Biden’s executive action

Here is the article that is referenced. We will have to wait to see how many felons-to-be he wants to create.

"Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. "

So, how is this expected to work? You need to have a background check before you buy a shovel that you can hammer into an AK, or you need to have a background check if you want to buy a shovel after someone has hammered it into an AK?

"Biden will direct the administration to begin the process of requiring buyers of so-called ghost guns — homemade or makeshift firearms that lack serial numbers — to undergo background checks, according to three people who have spoken to the White House about the plans. "

So, how is this expected to work? You need to have a background check before you buy a shovel that you can hammer into an AK, or you need to have a background check if you want to buy a shovel after someone has hammered it into an AK?
Just more fear mongering bullshit. They’re going Full Potato now.

5605D2C0-1E61-47AF-B683-5BBDC760AD4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Thursday??? I see it injuncted pending hearing on our about Monday 10am.

He really doesn't want this going far. Because THIS will push the USSC to be forced to say apples are truly apples. Although the supporters WANT this - so they're actually pushing to screw themselves. (It's not that they aren't smart. Conservatives do the same thing all the time.)

Just more fear mongering bullshit. They’re going Full Potato now.

View attachment 469973
This! It means after looking into EO gun control they realized there was nothing they could do. This nonsense is about saving face and coming up with something. But don't worry the media will call it the greatest thing ever.

Last edited:
I’m waiting to see what actually comes down. By definition, a “ghost gun” is a completed firearm usually based on an 80% lower/frame. As far as I know an 80% lower by itself has never been considered a "ghost gun". So I want to see if they are talking about changing the definition of an 80% lower/frame to make it a firearm, which is the only thing I see the ATF as being able to do, and even that will be adjudicated in court.

Thursday??? I see it injuncted pending hearing on our about Monday 10am.

He really doesn't want this going far. Because THIS will push the USSC to be forced to say apples are truly apples. Although the supporters WANT this - so they're actually pushing to screw themselves. (It's not that they aren't smart. Conservatives do the same thing all the time.)
I think the big problem is if the USSC says apples are now Oranges we are f***ed.
As one of the founding fathers said
Constitution is putty in the hands if the USSC

You're placing an awful lot of faith in the Supreme Court.

I’m waiting to see what actually comes down. By definition, a “ghost gun” is a completed firearm usually based on an 80% lower/frame. As far as I know an 80% lower by itself has never been considered a "ghost gun". So I want to see if they are talking about changing the definition of an 80% lower/frame to make it a firearm, which is the only thing I see the ATF as being able to do, and even that will be adjudicated in court.

Cue the makers of 79% lowers!

Back
Top Bottom