• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beto Says Police Will Go Door-To-Door to Confiscate Guns

Reptile

NES Member
Democrat lifts curtain on Left’s plan to ban guns
Robert “Beto” O’Rourke is still trying to outline his cockamamie scheme to disarm the American public, this time claiming police are going to go door to door if law-abiding gun owners don’t turn over their firearms.

After being ridiculed on CNN early Wednesday regarding his unrealistic (and unconstitutional) plan relying on criminals to follow the law, Beto continued the conversation on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, saying defiant gun owners would get a “visit” from “law enforcement.”

“I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law,” Beto told host Joe Scarborough.

“So you know, in that case, I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and to make sure that it is purchased, bought back so that it cannot be potentially used against somebody else.”

Beto also had to confront his illogical gun confiscation agenda earlier in the day when CNN host Alisyn Camerota asked why he assumes criminals will follow the law.

“You expect mass shooters to follow the law?” Camerota asked. “Congressman, mass shooters … they don’t follow the law, by definition.”

Beto responded with a useless platitude downplaying his plan’s ineffectiveness, and admitting it “won’t stop every shooting.”

“There are so many instances where the proposals that we’ve made, whether it is a universal background check or a red flag law or ending the sale of weapons of war or buying those that are out there back, would have stopped many of the shootings we’ve seen in a country that loses 40,000 people a year to gun violence.”

“Would it stop every single shooting?” he added. “No; but that should be no excuse for not taking action now while we have the opportunity to do the right thing.”

Beto Says Police Will Go Door-To-Door to Confiscate Guns if Americans Don’t Surrender Them

Amusing video.

How about a proposal to chain every suspected gang member to a radiator? Would it stop every shooting? No, but that should be no excuse for not taking action, and would be demonstrably a hundred times as effective as taking long guns from law abiding citizens.

The Barbarians didn't rape and pillage, they just facilitated mandatory consensual sex and collection of possessions in lieu of murdering owners. All perfectly legal, and with good intentions in mind.

There's nobody that could better galvanize gun owners against the Democrats.

'They're giving a master's degree on misinformation': Retired Marine rips O'Rourke's gun confiscation plan

"Jones said he believes that all of the Democrats on the debate stage are misleading Americans in the gun control debate.

"The way they use this misinformation is they poll and they find these words... for this issue it's universal background checks," Jones said. "What universal background checks really mean is revocation of person-to-person sale of firearms, which means the only way to do that is through registration, full registration, a registry.
"

Last edited:
This is coordinated posturing by Democrats, and Beto is the fall guy. He's been promised some cabinet position for outing the always evoked "no one wants to take your guns" myth.

So now, they all get to say, Beto's gun confiscation plan is crazy, but by comparison, UBGC, AWB, ERPO, one-gun-a-month, are all reasonable, common sense gun violence prevention that everyone should support since it's been conceded that the confiscation thing is off the table.

Until those things become law, don't work, and then the once-crazy confiscation thing becomes the last resort, you know, for the children.

Being from MA I haven’t followed this election too much as it’s pretty much set who will win the state. So, is Beto saying he wants to ban all guns or a certain set of guns? Obviously not in favor of either just wondering what his plan is

America should be ashamed that Beta The Criminal made it this far in the jello wrestling championship. He ain't wrestling anymore, he just keeps adding jelly into the ring right now.

I love when libs unleash criminals on law abiding citizens. It's like Pocahontas giving university lectures about equal employment opportunities! [rockon]

The more they tout gun confiscation is only going to bring the independents and the blue dogs to our side . We got this in 2020

Actually, we will get more Romneys For Common Sense Gun Legislation. That is where this is going. It is always the same:
1. Say something really stupid!
2. Let media upgrade it to something stupider!
3. Find bipartisan idiots who need visibility.
4. Scare law abiding citizens.
5. Screw law abiding citizens with a complete non-sense again. They will take non-sense over scary all day long!

Being from MA I haven’t followed this election too much as it’s pretty much set who will win the state. So, is Beto saying he wants to ban all guns or a certain set of guns? Obviously not in favor of either just wondering what his plan is
Just the “weapons of WAR!” Not the type that people use to do all the killing, statistically speaking

Democrat lifts curtain on Left’s plan to ban guns
Robert “Beto” O’Rourke is still trying to outline his cockamamie scheme to disarm the American public, this time claiming police are going to go door to door if law-abiding gun owners don’t turn over their firearms.

After being ridiculed on CNN early Wednesday regarding his unrealistic (and unconstitutional) plan relying on criminals to follow the law, Beto continued the conversation on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, saying defiant gun owners would get a “visit” from “law enforcement.”

“I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law,” Beto told host Joe Scarborough.

“So you know, in that case, I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and to make sure that it is purchased, bought back so that it cannot be potentially used against somebody else.”

Beto also had to confront his illogical gun confiscation agenda earlier in the day when CNN host Alisyn Camerota asked why he assumes criminals will follow the law.

“You expect mass shooters to follow the law?” Camerota asked. “Congressman, mass shooters … they don’t follow the law, by definition.”

Beto responded with a useless platitude downplaying his plan’s ineffectiveness, and admitting it “won’t stop every shooting.”

“There are so many instances where the proposals that we’ve made, whether it is a universal background check or a red flag law or ending the sale of weapons of war or buying those that are out there back, would have stopped many of the shootings we’ve seen in a country that loses 40,000 people a year to gun violence.”

“Would it stop every single shooting?” he added. “No; but that should be no excuse for not taking action now while we have the opportunity to do the right thing.”

Beto Says Police Will Go Door-To-Door to Confiscate Guns if Americans Don’t Surrender Them

Amusing video.
Posted this yesterday, got it from an AR vendor first thing in the morning...........

Last night at the 4th Democratic Presidential Debate, Beto O'Rourke doubled down on his anti-2A rhetoric.

Then, this morning on "Morning Joe", he gave details stating Police will be going DOOR-TO-DOOR to confiscate any weapons not voluntarily turned over to the government.

We have seen in other countries that the only way to avoid confiscation, is to avoid registration. The only way we can ensure our liberties is to make sure that nobody can take them from us.

Share with your friends, share with your family. There has never been a more important time than now to begin building firearms.

STOCKPILE NOW

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I just want him to make up his mind. In a matter of 12 hours he went from "There won't be any confiscation" to "We'll confiscate and buy back if you're caught with one" to "We're going door to door".

His lack of self-awareness is stunning. This is the guy who, if elected, would have to say this out loud: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

His anti-gun nonsense is nothing if not Unconstitutional.

We need to bring back tarring and feathering.

Well come and get them beta cuck. If you have the moral authority to delegate the task to someone else, it only stands to reason that you also have the moral authority to do the task yourself.

Back
Top Bottom