Beverly

Hey Guys/Gals,

I am a newbie, honestly I haven't always been on your side. I used to think that guns belong on to cops and military, but that change when 2 people I know were killed 1994 Trooper Mark Charbonnier was killed on duty, he and his family (most of which a police officers) and I grew up in Dorchester together. The second was when my cousin was killed in Springfield defend a couple of girls in a park a few years later. So I am one of you now 100%. Better late than never.
I have been trying to catch up and read all the postings. I have a rather simple question, I have heard that almost every town around me is a "Green" town. As any of my North Shore Breathen ever apply for their LTC-A in Beverly Mass? If so was it painful or painless.

Thanks for reading this.
Fee

Mark Charbonnier was in law school with me. His degree was awarded to his family.

WARNING: I understand some cretin lieutenant in Beverly is telling new residents that they have to "register" the guns they brought with them. If so, he/she does not know what he/she is talking about.

New residents have 60 days in which to file for the appropriate license. They do NOT have to file FA-10s on any gun they brought with them.

There ARE potential problems with "assault weapons" and "large capacity" magazines, but those are different issues.

Scrivener, I think Mark went to Mass Law right? I felt so bad for him and his family. His wife's brother was in a serious accident a few years before he was married to her. Mark's brother was a classmate of mine @ St Peter's in Dorchester, his sister was my Teacher. Jesus, Mark would have been around 43ish now. The whole family was nice to me growing up. It was hard being the only Spanish Kid in a mostly Irish neighborhood but nobody ever made me feel out of place.

FeeBear said:
Hey Guys/Gals,

I am a newbie, honestly I haven't always been on your side. I used to think that guns belong on to cops and military, but that change when 2 people I know were killed 1994 Trooper Mark Charbonnier was killed on duty, he and his family (most of which a police officers) and I grew up in Dorchester together. The second was when my cousin was killed in Springfield defend a couple of girls in a park a few years later. So I am one of you now 100%. Better late than never.
I have been trying to catch up and read all the postings. I have a rather simple question, I have heard that almost every town around me is a "Green" town. As any of my North Shore Breathen ever apply for their LTC-A in Beverly Mass? If so was it painful or painless.

Thanks for reading this.
Fee

Welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom