Beto Says Police Will Go Door-To-Door to Confiscate Guns

Actually, we will get more Romneys For Common Sense Gun Legislation. That is where this is going. It is always the same:
1. Say something really stupid!
2. Let media upgrade it to something stupider!
3. Find bipartisan idiots who need visibility.
4. Scare law abiding citizens.
5. Screw law abiding citizens with a complete non-sense again. They will take non-sense over scary all day long!

Threads like this one support your theory...

NH 2020 Red flag bill

Pull from one side hard enough and the center will move. Simple physics.

As I recall, a bunch of guys tried that "door to door" thing a while back. A bunch of farmers and merchants took exception and fought back. Then a different bunch of guys came up with a thing called THE BILL OF RIGHTS. Among the rights to speech, religion, being secure, and a few others was enshrined the acknowledgement of the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to maintain the ability to fight back against an oppressive government.

Yes, while "a well regulated militia" IS "necessary to the security of a free State" the ability to hold that free State accountable for its actions by "The people" having the guaranteed "right to keep and bear arms" is what keeps us from turning into Venezuela, or Cuba, or North Korea, or Russia, or Cambodia, or, or, or....

So Beto, Joe, Kamala, Liz, Bernie et al, YOU are exactly the reason the 2nd was written in the first place, and why it is now, today, more important than it ever was.

"We have seen in other countries that the only way to avoid confiscation, is to avoid registration. The only way we can ensure our liberties is to make sure that nobody can take them from us. "

Well , not the only way , but it's a polite start.
The second way is far less pleasant .

Wait a minute ... WTF is this:

Beto also had to confront his illogical gun confiscation agenda earlier in the day when CNN host Alisyn Camerota asked why he assumes criminals will follow the law.

“You expect mass shooters to follow the law?” Camerota asked. “Congressman, mass shooters … they don’t follow the law, by definition.”

WTF ... if it is someone that CNN supports, they never ask this question. Instead all they do is help politicians that want more gun control.

This guy is nothing more than a joke. If he didn't make his absurd statement he would have been out by now. He would basically start a civil war for some foolishness. Which says that none of these ass clowns care about anything other than being elected.

As I recall, a bunch of guys tried that "door to door" thing a while back. A bunch of farmers and merchants took exception and fought back. Then a different bunch of guys came up with a thing called THE BILL OF RIGHTS. Among the rights to speech, religion, being secure, and a few others was enshrined the acknowledgement of the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to maintain the ability to fight back against an oppressive government.

Yes, while "a well regulated militia" IS "necessary to the security of a free State" the ability to hold that free State accountable for its actions by "The people" having the guaranteed "right to keep and bear arms" is what keeps us from turning into Venezuela, or Cuba, or North Korea, or Russia, or Cambodia, or, or, or....

So Beto, Joe, Kamala, Liz, Bernie et al, YOU are exactly the reason the 2nd was written in the first place, and why it is now, today, more important than it ever was.

And, if they continue to push their foolish agenda, it will soon be invoked with 1000 times the voracity and malice than they could ever dream of.

WE THE PEOPLE are God damned tired of petulant, narcissistic politicians threatening our rights.

You want to get a few million people killed Beto?.....you fvcking Loon? Then try to take people's guns......you'll get your wish. The bad part is it will be your enforcers and their families that will make up the majority of that number.

Forget about his politics; I have a hard time accepting a candidate who's running with a fictitious name.
Though, DeezNutz had my support a couple years ago....maybe i'm the hypocrite.

How about a proposal to chain every suspected gang member to a radiator? Would it stop every shooting? No, but that should be no excuse for not taking action, and would be demonstrably a hundred times as effective as taking long guns from law abiding citizens.

Well, what happens if, after you see those gang members unfairly chained up, you decide to get loud? Now we gotta radiator you up, too.

The best course of action is to create a Matrix-like cubicle-city. Everyone is locked in their own cubicles and robot overlords see to our medical and foodical needs. No more crime. No more suffering. It's perfect. Call Facebook. I bet they've got the plans aready started. C'mon Beeeeeeeto. Let's go 100% or not at all.

Well, what happens if, after you see those gang members unfairly chained up, you decide to get loud? Now we gotta radiator you up, too.

The best course of action is to create a Matrix-like cubicle-city. Everyone is locked in their own cubicles and robot overlords see to our medical and foodical needs. No more crime. No more suffering. It's perfect. Call Facebook. I bet they've got the plans aready started. C'mon Beeeeeeeto. Let's go 100% or not at all.

Will there be chicks there?

Mandatory permanent VR headsets while living life strapped down and fed with IV. The Matrix technology isn't here yet so this is the best we can do. Everyone will be safe, except from bed sores.

And, if they continue to push their foolish agenda, it will soon be invoked with 1000 times the voracity and malice than they could ever dream of.

WE THE PEOPLE are God damned tired of petulant, narcissistic politicians threatening our rights.

You want to get a few million people killed Beto?.....you fvcking Loon? Then try to take people's guns......you'll get your wish. The bad part is it will be your enforcers and their families that will make up the majority of that number.

Some of the most viscous fights I've ever seen were guys who didn't want to fight in the first place but got pushed into it.
One especially brutal one , the guy who started it is saying "Ok , ok I've had enough"
The guy who got pushed into it pauses for a second and Says, "Now I'LL tell you when you've had enough "and went back to pounding the living shit out of the guy.

"Congressman, can you please clarify how you will get the ARs and AKs back," Bolling asked O'Rourke. "I expect our fellow Americans to follow the law. If you own and AR-15, if you own an AK-47, and it is no longer legal to own that, I expect you to turn it in," O'Rourke said. Asked if he thinks "bad guys" are likely to follow the law, O'Rourke answered, "I think we should have faith in our fellow Americans, gun-owners and non-gun-owners alike, including the owners of AR-15s and AK-47s, to do the right thing." 'We should have faith': Beto tells Eric Bolling that criminals will 'do the right thing' and turn in their guns

Well dang, why do we just ask those criminals to stop the crimes? Job done!

I’m thinking of donating to Beto just to keep him in the news...

He calls AR-15's "weapons of war". Then why do the police have them? Who are they at war against?

Ahem. It seems to me that the Second Amendment when ratified by the states as part of the Bill of Rights protected exactly the right to keep and own a Brown Bess and "clones," which were undoubtedly "weapons of war."

Unless you think that the Bill of Rights was somehow frozen in time, AR-15 rifles are well within the scope of protected firearms.

And if you don't, how do you feel about restricting the first amendment to hand-placed cold lead type and hand-operated printing presses that produce paper printed materials? In other words, how do you feel about a First Amendment jurisprudence that would not protect any existing newspaper, radio station, television station, or internet site?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom