Best way to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the easiest and safest (legally) way to sell firearms. I have a couple of rifles and a couple of handguns that I am considering selling but I’m not sure of how to do so.

To start with, what’s the most reliable pricing guide?

Should I consider selling online through a site like gunbroker, or would it be better to find a local gun shop and sell through consignment?

I live in MA and I’ve read the MA laws section so I know I’ll need to ship from Ffl to ffl but any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Google around to see what others are selling for new and used.

Then go green( become a paid member of this site) it help support the site and allows you to post in the classified for sale area.

you can sell upto 4 firearms per year face to face then you have to go through FFL. All out of state sales must go through FFL.

Harry

Safest and easiest is to find a gun shop that will buy it or consign it.

I would like to know the easiest and safest (legally) way to sell firearms. I have a couple of rifles and a couple of handguns that I am considering selling but I’m not sure of how to do so.

To start with, what’s the most reliable pricing guide?

Should I consider selling online through a site like gunbroker, or would it be better to find a local gun shop and sell through consignment?

I live in MA and I’ve read the MA laws section so I know I’ll need to ship from Ffl to ffl but any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

You can use the advanced search on gun broker for completed items and see realized auction prices for what you have. Depending on what you have for guns there may be a MA premium that won't be reflected on GB.

Pay for your membership here. Then post this question again.

You've been a user here for 8 years and this is still a question? Or are you just trying to get PMs about what you have so that you can sell without going green?

Google around to see what others are selling for new and used.

Then go green( become a paid member of this site) it help support the site and allows you to post in the classified for sale area.

you can sell upto 4 firearms per year face to face then you have to go through FFL. All out of state sales must go through FFL.

Harry

This is exactly what to do...

If it doesn't sell within a few weeks...probably need to adjust the price.

Gunbroker is another option, if you advertise the item well (lots of clear pictures from every angle), you will get a good price.

once you receive payment just ship the gun to the purchaser's dealer, the dealers usually want a driver's license to prove your identity.

biggest problem is locating a box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom