Best NRA Magazine - American Hunter, American Rifleman, America's First Freedom ?

SalemCat

Banned
I've been pretty happy with American Rifleman, but wonder if anyone has subscribed to America's First Freedom ?

I like the articles on Historical Guns in American Rifleman, and especially like the Harbor Freight Coupons - which I use every time so as to save money and also encourage Harbor Freight to continue paying for ads in the mag.

My Father gets First Freedom and he says it's more political and dull. I usually give him my Rifleman when I'm done reading them and he's more happy with that.

I get America's First Freedom because it's more political, which ​I find exciting.

ETA: Yes there are HF ads. in AFF, and I do use them.

The 1st Mag is free with membership, the 2nd $4.95 Digital, $9.95 Mailed.

American Rifleman and America's First Freedom.

Maybe I'll try out both come Renewal Time.

My Wife gets First Freedom and I get American Rifleman. HF coupons are in both. Some articles are the same, some are different. I do look over both each month and read any articles that interest me, usually some from each pub.

America's 1st Freedom is the best source for info and analysis on gun issues - laws, legislation, lawsuits, rights, and the activities of the anti and pro-2A forces.

Daily website carries some of the articles. Check them out to see if you'd find the magazine of interest:
http://www.americas1stfreedom.org/

1st freedom is a great magazine. I highly recommend it so you know better what is going on with everything in this country.

I got American Rifleman for years about 15 years. Then switched when they came out with American Guardian that was the best magazine I thought they ever produced.

American Guardian turned into First Freedom. Guardian was more about shooting and a little politics. Freedom is just the opposite.

I still have every issue of American Guardian produced. The others I read and leave at work for the anti's.

I prefer American Rifleman because it's more information about actual firearms whereas First Freedom is more news/politics/propaganda.

I read em both though.

Back
Top Bottom