Biden’s executive action

say, an oven with a nitrogen is very easy to produce at home - but - why hydrogen? i am not a chemist, but, a hot oven like that filled with pure hydrogen? daamn.
also - what would be a percentage of possible inclusions, in the oven with almost no oxygen? what material do they print with? is it something generic or proprietary?

the idea of a metal 3d printer in $4k range is still, well, quite fascinating. and not just for guns, actually, mostly not for guns at all.
except of dealing with hydrogen bombs in the process. :)
The print will be a blend of metal and binder. That binder is being burned off at the same time as the metal fuses. Whatever is in the binder is probably helped to exit the scene with hydrogen in the area.

Why do I get the feeling the Mill in Littleton is about to face a campaign of petty harassment directed from D.C.?
They won't send the ATF, they'll send the diversity czar to make sure that there is the proper racial/gender/sexual orientation mix among the dealers.
They should get together now and decide who will identify as what so they don't run afoul of any executive edicts.

The print will be a blend of metal and binder. That binder is being burned off at the same time as the metal fuses. Whatever is in the binder is probably helped to exit the scene with hydrogen in the area.
i get a slight suspicion is makes no difference at all and is just a result if current 'green' bullshit about 'green hydrogen'.
like here.

More inaccurate info from Biden.....

These steps will save lives: stopping the spread of so-called ‘ghost guns,’ helping ensure that dangerous people cannot access firearms and leading an evidence-based, whole-of-government initiative to reduce community violence."
But most of that is in the Democratic cities. Will he revert back to the days of his crime bill? He wants to enforce these laws and reduce gun crime...but not through incarceration? Ask nicely?

i get a slight suspicion is makes no difference at all and is just a result if current 'green' bullshit about 'green hydrogen'.
like here.
hydrogen atmosphere is different than hydrogen fuel, though. you could be right, I haven't looked too deeply into it.

you can have your jig sent to my house in Indiana if you want. Just set up/pay for shipping back to you through FedEx and email me a label and I’ll drop it off whenever it comes in. PM me for my address if you’re interested.
Remember back when parcels labeled "machine parts"
didn't actually contain machine parts?

Why do I get the feeling the Mill in Littleton is about to face a campaign of petty harassment directed from D.C.?
Is the rooftop Vulcan CIWS mounted yet?

Last edited:
"From the beginning, you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own."

The f*** you couldn't.

We are a people whose forebears- the private citizenry of the Thirteen Colonies, provided every musket, every deck gun and artillery piece, every grenadoe, saber, and bayonet, and every seagoing vessel that won this nation its independence.

And the Continental Army and Navy returned every bit of it, and paid for what was lost.

These are arguments made by fools and cowards perpetuated for the sake of control by the malfeasant.

They won't send the ATF, they'll send the diversity czar to make sure that there is the proper racial/gender/sexual orientation mix among the dealers.
They should get together now and decide who will identify as what so they don't run afoul of any executive edicts.
Weird part is I think you have more diversity at The Mill vs Littleton as a whole

Thursday??? I see it injuncted pending hearing on our about Monday 10am.

He really doesn't want this going far. Because THIS will push the USSC to be forced to say apples are truly apples. Although the supporters WANT this - so they're actually pushing to screw themselves. (It's not that they aren't smart. Conservatives do the same thing all the time.)
What’s far more important is which Federal Appeals Court hears a particular gun case. Perfect dueling examples are the recent Bumpstock and right to carry decisions. 9th circus ruled there is no right to carry, 6th circuit ruled the Bumpstock ban is unconstitutional. SCOTUS as it’s now configured could simply refuse to hear either appeal. They only hear 1 out of every 100 cases appealed to them, after all.

What’s far more important is which Federal Appeals Court hears a particular gun case. Perfect dueling examples are the recent Bumpstock and right to carry decisions. 9th circus ruled there is no right to carry, 6th circuit ruled the Bumpstock ban is unconstitutional. SCOTUS as it’s now configured could simply refuse to hear either appeal. They only hear 1 out of every 100 cases appealed to them, after all.
i only wonder when one of the courts will finally declare the whole USA to be an unconstitutional abomination and proclaim it should be returned back to its rightful sovereign owner - British crown.

Back
Top Bottom