Biden’s executive action

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw such devices in the $50k area, at $4k it is quite amazing, except of the part

SEND IN YOUR GREEN PART​

Once your “Green” part is complete, send it in to your sintering service provider such as Matterhackers where parts are debinded and sintered in a high heat, pure hydrogen atmosphere resulting in pure 316L Stainless Steel.
1380°C sintering temperatures result in parts that can withstand 550°C

why does it need pure hydrogen treatment and not just a 1400deg oven?

Mesatchornug

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
"Just swap in the LABS GEN 2 Experimental Extruder, print your part, send it in for final sintering, and receive your solid part back in the mail"

1617900804254.png

Mesatchornug

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
why does it need pure hydrogen treatment and not just a 1400deg oven?
Think of it like welding. If it's in air, you potentially get inclusions, etc. that weaken the part. Probably could use any number of gasses to shield, though the Hydrogen might be selected because it will bind with whatever is off-gassing from the part.

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think of it like welding. If it's in air, you potentially get inclusions, etc. that weaken the part. Probably could use any number of gasses to shield, though the Hydrogen might be selected because it will bind with whatever is off-gassing from the part.
say, an oven with a nitrogen is very easy to produce at home - but - why hydrogen? i am not a chemist, but, a hot oven like that filled with pure hydrogen? daamn.
also - what would be a percentage of possible inclusions, in the oven with almost no oxygen? what material do they print with? is it something generic or proprietary?

the idea of a metal 3d printer in $4k range is still, well, quite fascinating. and not just for guns, actually, mostly not for guns at all.
except of dealing with hydrogen bombs in the process. :)

Last edited:

Mesatchornug

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
say, an oven with a nitrogen is very easy to produce at home - but - why hydrogen? i am not a chemist, but, a hot oven like that filled with pure hydrogen? daamn.
also - what would be a percentage of possible inclusions, in the oven with almost no oxygen? what material do they print with? is it something generic or proprietary?

the idea of a metal 3d printer in $4k range is still, well, quite fascinating. and not just for guns, actually, mostly not for guns at all.
except of dealing with hydrogen bombs in the process. :)
The print will be a blend of metal and binder. That binder is being burned off at the same time as the metal fuses. Whatever is in the binder is probably helped to exit the scene with hydrogen in the area.

snax

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Why do I get the feeling the Mill in Littleton is about to face a campaign of petty harassment directed from D.C.?
They won't send the ATF, they'll send the diversity czar to make sure that there is the proper racial/gender/sexual orientation mix among the dealers.
They should get together now and decide who will identify as what so they don't run afoul of any executive edicts.

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The print will be a blend of metal and binder. That binder is being burned off at the same time as the metal fuses. Whatever is in the binder is probably helped to exit the scene with hydrogen in the area.
i get a slight suspicion is makes no difference at all and is just a result if current 'green' bullshit about 'green hydrogen'.
like here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More inaccurate info from Biden.....

These steps will save lives: stopping the spread of so-called ‘ghost guns,’ helping ensure that dangerous people cannot access firearms and leading an evidence-based, whole-of-government initiative to reduce community violence."
But most of that is in the Democratic cities. Will he revert back to the days of his crime bill? He wants to enforce these laws and reduce gun crime...but not through incarceration? Ask nicely?

Mesatchornug

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i get a slight suspicion is makes no difference at all and is just a result if current 'green' bullshit about 'green hydrogen'.
like here.
hydrogen atmosphere is different than hydrogen fuel, though. you could be right, I haven't looked too deeply into it.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can have your jig sent to my house in Indiana if you want. Just set up/pay for shipping back to you through FedEx and email me a label and I’ll drop it off whenever it comes in. PM me for my address if you’re interested.
Remember back when parcels labeled "machine parts"
didn't actually contain machine parts?

Why do I get the feeling the Mill in Littleton is about to face a campaign of petty harassment directed from D.C.?
Is the rooftop Vulcan CIWS mounted yet?

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"From the beginning, you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own."

The f*** you couldn't.

We are a people whose forebears- the private citizenry of the Thirteen Colonies, provided every musket, every deck gun and artillery piece, every grenadoe, saber, and bayonet, and every seagoing vessel that won this nation its independence.

And the Continental Army and Navy returned every bit of it, and paid for what was lost.

These are arguments made by fools and cowards perpetuated for the sake of control by the malfeasant.

CATI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They won't send the ATF, they'll send the diversity czar to make sure that there is the proper racial/gender/sexual orientation mix among the dealers.
They should get together now and decide who will identify as what so they don't run afoul of any executive edicts.
Weird part is I think you have more diversity at The Mill vs Littleton as a whole

Top Bottom