• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

best pistol arm brace yet

1. That's not a brace. There is no way to BRACE. At least the other braces come with velcro armbands-things.

2. Wont' ship to MA? Hope they go out of business. What toolbags. Ignert toolbags.

There are other blade/fin style braces on the market already. It doesn’t have to go around your forearm.

1. That's not a brace. There is no way to BRACE. At least the other braces come with velcro armbands-things.

2. Wont' ship to MA? Hope they go out of business. What toolbags. Ignert toolbags.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I wonder if the ever-so-slight hook at the bottom is meant to vaguely resemble an open tail hook brace. That would be a tough argument if you had to defend that device, but moot point considering no MA shipping.

images

It’s not the company’s fault mass. gun laws suck. Why would you want them to go out of business?

True, but isn't this just a brace? It isn't a serialized item, NFA item, or anything that would require state approval on its own or even an LTC to buy, so why not ship to MA? What one does with it after the fact is separate, but hell, what if I wanted this to put on an airsoft toy?

Every company out there is scared of Ma. Laws because the AG will sue everyone and anyone because she has unlimited tax payers money and there isn't shit anyone can do about it because every one don't have pockets that never go empty like hers.

I know 3 firearm distributors that won't ship tp Ma. because they don't know what is and what isn't legal in this shitty state and they don't want to deal with it.

True, but isn't this just a brace? It isn't a serialized item, NFA item, or anything that would require state approval on its own or even an LTC to buy, so why not ship to MA? What one does with it after the fact is separate, but hell, what if I wanted this to put on an airsoft toy?
Because no one wants to go up against mass. If they decide to sue. You can’t blame the company’s that don’t want to deal with Massachusetts.

Every company out there is scared of Ma. Laws because the AG will sue everyone and anyone because she has unlimited tax payers money and there isn't shit anyone can do about it because every one don't have pockets that never go empty like hers.

I know 3 firearm distributors that won't ship tp Ma. because they don't know what is and what isn't legal in this shitty state and they don't want to deal with it.

And that fear is not completely out of line for the parts that make a gun go "bang" or parts that are strictly state controlled like mags, but furniture? What's next? Can't sell me a pic rail? No sling sales to MA?

Fact is, MA is probably a low sales figure for most nation wide companies, so it's a risk hedge to just not sell to MA and lose a tiny percentage of sales as opposed to sitting down and trying to decipher MA's ridiculous gun laws. And I get that for items that ride that questionnable border of legal or not, but there are still a slew of items that
Because no one wants to go up against mass. If they decide to sue. You can’t blame the company’s that don’t want to deal with Massachusetts.

Sue for what, a brace? What's next? Are they going to sue for a pic rail because I mounted a bayonet on it and created an evil feature? That would be on me, not the supplier who provided an item that is perfectly legal and benign on its own.

I get hesitation to sell/ship uppers, lowers, and mags to MA, but not furniture.

And that fear is not completely out of line for the parts that make a gun go "bang" or parts that are strictly state controlled like mags, but furniture? What's next? Can't sell me a pic rail? No sling sales to MA?

Fact is, MA is probably a low sales figure for most nation wide companies, so it's a risk hedge to just not sell to MA and lose a tiny percentage of sales as opposed to sitting down and trying to decipher MA's ridiculous gun laws. And I get that for items that ride that questionnable border of legal or not, but there are still a slew of items that

Sue for what, a brace? What's next? Are they going to sue for a pic rail because I mounted a bayonet on it and created an evil feature? That would be on me, not the supplier who provided an item that is perfectly legal and benign on its own.

I get hesitation to sell/ship uppers, lowers, and mags to MA, but not furniture.
Maura can sue for anything. You’re trying to justify sending what a normal person considers benign. She has the backing of the state. It’s not her money. Why would a company risk doing business with mass? It’s easier not to do business with a place that may someday consider your stuff against Massachusetts law.

I love the contortions they go through in the FAQ to justify the fact that they have no ATF determination letter.

I don't see this ending well.

It’s not the company’s fault mass. gun laws suck. Why would you want them to go out of business?

There is no anti-brace law. I'm just really tired of this "fall back and regroup" mentality in the gun community. Target Sports showed us that much of the bluster is just. . . . bluster. Basically, if you read it, no MA/CT/CA. It's a "ewww, I'm'a'skert" mentality. . . . WAIT! I take all that back!

. . . .

THEY JUST CHANGED THE WEBSITE. CLEARLY THEY READ THIS THREAD!!!!!! A WIN FOR OUR TEAM!!! I don't need one of these, but if I did, I'd be sure to buy one. Thank you for being brave Flux-Brace.

Damn. And I didn't even have to put my reply to America the Beautiful. Damn. I was gonna use my Sam the Eagle voice. :(

There's a gun in there somewhere... I just know it.

img_20180505_095719_kindlephoto-2239953-jpg.278973

VFG??? SBR?????????

Sorry that was more towards Dennis in ma

Listen, buster! [rofl] Good times. Great thread.

Maura can sue for anything. You’re trying to justify sending what a normal person considers benign. She has the backing of the state. It’s not her money. Why would a company risk doing business with mass? It’s easier not to do business with a place that may someday consider your stuff against Massachusetts law.

Maura might sue for anything, but there has to be some basis to start a lawsuit or she's just spinning her wheels on a loser case. There is literally nothing to sue over here in selling an arm brace. What if I want to buy it to put on my mantle and just stare at it all day? Hell, what if I don't even own a gun or have a license and just want to buy it to make a cane out of it?

Obviously those are ridiculous exaggerations, but my point being is that the brace, in and of itself, is perfectly legal to buy and own. If she wants to sue over just a brace, then you have to include these too:

71cRO6Ca0HL._SY550_.jpg

From my understanding, the LOP on a G17 was a lot shorter than most people would desire, leaving it suboptimal. Looks cool other than that.

Back
Top Bottom