Best Semi_Automatic rifle IN MA

Hi,

Just wanna here some options about the best recommendation for semi-auto rifles for MA that can be used with a detachable mag. I have a pre-ban and a fixed mag but looking for different options

What.s the pre-ban rifle you have,and what caliber is it in.That way we can give you an idea of what rifle to get that might be able to share the ammo with the one you have.

With Anarchists and Radicals around wishing to see Good guys on their backs with a hole in their head, these are the type of comments an unknown newbie is going to get.

This newly wed wack job "body guard" went to great extent to try incite a "deplorable" to violence, and when he tries to grab his concealed carry and gets slapped in the face by a Navy Vet, shoots him down in cold blood.

The perp obviously well trained and an armed with RDS pistol, regularly went to gun shows peddling his farms milk and honey to unwary patriots while wishing them dead.

https://archive.fo/jlubZ

Dolloff Wedding 2020

Last edited:
Hi,

Just wanna here some options about the best recommendation for semi-auto rifles for MA that can be used with a detachable mag. I have a pre-ban and a fixed mag but looking for different options
It today's climate and situation, 2Brewer nailed it with the Tavor x95...

And Welcome to NES!

1603501728045.png

The best semi-automatic rifle is...*drum roll... the one that works for you! Take courses with trained professionals and learn which rifle you enjoy shooting, which rifle suits your needs and most importantly which rifle you shoot the most competently. And to quote Brewer from another thread “two is one and one is none.” So buy a couple and stack it deep.

i think the tavor x95 is highly overrated and is awkward to hold and shoot

also have seen my fair share of guys at local matches fumble with reloads because they cant see where the mag port is

i say AR-15 or SCAR

Hi OP,
Not enough info in your question. What’s your price range (can be anywhere for $600 to north of $4000). Do you want to share ammo with what you have or are you looking for a different caliber? Do you care about Maura’s illegal edict? Are you willing to build something yourself (maybe even from an 80% lower)?

With Anarchists and Radicals around wishing to see Good guys on their backs with a hole in their head, these are the type of comments an unknown newbie is going to get.

This newly wed wack job "body guard" went to great extent to try incite a "deplorable" to violence, and when he tries to grab his concealed carry and gets slapped in the face by a Navy Vet, shoots him down in cold blood.

The perp obviously well trained and an armed with RDS pistol, regularly went to gun shows peddling his farms milk and honey to unwary patriots while wishing them dead.

https://archive.fo/jlubZ

Dolloff Wedding 2020

Denver-Patriot-Rally-shooting-suspect-IDed-as-Matthew-Dolloff.jpg

885506DB-5936-43BF-930C-BAE62B36AD52.jpeg

If I'm getting a bullpup, it's a Tavor 7, not an X95. You can find AR's for cheaper than Tavors and the manual of arms is, well, stupid easy, even for a lefty.
Now, .308 in a bullpup package for roughly the same price as used AR-10's? Now I'm interested. Before anyone mentions the RFB, just don't.

Back
Top Bottom