Bet you don’t have one of these

BrickWurx-Manufacturing-Lever-Action-AR-15-Red-Ryd-AR-1-660x260.jpg

BrickWurX Manufacturing Red Ryd-AR Lever-Action AR-15 -

Saw that on The Firearm blog.

More interesting though is that when I refreshed the new post tab, the title of the thread directly above this was

Model spends $25K on surgery to increase breast size to N cup

Looks like the lever would hit the magazine when you send it forward. Adding a "Big Loop" lever would definitely be an issue... And it is one Fugly piece of weaponry, anyone you aim it at would fall over laughing and be an easy target.

That should satisfy all those people that try to make a nice lever action look all tactical.

Looks like the lever would hit the magazine when you send it forward. Adding a "Big Loop" lever would definitely be an issue... And it is one Fugly piece of weaponry, anyone you aim it at would fall over laughing and be an easy target.

Yup, this is an issue.

I was looking at the mag fed Henry long ranger in 6.5 and it was specifically stated the mag couldn't go bigger without impacting the lever.

This has got to be for a 10 round or sub 10 mag setup.

What really "does it" for me is the saddle-ring and leather thong...

BrickWurx-Manufacturing-Lever-Action-AR-15-Red-Ryd-AR-1-660x260.jpg

"Yep. looks like a Brick, but does it Wurks...?"

Last edited:
Saw that on The Firearm blog.

More interesting though is that when I refreshed the new post tab, the title of the thread directly above this was

Model spends $25K on surgery to increase breast size to N cup

N for NEVAHBEENDONEBEFOE?

I'd be in at a reasonable price. LOL. Seems it is not as smooth as most SASS lever guns. Maybe someone like Nate Kiowa Jones could slick it up.

Back
Top Bottom