Beto O’Rourke Launches TX Gubernatorial (Governor) Run with Renewed Pledge to Take Away AR-15s

Or "Biter" as in pillow.
8yiv2.jpg

(Taco Tuesday?)

Heard today that Buttplug's name is being floated as Camel Toe's replacement. It would appear nobody including herself is very happy 10 months into the shit show.
It would make sense. The overriding theme is that of forcing abject failure on the country, to prove that THEY are in charge. Buttgiggle has been one of this "administration's" biggest failures.

It would make sense. The overriding theme is that of forcing abject failure on the country, to prove that THEY are in charge. Buttgiggle has been one of this "administration's" biggest failures.
And people are surprised? If only the average American would bother to do a bit of reading. What would make anybody think this guy is competent? Oh, I forgot, he is a democrat. It's not part of the job description.

Why South Bend residents are warning America about Pete Buttigieg

Austin will be bowing down kissing his toes. The rest of Texas maybe not I am not even sure the illegals would even vote for him unless there is enough free shit army stuff. Is he not some sort of drunk driving pickup truck driving killer?

Heard today that Buttplug's name is being floated as Camel Toe's replacement. It would appear nobody including herself is very happy 10 months into the shit show.
lol, she’s never leaving or giving up power, even in 4 years she’ll run as vp again if pumpkinhead is still able to stand. She has the life of a billionaire funded by you, and is surrounded by fans who tell her she sh*ts ice cream all day.

How come Robert Francis doesn't run using his real name?

It should be illegal to run on a nickname you gave yourself.

Beto has about as much a chance as i do right now.

Texans love abbott just like florida loves Ron
I feel this is correct. The wildcard is a lot influx into the Austin area and Texas in general from liberal states like Cali.

However, Rural sheriffs and most Texas law enforcement will laugh at him when it comes to confiscating AR-15's. Beta might as well go knocking on Ranchers doors himself to take them and see how that works for him.

I feel this is correct. The wildcard is a lot influx into the Austin area and Texas in general from liberal states like Cali.

However, Rural sheriffs and most Texas law enforcement will laugh at him when it comes to confiscating AR-15's. Beta might as well go knocking on Ranchers doors himself to take them and see how that works for him.
I feel like some of the migration is red people leaving commie shit holes

I know thats what i did

Once i saw covid for what it was and my wife agreed i dipped out fast of the northeast

Unlike many other States including our's,I don't think the people of TX are that stupid.

Don’t confuse Robert “Beto” O’Rourke with Pete Buttigieg. Buttigieg is the current Secretary of Transportation who has just been given $550 billion to spread around to grease his next campaign for President. He also just came off a 2 month parental leave after he and his husband adopted fraternal twins. Beto almost beat Ted Cruz for the Texas U.S. Senate seat and ran for the Democratic presidential nomination where one of his key points was “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
Thank you, I was actually confusing the two in my earlier post.

Love this movie; but never during WWII did anyone use the term ‘dig’ unless it referred to a trench.

I used to think that too. But saying you "dig" something - was in the language further back than you think:

Our Living Language In its slang sense of "to enjoy," dig is one of the many words and expressions that come from African American Vernacular English. Like cool, it is first recorded in 1930s jazz circles. ... Some are no longer regarded as slang, such as badmouth, cakewalk, nitty-gritty, and main man.

U.S. student slang it meant "study hard, give much time to study" (1827); the 20c. slang sense of "understand" is recorded by 1934 in African-American vernacular. Both probably are based on the notion of "excavate." A slightly varied sense of "appreciate" emerged by 1939. The strong past participle dug appeared in 16c.

Don't believe the movie version of history that Hollywood feeds you.

Democrats have focused on turning Texas Blue.....crazy right,,,,,,,except it ain't. It's appropriate that the Alamo is in Texas because if Texas falls that's the end of any Republican getting elected President ever again.

Why do people refer to him as Beto? It’s a made up nickname.

His name is Robert Francis, he’s a rich white guy cosplaying as a hip Latino to pander for votes. Seeing people like Michael Malice play the game by referring to him as Beto drives me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom