Best Steakhouse 128 area Route 9 up to Peabody

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Looking for the best Steakhouse that is open saturdays for lunch (noon to 2) , in the 128 area from route 9 to Peabody. Ruth's Chris is closed until 4. Go.

84ta406

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wasn’t there just a thread about this?
Probably my thread looking for recommendations in Boston for a pre bachelor party.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably my thread looking for recommendations in Boston for a pre bachelor party.

Yup that was it.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking for the best Steakhouse that is open saturdays for lunch (noon to 2) , in the 128 area from route 9 to Peabody. Ruth's Chris is closed until 4. Go.
Pick up some ribeye at Costco and bring it over, we'll bbq it just off Rt 1.

tastes damn good to me, but I'm not a steak person. My mom used to throw random cuts of beef into the oven for a few hours and serve it with no seasoning. Grew up hating steak.

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Did they figure out what the best way to microwave a steak was?
I don't know, but I think it's the best Center Cut Fillet around, except the one my wife makes me from Henry's Market.
Back in around 2001 my daughters Travel Softball Team had a Tournament in Beaumont Texas. The parents got talking and our mission was to find the best steakhouse in the area. We asked locals and tried a different place each night. Had some good steaks but nothing to blow your skirt up. The last day of the of the Tournament one of the locals that we had been asking for recommendations told us she gave us the most authentic local steakhouse's but when she wanted the best steak in the area she went to the Outback. It was kind of anti-climatic, but I usually am very pleased with their steaks. There was a Tournament two weeks before in Aurora Colorado. We went to a steakhouse called Black Angus, that was an awesome steak. I should probably try Pellana's, my daughter and son-in-law had their anniversary dinner there this spring, they said it was great and they sat right near Adam Sandler. The guy's that own Pellana's, Peter & Kostas are my customers. Kosta's latest venture is the Beef Corral / Courtyard Roast Beef in the Traffic Circle in Newburyport he turned into a Pomedori's. They also own the Town Line House / Spinelli's on Rt.1 They've bought a lot of Lumber, I guess should give'm a try.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Del Friscos in Burlington.
Capital Grill ON ROUTE 9
Those are the only 2 off the top of my head that I have eaten steak at.

Just who the hell eats at Outback? Might as well be happy at The 99 or get a BK Whopper with fries.

Sorry for the Capital reference. It was a dinner.
I’ve had lunch at Del Friscos and was happy but not the same level as Double Eagle on the waterfront. That was just outstanding but the place really needed an update as it was worn when we were there.

Ruth sucked it down in GA. No need to give that another try at picking my wallet.

Last edited:

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Del Friscos in Burlington.
Capital Grill ON ROUTE 9
Those are the only 2 off the top of my head that I have eaten steak at.

Just who the hell eats at Outback? Might as well be happy at The 99 or get a BK Whopper with fries.
Don't shit on the BK Lounge, I had a Double Whopper last night, no fries, I'm trying to watch my girlish figure.

Gator9329

That Guy
NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Del Frisco on Burlington is closed for good.

Capitol grille is not that good for the price you pay . Have tried it 5 times e very time I wished I had gone to texas roadhouse instead.

Bancroft in Burlington has been good the 4 times I've been. . That's the place I'd go if I was looking for higher end .
Champions pub in peabody has amazing steak and tips and also has lamb. Sports pub place . My go to hangover joint
Escadrille in Burlington also pretty good old school restraunt no chain place

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had a good steak and good drinks at Smythe and Dove steakhouse in andover ma. They just opened up. I will be going back

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Del Frisco on Burlington is closed for good.

Capitol grille is not that good for the price you pay . Have tried it 5 times e very time I wished I had gone to texas roadhouse instead.

Bancroft in Burlington has been good the 4 times I've been. . That's the place I'd go if I was looking for higher end .
Champions pub in peabody has amazing steak and tips and also has lamb. Sports pub place . My go to hangover joint
Escadrille in Burlington also pretty good old school restraunt no chain place
Champions has steak? Best tips ever, but I've never seen steak aside from prime rib once or twice as a special. Friends and I used to go there at least twice a week for years back before the fire.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
My bad for forgetting The Bancroft. I should have known better seeing as we had a birthday celebration there. Also had reservations for last Saturday that I had to cancel. I’m a dolt.

Great food but not open for lunch on weekends last I knew.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My bad for forgetting The Bancroft. I should have known better seeing as we had a birthday celebration there. Also had reservations for last Saturday that I had to cancel. I’m a dolt.

Great food but not open for lunch on weekends last I knew.
'looks like they are now.
E575C14A-8EF5-4C93-961F-AF30A3EFC44D.jpeg

Top Bottom