Biden’s executive action

Hustler One

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CT passed a law effective Oct 1, 2019 outlawing 80% lowers. Here is the key section:

Sec. 5. (NEW) (Effective from passage) (a) No person shall purchase or receive or sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver, except as provided in: (1) Subsections (b) and (c) of this section; or (2) subsection (d) of this section; or (3) subsection (e) of this section.

(b) The procedures for the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver shall be the same procedures as apply to the purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of a pistol or revolver under subsections (b) to (e), inclusive, of section 29-33 of the general statutes, provided such purchase or receipt or sale, delivery or other transfer of an unfinished frame or lower receiver is in accordance with the provisions of subsection (c) of this section.

(c) (1) No person shall sell, deliver or otherwise transfer an unfinished frame or lower receiver pursuant to subsection (b) of this section that does not have a unique serial number or other mark of identification, obtained pursuant to: (A) The serial numbering program of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, or (B) subdivisions (2) and (3) of this subsection.

Their AG made sure to inform all the manufactures of the new law and of CT’s intent to pursue legal action if anyone disobeyed it.
Im aware of the law, i live here. You can also request a serial number from DEEP to finish lowers provided you already own them and jigs are not outlawed.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Im aware of the law, i live here. You can also request a serial number from DEEP to finish lowers provided you already own them and jigs are not outlawed.

you can have your jig sent to my house in Indiana if you want. Just set up/pay for shipping back to you through FedEx and email me a label and I’ll drop it off whenever it comes in. PM me for my address if you’re interested.

I’m not interested in your ‘laws’

Last edited:

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

nstassel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It makes me want to puke listening to this lying bastard.
So far:
Ghost guns
Pistol braces
ERPO for all states

Coming: universal background checks to close the gun show loophole, end the three day limit on background check, ban asSaUlt WeaPonS and lArgE caPacitY magAzinEs, eliminate gun manufacturer liability

The moron just called it the AFT and appointed a new director. It's David Chipman who worked for ATF in Waco, then for gun control groups.

Last edited:

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah Trump is definitely on the same level as Biden. JFC.

You're right, we totally shouldn't hold shitty politicians doing shitty shit, following the political tradewinds, accountable. As long as its your guy shitting on the constitution, setting legal precedents for the confiscation of private property without compensation, its cool?

Sorry for breaking up the sleepy joe, alzheimers, china joe etc etc etc jokes with some critical thought.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You're right, we totally shouldn't hold shitty politicians doing shitty shit, following the political tradewinds, accountable. As long as its your guy shitting on the constitution, setting legal precedents for the confiscation of private property without compensation, its cool?

Sorry for breaking up the sleepy joe, alzheimers, china joe etc etc etc jokes with some critical thought.
Yes, what Trump did was not good, but there's another thread (or three) for that. Bringing it up here comes across as deflection from Ho & Joe's actions.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Everyone here called out Trump for Bumpstocks (which BTW are legal again). Banning BSs was shitty. But in no way equivalent to an attempt to ban homemade firearms in entirety, require BGCs everywhere and have red flag laws all while appointing a f***ing antigun cabbage to the ATF.

Grendizer138

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

It was critical thought three years ago. After the third or fourth post today it sounds sophomoric.

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyone here called out Trump for Bumpstocks (which BTW are legal again). Banning BSs was shitty. But in no way equivalent to an attempt to ban homemade firearms in entirety, require BGCs everywhere and have red flag laws all while appointing a f***ing antigun cabbage to the ATF.

I think its a valid point that needs to be made though. Everything we're seeing here is fallout from the lesser of two evils strategy.

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was critical thought three years ago. After the third or fourth post today it sounds sophomoric.

Yeah, make more sleepy joe and the ho jokes, that's clearly working for the maga crowd.

You guys all voted for the guy who conducted himself politically like a 16 year old girl, and now you're mad at me for pointing out his failures that are directly responsible for the installment of current regime.

Last edited:

murf4321

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol, watching this clown show live... none of this is enforceable.

"we're going to release a proposal on ghost guns in 30 days." Ok, then what? Idiot.

This mongo didn't even say anything about banning imports, which was a layup for him to actually accomplish.

TZCHRIS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Top Bottom