Biddeford, ME Gunshow May 2 & 3

Blackmore

NES Member
Well, it's time for my annual trip to this show and the Maine hattrick - gunshow -> Scarborough Cabela's -> Kittery Trading Post. Show opens at 9:00 each day at the Ice Arena - left off Exit 32 onto Rte. 111 - another left in a few hundred yards to the venue. $8.00 - free parking - quite a few different dealers than the NH shows.

I'll be there with George the book dealer and a whole bunch of parts, magazines, bayonets, etc. If anyone needs Machine Gun News magazines or Small Arms Review magazines send me a PM and I'll bring them for you.

Well, it's time for my annual trip to this show and the Maine hattrick - gunshow -> Scarborough Cabela's -> Kittery Trading Post. Show opens at 9:00 each day at the Ice Arena - left off Exit 32 onto Rte. 111 - another left in a few hundred yards to the venue. $8.00 - free parking - quite a few different dealers than the NH shows.

Thanks for reminder! Almost went to Holbrook.

Was there this AM. Dissappointing. The knife vendors are starting to outnumber the gun vendors.

Lots of raffles and at least 3 NRA related tables, too. I did find a very nice stainless 4" Service Six for a good price though, as well as seeing some folks I know.

Cabela's had an early Springfield M1A Bush Rifle with a 039xxx S/N. Too much at $1650. KTP was disappointing. Still a fun day.

Show was not worth the trip. Lot's of Flea Market junk and more knives than guns. Sadly the Gun Shows in the north east have gone steadily down hill in the last few years.
It seems that there is still a lack of product. There was no pistol powder to be seen, no rim fire ammo and very few double action revolvers.

I went for the first time this year and wasn't impressed at all.. $8 to get in and I spent about 20 mins there, they also disarm you at the door. I did learn about kydex there and have made a nice small business making holsters lol So I guess it wasn't all bad. Not sure if I will go back next year or not.

Back
Top Bottom