• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best way to conceal carry on a motorcycle?

I am not a fan of having a gun on my body while riding. In just about any other situation I would say it is best to keep in on your body. On a bike, I don't like the idea of having a metal object impaled into my back or side during an unplanned get-off. I like my body covered in leather and riding armor. Keep it in a quick access lock box attached to the bike. Just my philosophy.

Can you all draw and shoot left handed? If not learn how because you are more apt to need to draw and shoot while either driving or dismounting your ride....You may not get a chance to go strong side...Certainty not while cruising at 65mph. or sitting at a light...Opinions may vary.[rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a fan of having a gun on my body while riding. In just about any other situation I would say it is best to keep in on your body. On a bike, I don't like the idea of having a metal object impaled into my back or side during an unplanned get-off. I like my body covered in leather and riding armor. Keep it in a quick access lock box attached to the bike. Just my philosophy.

So you need to get to it quickly...then what...opps hold on I need to unlock my gun before you knife, club and then shot me....[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom