Beto O’Rourke Launches TX Gubernatorial (Governor) Run with Renewed Pledge to Take Away AR-15s

Texas; of all places.
Texas is a complicated place, but it's not that complicated. A moderate Democrat can win there in normal times. Times are not normal. The only thing Beto's got going for him would be backlash against the abortion law, but Biden's border policy will be a ball and chain around any Democratic challenger's neck.

Does TX use Dominion? 🤔
And do they have mail-in voting? If yes, then the ballots are already filled out. If he wins you’ll see gun laws in Texas make MA look like a free state.

and let’s stop using his brown-face nickname. He’s 100% of Irish descent. having a Mexican landscaper and nanny doesn’t make you a Latino Robert.

And isn't Abbott quite popular? I really hope the Repubs don't fuque things up there and nationally between now and next November.
He's been blowing approval by failing to do anything at the border. The power grid failure also hurt him. Abbott will have a primary fight because of it.

His name is Robert. Stop letting that whiter than snow trust fund Irish drunk driver pretend to be Latino. He's another Shaun King aka 'Talcum X' or Liz Warren.
His name is Robert Francis - he's as Irish as a Kennedy. Beto is a cultural appropriation from his father in law. I smiled when I saw a guest on a business channel yesterday correct the host who referred to him as Beto. The guest correctly used the name his mother gave him.

And do they have mail-in voting? If yes, then the ballots are already filled out. If he wins you’ll see gun laws in Texas make MA look like a free state.

and let’s stop using his brown-face nickname. He’s 100% of Irish descent. having a Mexican landscaper and nanny doesn’t make you a Latino Robert.
"Beta" would be more fitting.

If Texas elects this guy then they deserve everything coming their way. Unfortunately, if it happens then it provides all of us great insight into what is about to happen everywhere and how quickly. Texas; of all places. I never thought in my lifetime a guy like this would even have a soap box to climb on, never mind a chance to win.
Its the influx of moonbats looking for better business climate, nice weather, no income tax.....

Its a cancer.

Texas did not certify Dominion voting machines and use something else. There is no vote by mail other than absentee and that process is well established and unchanged from pre-pandemic days (other than allowing COVID as a reason to vote absentee).

He's been blowing approval by failing to do anything at the border. The power grid failure also hurt him. Abbott will have a primary fight because of it.
From what I have seen, Abbott's problem is that he hasn't gone far enough in combatting the left. He may be facing a primary challenge, but it would be someone more right than left. Outside of the big city, the liberal perspective is not popular here.

He seems more like a Buffy then Bob.

Feed the mother f***er to the feral hogs.
44gyb9.jpg

If Texas elects this guy then they deserve everything coming their way. Unfortunately, if it happens then it provides all of us great insight into what is about to happen everywhere and how quickly. Texas; of all places. I never thought in my lifetime a guy like this would even have a soap box to climb on, never mind a chance to win.
Makes you wonder, has the dems got enough illegals in the state to swing the vote? Have they figured a way to let them vote?

Don’t confuse Robert “Beto” O’Rourke with Pete Buttigieg. Buttigieg is the current Secretary of Transportation who has just been given $550 billion to spread around to grease his next campaign for President. He also just came off a 2 month parental leave after he and his husband adopted fraternal twins. Beto almost beat Ted Cruz for the Texas U.S. Senate seat and ran for the Democratic presidential nomination where one of his key points was “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”

Don’t confuse Robert “Beto” O’Rourke with Pete Buttigieg. Buttigieg is the current Secretary of Transportation who has just been given $550 billion to spread around to grease his next campaign for President. He also just came off a 2 month parental leave after he and his husband adopted fraternal twins. Beto almost beat Ted Cruz for the Texas U.S. Senate seat and ran for the Democratic presidential nomination where one of his key points was “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
Heard today that Buttplug's name is being floated as Camel Toe's replacement. It would appear nobody including herself is very happy 10 months into the shit show.

Back
Top Bottom