• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beverly Hospital Lockdown

All those warrants and charges pending must be fabricated if this gentleman is still walking the streets. Or a simple misunderstanding.

I think this whole thing was just made up, by my wife. My youngest daughter called me at work just before 7:00 asking if I've seen the news to which I replied no. She was holding her phone out the window so I could hear the State Police Chopper over the house. Active Shooter in the neighborhood. Everyone in the neighborhood had the back yards lit up, except ours. My wife asked me back in the Spring to please replace the bulbs in the 3 lights in the back yard and I meant to do it, eventually. I told my daughter to stay inside. I figured she was exaggerating until I Googled "Beverly" & "Shooter". I think it was Channel 7, I could see the house next to mine in the back ground while the reporter was giving and update. Cruisers were whizzing by him. I was home in twenty minutes, cops were everywhere. I changed all the Bulbs, yah, somehow my wife masterminded this whole thing to get the back yard lights fixed [hmmm]

I think this whole thing was just made up, by my wife. My youngest daughter called me at work just before 7:00 asking if I've seen the news to which I replied no. She was holding her phone out the window so I could hear the State Police Chopper over the house. Active Shooter in the neighborhood. Everyone in the neighborhood had the back yards lit up, except ours. My wife asked me back in the Spring to please replace the bulbs in the 3 lights in the back yard and I meant to do it, eventually. I told my daughter to stay inside. I figured she was exaggerating until I Googled "Beverly" & "Shooter". I think it was Channel 7, I could see the house next to mine in the back ground while the reporter was giving and update. Cruisers were whizzing by him. I was home in twenty minutes, cops were everywhere. I changed all the Bulbs, yah, somehow my wife masterminded this whole thing to get the back yard lights fixed [hmmm]

Well it worked didn't it?
She's got your number . [rofl]

Well it worked didn't it?
She's got your number . [rofl]

You shoulda seen the look on the lady's face that was driving by when we were clearing the sheds in the back yard. My daughter was holding my wife's 870 while I was whipping the door of the last shed open. I gotta finish that fence.

Back
Top Bottom