Best Semi_Automatic rifle IN MA

Why the hell would anybody own a fixed mag AR? It's like owning a Corvette with a governor.
Every time I get behind a Corvette, I swear their only driving 35 mph in a 50 mph speed limit area.
They sure seem like they have a max speed of 40 mph.
They must not sell them to guys under the age of 70 either.
That might be a factor as well. [rofl2]

With a low post count from the poster it is reasonable to think that the original post is fishing expedition. But if the poster is legit, the answer to the question, what ever you can afford. You should have started shopping 2 years ago.

I think you posting in the wrong thread. Cheers!

It's the right thread.
I'll come out and spell it out for you. The radical left is arming and training. 80% of buyers in this panic are 1st timers and newbs. Roughly 50% or you could argue more in mAss have TDS and hate DJT and any "deplorables" supporting him. Some percentage of that are SJWs and Antifa and not your friend.

Op has just about as many posts as he has claimed gunz...

Has he hit up Eddie Coyle yet for that 6mm?

Ar15 SBR somewhere between 11.5 barrel and 12.5 in 556. Jack of all trades. If you mean best you can buy off the shelf, then that's a different story.

Min-14, Mini-30. I was going to go the pre-ban AR route but decided against it, it's not worth the cost and hassle right now. There is still a hunt for the minis but much easier and /safer/ than the AR route.

If I'm getting a bullpup, it's a Tavor 7, not an X95. You can find AR's for cheaper than Tavors and the manual of arms is, well, stupid easy, even for a lefty.
Now, .308 in a bullpup package for roughly the same price as used AR-10's? Now I'm interested. Before anyone mentions the RFB, just don't.
Love my Tavor 7.

i think the tavor x95 is highly overrated and is awkward to hold and shoot

also have seen my fair share of guys at local matches fumble with reloads because they cant see where the mag port is

i say AR-15 or SCAR

Just needs a lot of practice, which I know I won't do so Im sticking to AR pattern. I almost bought the Galil ACE but it didn't feel like $2k in the hands.

Min-14, Mini-30. I was going to go the pre-ban AR route but decided against it, it's not worth the cost and hassle right now. There is still a hunt for the minis but much easier and /safer/ than the AR route.
The Mini 14 is worth its salt without question and I don’t blame anyone for not spending stupid on a pre Healy bullshit lower but about the “Safer” route? You mean legally safer I assume, well regardless of what guys here say about it being bullshit and not a “Law” a pre 7/2016 is still absolutely good to go in Massachusetts as it’s written plain as day in that bitch’s directive.

Back
Top Bottom