Better order yours fast.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were twice as many available yesterday.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Cremation, put the ashes back into the environment, done.

Back before the first Gulf War, the feds were initially expecting VERY high casualties. At the time I was doing business with the biggest fabricator of metal caskets and they were scrambling to complete an order from the feds for something like a quarter million caskets.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
One of my dads wishes was that I be buried near him in an adjoining plot.
It will have to be in a small urn as I also want to be spread around Moosehead.

Spartan65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not saved and invested my entire life for my family to blow money on a F*cking casket. I’ll be dead I dont care what they do with me, throw me in a hole somewhere. Just don’t liquidate my investments.

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
On a somber note with a funny twist to it. A buddy of ours was killed in a motorcycle accident a month or so b4 a group of us were headed out to Lake George NY for a week. He was supposed to go with us too. So we took him along anyway in a few jars with spin on lids in several of our saddlebags. First place we decided to spread a few of his ashes was a top a winding Mountain Rd up and over from NH to Vermont. Jerry opens the jar and just LAUNCHES the ashes straight up and into the swirling wind. He guessed wrong and the wind changed and blew Artie all over him and a few others. Ok so that didn't go as planned! Next stop was the tip of Lake George coming down Rte. 9 from Vermont we gather at the drop off at the lakeside and someone produces a Budweiser bottle and a handful of the ashes go into the bottle ( Arties favorite afternoon and evening elixir) Ok so now things are going according to plan and we seal the bottle and launch it into Lake George. You made it Artie. ( The trip was planned over the winter and he had never been before so he was absolutely looking forward to it on his new Heritage) We took him with us ( what ever was left in a twist on lid jar that was left) where ever we went that week, and there were never any thoughts from anyone when we sat down to eat or drink and that damned jar was brought out and placed either in an empty chair or some place close to us. Of the 8 or 9 Buddies that went to school in the same era and rode together for most of our lives there are only a few left .

Heisenberg

NES Member
Rating - 97.8%
45   1   0
Cremation, put the ashes back into the environment, done.

Back before the first Gulf War, the feds were initially expecting VERY high casualties. At the time I was doing business with the biggest fabricator of metal caskets and they were scrambling to complete an order from the feds for something like a quarter million caskets.
i wonder if cremation prices will quickly creep up. a friend who works in the funeral home business says cremation numbers are going up. he sees more and more go that route.

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wow you guys are cheap. If you really love someone you’ll splurge on only the best casket money can buy😂

Top Bottom