Biden’s executive action

Welp, looks like i missed the boat for a jig. Just tried to order one from 5d and apparently the site wont allow shipment to CT.. for a tool. Fired off a wtf email so we'll see what they say. A freaking jig isnt specifically banned jfc.

Anyone want to STRAW PURCHASE a tooly for me? 😱

Welp, looks like i missed the boat for a jig. Just tried to order one from 5d and apparently the site wont allow shipment to CT.. for a tool. Fired off a wtf email so we'll see what they say. A freaking jig isnt specifically banned jfc.

Anyone want to STRAW PURCHASE a tooly for me? 😱
80%Arms

act fast

Also not shipping to CT. That's full potato for these companies.
CT passed a law effective Oct 1, 2019 outlawing 80% lowers. Here is the key section:

Sec. 5. (NEW) (Effective from passage) (a) No person shall purchase or receive or sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver, except as provided in: (1) Subsections (b) and (c) of this section; or (2) subsection (d) of this section; or (3) subsection (e) of this section.

(b) The procedures for the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver shall be the same procedures as apply to the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of a pistol or revolver under subsections (b) to (e), inclusive, of section 29-33 of the general statutes, provided such purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver is in accordance with the provisions of subsection (c) of this section.

(c) (1) No person shall sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver pursuant to subsection (b) of this section that does not have a unique serial number or other mark of identification, obtained pursuant to: (A) The serial numbering program of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or (B) subdivisions (2) and (3) of this subsection.

Their AG made sure to inform all the manufactures of the new law and of CT’s intent to pursue legal action if anyone disobeyed it.

Possible, but given the attitudes about guns that some on this board and others express, it's sometimes difficult to decipher. I don't know him personally, nor am I going to do an in depth inquiry into a thousand previous posts. I take what people express at face value.

You don't think they won't expand a ban to anything to do with home gunsmithing, parts, and accessories? The tactical gear thread will probably be exhibit A in charging you with a couple thousand felonies.

Oh sorry everyone, i was just echoing what everyone said when Trump issued equally shitty executive actions against the 2A and everyone was cool with it because "i dont have a bumpstock, they're dumb."

I guess now that a democrats doing it its bad.

So, who “buys” a Ghost Gun? I can build one, sure. But if I sell one, I have to serialize it. Anyone selling one w/o doing so is already breaking the law. Felons on either end of that sale - already breaking the law.

”The announcements will come as the President is expected to nominate David Chipman as the next director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a White House official told CNN Wednesday. Chipman is a former ATF agent who serves as senior policy adviser at Giffords, the organization led by former congresswoman Gabby Giffords, who became a gun control advocate after being shot in 2011.”

My understanding of it is you can still sell unserialized lower... you just can’t produce them for sale...It’s definitely something you could get jammed up over...But think about it in a state where your work required to fill out paperwork for the transfer. And you just write not applicable under serial number. Who would legally sell them or produce them for sale and then file the paperwork when you can literally just cash and carry it.

This is going to end just like the bump stock thing. The president doesn’t get to make laws in the ATF only has so much leeway for re-interpreting things after they’ve been interpreting it one way for decades

CT passed a law effective Oct 1, 2019 outlawing 80% lowers. Here is the key section:

Sec. 5. (NEW) (Effective from passage) (a) No person shall purchase or receive or sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver, except as provided in: (1) Subsections (b) and (c) of this section; or (2) subsection (d) of this section; or (3) subsection (e) of this section.

(b) The procedures for the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver shall be the same procedures as apply to the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of a pistol or revolver under subsections (b) to (e), inclusive, of section 29-33 of the general statutes, provided such purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver is in accordance with the provisions of subsection (c) of this section.

(c) (1) No person shall sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver pursuant to subsection (b) of this section that does not have a unique serial number or other mark of identification, obtained pursuant to: (A) The serial numbering program of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or (B) subdivisions (2) and (3) of this subsection.

Their AG made sure to inform all the manufactures of the new law and of CT’s intent to pursue legal action if anyone disobeyed it.
Commission of a crime with a Ghost Gun probably gets extra charges in Connecticut.

I’m sure GG possession also gets extra charges for “victimless crimes" like unlicensed possession of firearms, marijuana, drugs, etc.

Won’t AGs just be refusing to prosecute GG cases, and NYPD just be releasing 90% of those found with "illegal guns”?

Of course, the goal is to just put 80% lower vendors out of business - nationalizing what has been state-by-star threats of litigation.

Here's all you need to read, right from the "Biden-Harris Administration":

The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. ATF is the key agency enforcing our gun laws, and it needs a confirmed director in order to do the job to the best of its ability. But ATF has not had a confirmed director since 2015. Chipman served at ATF for 25 years and now works to advance commonsense gun safety laws.

"commonsense gun safety laws" - [puke]

Link: FACT SHEET: Biden-Harris Administration Announces Initial Actions to Address the Gun Violence Public Health Epidemic | The White House

Of course, the goal is to just put 80% lower vendors out of business - nationalizing what has been state-by-star threats of litigation.

That's always the case. Look at the Maura edict. Do you honestly think that Maura is going to give orders to have police arrest people with ARs? No it's about rule by fear. The small business man fears that the government can at any moment deprive him of his livelihood and even his own 2A rights, so they fight it that way. Then they top it off with ATF fishing expeditions where they look for some poor sap teaching people how to mill AR receivers in their basement and that guy gets tossed in jail for being a terroristic threat.

Im aware of the law, i live here. You can also request a serial number from DEEP to finish lowers provided you already own them and jigs are not outlawed.

Im aware of the law, i live here. You can also request a serial number from DEEP to finish lowers provided you already own them and jigs are not outlawed.

you can have your jig sent to my house in Indiana if you want. Just set up/pay for shipping back to you through FedEx and email me a label and I’ll drop it off whenever it comes in. PM me for my address if you’re interested.

I’m not interested in your ‘laws’

Last edited:
It makes me want to puke listening to this lying bastard.
So far:
Ghost guns
Pistol braces
ERPO for all states

Coming: universal background checks to close the gun show loophole, end the three day limit on background check, ban asSaUlt WeaPonS and lArgE caPacitY magAzinEs, eliminate gun manufacturer liability

The moron just called it the AFT and appointed a new director. It's David Chipman who worked for ATF in Waco, then for gun control groups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom