusion just like the AR 15 versus M 16 or m 15.

None of it matters to people who are stupid.

I’m not saying, Joe did it on purpose he’s not that smart.

We could tolerate another Democrat president (not that it’s a good thing), but come on joe Biden. It’s embarrassing.

If he does, fake win again. I hope he chooses a better vice president. There’s no way this guy’s gonna live that long… theyll just CGI him in

Ban the number of classified documents in your Corvette to 2. (The thing that bugs me is that they used Trump's secret documents as a "he crazy" line, then they find stuff in Bidensphere. Have your shit in order before you go storming into that loon bag's house. You've given him ammunition. Talk about stupid. This is also further proof that there is no cabal on the Left. Would they do something so stupid. . . again!?!?!?)

I think someone should remind our pathological liar in chief that this country was founded by a handful of pissed off farmers with muskets against the most powerful empire the world had ever seen. And the dirty Reds got their clock cleaned in short order by those farm boys.

Bring it on Big Guy. The idea of America will never die and we will not be brought to our knees by the likes of cowards and crooks.

Ban the number of classified documents in your Corvette to 2. (The thing that bugs me is that they used Trump's secret documents as a "he crazy" line, then they find stuff in Bidensphere. Have your shit in order before you go storming into that loon bag's house. You've given him ammunition. Talk about stupid. This is also further proof that there is no cabal on the Left. Would they do something so stupid. . . again!?!?!?)
There's a double standard in America now, WE are the enemy and anything the Leftists do to crush us is OK.
Just watch Chuck Todd interviewing Sen. Ron Johnson on Meet The Press Sunday I believe.
Truly pathetic, the CSer actually laughs at Johnson over the Biden document story.
As someone who had a clearance for over 30 yrs and handled "classified" documents I can assure you I would have lost my job and been severely punished if I had "mishandled" classified documents.

We don't need AR-15s to fight against the military.
We may need AR-15s to fight against the politicians, their families, and enablers in the media and high tech (and their families and enablers, too!)

Our children's childrens' children may face unknown threats from all manner of people, from political, religious, or national extremists who might attempt to take over our great Republic and turn it into something else. How DARE this generation of pussies attempt to disarm them in direct violation of their Oath of Office to support and defend the Constitution!

I also think it's laughable that he thinks freedom-minded military and law enforcement would follow orders to fire against American citizens. I have a feeling a rather large contingent of them would side with freedom fighters vs tyrants.

=============

'Deer Aren’t Wearing Kevlar Vests!' Biden Vows to Ban Assault Weapons, Says Defenders of AR-15s Are Motivated by 'Money, Money, Money'
=============

Someone please remind this mouth breathing moron that the Second Amendment has 100 percent nothing to do with hunting.

Good old joe.. ban the # of gaffes you can have in a political career.

While we’re at it ban the number of classified documents you can store in your home.

Ban the number of children you can sniff.

Camel-toe is counting the days until Jan 21. Permitting the gaffes along with the classified document "discovery" is how they stop all of this "running in '24" talk regardless of what Dr. Jill wants for her man.

I'm convinced that he's trying to stir up violent opposition. The only thing they have to talk about is January 6 at this point and need new material.
Could be that he’s so completely gone that this is the only topic that they can keep in his failing mind because it’s easy to promote because it‘s a yes/no issue that he’s been working on for 40 years so they just turn on the green means go sign that he can talk about gun control, especially on MLK day, you don’t want him going off topic when speaking about any other races because it’s a recipe for disaster.

He reminds me of a relative of mine who had dementia, and the progression from where he is today to where he will be in two years will be severe.

How about we ban the number of times a presidential candidate can be found guilty of plagiarism? For you younger NESer's.... The first time Joe ran for president, back in the 80's, it was discovered that he had been found guilty of plagiarism when in law school. He was immediately kicked out of the running. Little things like, 'strength of character' no longer matter in politics. It's all a farce.

There's a double standard in America now, WE are the enemy and anything the Leftists do to crush us is OK.
Just watch Chuck Todd interviewing Sen. Ron Johnson on Meet The Press Sunday I believe.
Truly pathetic, the CSer actually laughs at Johnson over the Biden document story.
As someone who had a clearance for over 30 yrs and handled "classified" documents I can assure you I would have lost my job and been severely punished if I had "mishandled" classified documents.

I concur. But I think teh American public is less dumb than the Dems think. Hence how far and fast liberal station ratings have fallen. People just don't buy it. It's approaching Kanye-on-Alex-Jones material.

Camel-toe is counting the days until Jan 21. Permitting the gaffes along with the classified document "discovery" is how they stop all of this "running in '24" talk regardless of what Dr. Jill wants for her man.

As bad as Joltin Joe is, she would be worse and everyone knows it. So they will move heaven and earth to NOT let her be President.

It's like the old joke from the GHWB era. "The Secret Service has orders if GHWB is down, they are to shoot Dan Quayle." And Quayle wasn't that bad of a guy. Camel-toe? Oh gosh. She can't hold onto a speech for 16 words before she gets lost. I think it's got to do with teh phallic nature of a microphone. All she knows how to do is STFU when she sees it.

Back
Top Bottom