Best New Shop in Town

BONESTOCK

NES Member
Folks I am a penny pinching unyielding haggler from way back and I want to tell you, the best new shop to open in the past year here in Massachusetts is hands down and bar none, Brophys Fine Firearms in Middleboro. You will NOT find a more honest and descent husband and wife team anywhere in our state. They truly care more about people than I personally have ever seen.
Go there and ask them for help and you will quickly become a fan.
I know from personal experience and the purchase of multiple guns from them at more than 30% less than the other local shops around. Don't miss this opportunity to go ask Ed and Robin if they can handle your needs. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

30% is a pretty hefty discount. if they have any employees they're gonna have to put out a tip jar to help pay 'em.

Ed is a good honest guy and my dealings with him have been no less than great.

So no price examples of " the purchase of multiple guns from them at more than 30% less than the other local shops around" ,so I guess we can all surmise the OP was FOS.

Im calling for a boycott of Brophys Fine Firearms in Middleboro until OP can back up his claim of buying new guns at more than 30% less than other shops around.

I need something new to boycott anyway.

He’s a sponsor here and frequently posts in the vendor/dealer subforum. I don’t think he’s that new.

So no price examples of " the purchase of multiple guns from them at more than 30% less than the other local shops around" ,so I guess we can all surmise the OP was FOS.

Im calling for a boycott of Brophys Fine Firearms in Middleboro until OP can back up his claim of buying new guns at more than 30% less than other shops around.

I propose that we boycott boycotting until we can figure out how to protest picketing. Until then we should just complain about griping.

Folks I am a penny pinching unyielding haggler from way back and I want to tell you, the best new shop to open in the past year here in Massachusetts is hands down and bar none, Brophys Fine Firearms in Middleboro. You will NOT find a more honest and descent husband and wife team anywhere in our state. They truly care more about people than I personally have ever seen.
I know from personal experience and the purchase of multiple guns from them at more than 30% less than the other local shops around. Don't miss this opportunity to go ask Ed and Robin if they can handle your needs. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
You should at least post a link?
Brophy's Fine Fireams Inc. – Firearms, Ammo, Training and Gun Adoption

They are behind Ready’s Archery.
I have not been in yet.

Lol. You'll never change. I don't think Ed Brophy, or any other shop in Ma. is 30% cheaper. Guns just don't have that level of margin. Ed will do the best he feels he can do for you, for sure and you can't ask for any more than that.

Lol. Damn Bonestock. You and Ed dating now. Robins going to be pissed.

Lol. You'll never change. I don't think Ed Brophy, or any other shop in Ma. is 30% cheaper. Guns just don't have that level of margin. Ed will do the best he feels he can do for you, for sure and you can't ask for any more than that.

No..hopefully ill never change..

Some shill says 30% off guns I'm curious as to whether or not he is telling the truth, or why would he tell an outright lie.

And I want a vp9sk at 30% off.

Ok so I dont see 30% off "new" guns. Just that O P bought multiple guns at 30% less than other shops.
Now considering some of the shops in the area thats not hard to do.
Ex amples
i see old beat marlin model 60s for $100+ maybe hes more in line with what they should sell for $75?
Or RoughRider 22lr revolver for $299 when they are pos $120 ??? No details.
My daughter has been asking about a new bow, maybe its time to get in there!

Ok Ok .......maybe not 30% off but hey I'm just not good at math.
Hell I was only ever a C student at best......LOL
Thank you one and all for the flaming.....it was getting chilly these last few mornings and I needed to keep warm.

P.S. I bought a new Smith and Wesson airweight revolver .....one of the super light 357 magnums. I paid 575.00 out the door. This exact same gun was at the Plymouth Gun show for 719.00. It is also sitting on a shelf at Plymouth bay outfitters for 779.00
You do the math and help this poor idiot out.
This was advertised right here on NES by the way so just go around and open your fricken eyes.
Thanks and lots of love to you all.

Back
Top Bottom