• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best states for Gun Owners, Results from Guns & Ammo Survey

How the hell does Florida end up 12 and NH 15?

NH has Constitutional permitless carry.....

Probably because of the BS in Manchester and if you sneeze, you can end up in MA which means you're likely screwed. Go too far in Florida and you enter Georgia so, no scary jail sentances looming ha

Probably because of the BS in Manchester and if you sneeze, you can end up in MA which means you're likely screwed. Go too far in Florida and you enter Georgia so, no scary jail sentances looming ha

You pretty much nailed what they're thinking:

"The only real strike against New Hampshire is that one has to run the gauntlet of Massachusetts, New York (via Vermont) or Connecticut to get anywhere."

Most of my wife's family (most of whom were born and raised in East Boston) now lives in Arizona.. One of her cousins met a guy from down there many, many years ago, and every time one of the family from Boston visits, a few months (maybe a year after, whatever) another one leaves this liberal infested piss hole and moves down there...Literally EVERY time. And one of the main reasons they go is...GUNZ. (translation: "Freedom").
And yes, as much as I like what my native Massachusetts has to offer as far as quality of life, the ocean, the seasons, restaurants, culture (etc etc etc)?...
I am incredibly, incredibly INCREDIBLY jucking fealous.

Just sayin'

Come on fellow m*******s, let get a chant going..."we're number 48", "we're number 48"...wait, you mean the *lower* the number the better...never mind ;-)

Back
Top Bottom