Best Pizza in your county?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Steve's in West Boylston used to be pretty good.
Hadwen Park was good, but went downhill.
Wonderbar on Shrewsbury Street Worcester OK.
I'll still put Ciao Bella on Goldstar Boulevard as number one in Worcester area.

Edit to add: Caruso's in Melrose!
Edit to add: Pizzaria Regina in the North end

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Verdone's Pizza Eastern Ave in Malden, a small shop with great Sicilian pizza. I highly recommend eggplant, peppers and onions! Homemade meatballs, cutlets, calzones, etc as well! Everbody that has taken my classes at MVGC agrees, they're my official lunch provider,lol.

MJM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is seriously nothing to write home about for pizza in the southern NH region. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. having spent my childhood on Linwood and Stoughton Town Spa nothing up here comes close.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santarpio's - East Boston, Solid crust with a smooth cheese. They add the cheese then the sauce so it makes it unique and gets the sauce to a better consistency.
Angela's - Saugus, Coal fire, so you get a thin thin pizza. Wings are also good here also.
The Lido - Lynn, Amazing sweet tasting pizza sauce. Good crust. Call it in and pick up at the bar usually. It's made in an old bar that has seen better days. But people who love Santarpio's know how that goes. Now if I could get a can of their sauce and add it to Santarpio's it would be the best pizza.

Best Chain Restaurant Pizza: Papa Gino's, OK crust, decent sauce, better then Domino's or Pizza Hut any day. If you have to pick out of the 3 Papa Gino wins.

Now for the shame factor. Wife grew up in Brooklyn and her parents line on Long Island. 7 years total together she has never taken me to a pizza place there. Going to have to remind her.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Espresso's Pizza
Main Street - Fitchburg, MA !!! Best Pizza in the area!!
Wicked good pizza that sets itself apart from all the other less-delicious & more generic pizza places out there; I'll go out of my way to get it.

Maybe it's the sauce. It's sweeter than normal pizza sauces, but not too sweet. Or maybe it's the cheese. The perfect amount of cheese. Or maybe it's the crust. The thin, just firm enough crust. Or the toppings. All I know is that it's really good pizza!! [smile]

Last edited:

Gibbs

NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Boy, the best pizza in my county isn't even in this state.

Growing up in NY city spoiled me.

Everytime I have pizza in western MA I say "Nope. That's not it."

A nice one to try if you're out west is Ramunto's 519 Main Street in Bennington, VT 05201. Definitely get the garlic knots.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Papous pizza in leominster. Thier moussaka pizza on sicilian crust is hands down the best pizza ive ever had. And its the best of both pizza worlds... Half Italian, half greek. Soooo good.

Top Bottom