If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership The benefits pay for the membership many times over.
Be sure to enter the NES/MFS August Giveaway ***Ruger SR40***
Guest Monadnock & NES Need your Help!!!
Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Knob Creek, Aug 13, 2019 at 5:16 PM.
This just in, Beto changes a tire. He’s just one of us now. Tire has as much air as his campaign.
Is Laura "flat tire" Loomer going to call him up and demand royalties for copying a variation of her idea?
How much you want to bet some Beto staffer deflated his tire?
I thought he was Irish, I didn't hear one reference about someones mothers sexual preference or at least an F bomb or 12.
There was a leak
Yep, this is obviously fake.
Only flat on the bottom, like his campaign.
People are getting tired of him.
Maybe he and Lizzie can share a beer while changing tires.
He is just a big lug nut.
Yayyyyyy grate job Beto! *Pats head
hmmm must rethink voting strategy after this. who's his campaign manager, Mike "Tank" Dukakis?
and get a hunting license with John Kerry too
They probably let out the air to see if Hillarys’ emails were in there.
He's just getting the feel for things and prepping for his next career move after his campaign fizzles out...
lets look at this realistically.
I would rather he change his tire, than change his sexual orientation (ala buttgiggle)
What next, he will discover that garbage disposers are a thing, while pretending he likes beer?
See, he is an authentic real person, just like us.
Nobody changes their own tires nowadays. Ask me how I know.
I'm totally swayed by this. I see now he's so much more qualified than the rest of the pack to run the largest, most complex (and disfunctionally staffed) organization on earth, and be the leader of the free world. He's getting my vote.
To think I'm that dumb, he must be a complete imbecile.
Can I get me a lug wrench he-ah?
what the heck is it with beto...he had to prove he is a "real guy" or something???
first, who uses a shop vac to vacuum up the dirt in their living room? Shop vacs are typically dirty, from vacuuming up crud in the basement, and just spew that crud around if used upstairs.
2nd, who gets on their knees to vacuum a rug? there is a straight attachment so you can STAND UP as you vacuum.
so...beto never used a shop vac before?????
The shop vac appears to be brand new as well. I don't think was staged at all...
For an encore, next week he'll tie his shoe!
someone hit it right before, beto and Granny Warren should crack open a few budweisers and get down on camera! I want to see how they act when shitfaced....it would be very revealing
He is a complete imbecile. Just like the rest of them. How dysfunctional is the democrats to have 20 people running for president. They can't agree on anything. Well Trump is bad.
it gets even better:
it looks like he is vacuuming his rug with the Wet pickup head!
Isn't that how Jimmy Hoffa started gaining popularity and connections? Helping truck drivers change tires???
Lol, disagree on the first part, I use mine inside my house all the time, upstairs. But nobody uses the wide nozzles just plugged into the hose like that, he done went full retard there... that and the fact that the machine is like shiny.... lmao
LOL it's just glorious how many things are wrong with that picture! If I were going to quickly stage a fake vacuuming, it would have been nowhere near that bad.
My list of issues (some are repeats):
1. Shop vac for living room floor??
2. Shop vac is new, not a speck of dust.
3. Not using long/straight tube to avoid getting on hands and knees.
4. Wrong brush.
5. I bet someone on purposely dumped some dirt on the floor, just to give him something to vacuum.
6. Who dresses in business casual to get on their hands and knees to vacuum the floor? He really dresses like that when at home? Long sleeved dress shirt, and in the summer?? Dress shoes in your home?? (I'm currently wearing socks, underwear, and that's it!)
7. Oh wow, he rolled up those long sleeves though! That means he's serious and is getting down to business! Look out everyone! Did his marketing people tell him to do that?
8. Upgrade your Comcast modem! That's the old one.
9. Why are you renting a Comcast modem? Buy your own! Are you not sure if you'll need this new fancy Internet thing forever and you might want to just cancel it?
10. Why is there a giant pitcher of water behind him on that pedestal table? Who does that when at home with themselves? I fetch water one glass at a time as I need it. "Oh, lemme fill up this ENTIRE pitcher of water because I'm going to get so exhausted with all this vacuuming that I just know I'll have to inhale the whole thing!" It's almost as though this photo is not genuine and he actually has a whole team of people over for this stunt, thus they needed that pitcher of water to pour out for all of them.
11. Who's the short obese Mario-like guy in the other room? Are you banging him?
Apparently he does his best work on his knees......not that there’s anything wrong with that!
Separate names with a comma.