• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Betsy Riot = Mom's Demand with roid rage

Being the biggest lobbyist in DC, they are an easy whipping-boy for the Left. But you are correct - should they realize that freedom is free, the NRA would go back to being a small organization revolving around shooting matches. They don't have an opinion on free health care, taxes or the immigration issue.
The nra is not even close to being the biggest lobby in DC..i dont even think they are in the top 30.
1 is military related
2 is communication (think Comcast)

I don't get the whole "betsy" thing. Is that a reference we're supposed to know?
I didn't know it, still don't get it. From the website:
http://betsyriot.com/
[h=4]/fək’ thē in’ är ā/[/h][h=4]plural: betsies, betsys, a riot of betsies[/h][h=4]1. an unapologetic feminist patriot who has %*&!king had enough of Trump culture and gun culture and the death and terror they inflict on America[/h][h=4]2. a nonviolent act of civil disobedience against fascism, Trump, or gun culture[/h][h=3]verb[/h][h=4]past tense: betsied[/h][h=4]to prank, lambaste, and generally %*&! up whitewing gunlicking bull%*&![/h][h=4]“That riot of betsies betsied the %*&! out of the gun show.”
[/h]

They've had enough of this 98 days of Trump! [rofl]

And I swore the NRA was largest. Maybe liberal blathering. I was always surprised at it. Maybe it's largest non-corporate lobbyist group?

when I do a whois search I get the following:

18118585_10155136669448405_1170250968014916692_n.jpg

Australia???
Edit: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...e/news-story/d3f9dfd96dcc60224b8845502f350870

Had to search a little harder but found a guy:

CustName: Tim Owens
Address: 9805 Plaza View Way
City: Fredericksburg
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 22408
RegDate: 2016-04-15
Updated: 2016-04-15
Ref: https://whois.arin.net/rest/customer/C06093600

Last edited:

Australia???

That's the mailing address of the registrar. That's a service that's used so an individual's contact information isn't tied to the domain. Oddly enough, it's the second time I've seen that on a whois query in as many days.

Australia???

Australia is the address for privacyprotect.org

PRIVACYPROTECT.ORG is providing privacy protection services to this domain name to
protect the owner from spam and phishing attacks. PrivacyProtect.org is not
responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish
to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at
http://privacyprotect.org/contact. We have a stringent abuse policy and any
complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.

Most likely because the actuall site owner anticipated someone running a WHOIS (I ran one
earlier today [smile]), and is skeered that evil, violent gun owners would doxx her.

They've had enough of this 98 days of Trump! [rofl]

And I swore the NRA was largest. Maybe liberal blathering. I was always surprised at it. Maybe it's largest non-corporate lobbyist group?
Its just a talking point thats been repeated enough its just an alternative fact.....
"largest non-corporate lobbyist group" i guess anything is true if you add enough qualifiers.

The NRA power mostly comes from voting due paying members, yes gun dealers donate....they are people and members...for some reason gun grabbers can'tsee the difference between the NSSF and the NRA...they just merge it into"the gun lobby" they are just hippocrites.

Most of them benefit from gun stocks, while the largest gun dealer (us gov) spread "weapons of war" in their name.

Oh I'm a big contributor during election time. I want the rank-and-file UP UP UP! Have paid for memberships for others multiple times. Plus a life member. I like that there are several million (2?3???) members of the NRA. It gives legislators pause. . . . and infuriates the other side. (Imagine if the GOP talked of N.O.W. or something the way liberals talk of the NRA. Wow. Just wow.)

That's the mailing address of the registrar. That's a service that's used so an individual's contact information isn't tied to the domain. Oddly enough, it's the second time I've seen that on a whois query in as many days.

Australia is the address for privacyprotect.org

Most likely because the actuall site owner anticipated someone running a WHOIS (I ran one
earlier today [smile]), and is skeered that evil, violent gun owners would doxx her.

Edited my previous post. It's run by a guy out of Virginia.

Back
Top Bottom